ADVERTISEMENT

Just got banned from CockyTalk for criticizing Tanner

Really? Why's that? He's judged on wins and he has precious few as AD. When he took over the department, Clemson couldn't beat us in anything. Now we're losing to the Cid. Un-friggin-real. He needs to stop being everyone's buddy and start demanding accountability.

Yeah dude they require everyone to be sheep and follow the narrative of Old Carolina.

All I read was "joined today", which is all I needed to know. We dont care what you think.
True. You have 800 posts so we know to take your opinion seriously. Or something.

Our AD took over a department that was beating Clemson in everything but sheep humping and now we're losing to the Citadel. The. Friggin. Citadel. And if that's enough, that guy gave contract extensions to his buddy and assistants after a mediocre season. Perfect.

It's like Oprah giving everyone cars.

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock
I have been on this site for sometime. I lost my old account info, but whatever makes you feel better. The sky is not falling.

Don't worry about it man. I know what you're talking about. I had over 2000 posts and didn't log-in for several months and lost my post count too. It's a badge for some of these guys even though 70% of their posts are dribble.

Well he hired his buddy as baseball coach and we've got worse every year missing the playoffs last year. Ill withhold judgement on football until I see his hire. If I was him I would have had a serious heart to heart with Spurrier after last season and strongly encouraged him to either clean house or step down.

Cockytalk? The home of the arch idiot Spurticus? And the guy with the House avatar? Spurticus is the worst though. He has never been right about ANYTHING.

The one where the "Made Men" are never right about anything? The ones that can't see what's in plain sight?

Assembly grounds for the inferior. If anyone there is ever right about anything... well there is this "thousand monkeys pounding on typewriters for eons and eventually writing the Encyclopedia Britannica theory."

That site always makes me think of this excerpt from a guy named John Dolan in a review of a David Brooks book:

"Reading Bobos in Paradise, I realized that it’s not so hard to make money by writing: all you have to do is suck and swallow several million people at once. It’s certainly worked for David Brooks, who sucks like a Black Hole, and could give Linda Lovelace swallowing lessons. He’s making a fortune from this book, which is nothing more than fellatio in print.

Of course, hard-working prostitutes from Night Flight to Tijuana trailer parks are performing the same service for petty cash—but that’s because they can only service one client at a time, while Brooks, with this book, has found a way to suck off every Boomer in America at once. Brooks’ message is simple: “Oh, you’re tho wunnaful. Oh, pleathe, more. Deepuh. Oh yeth, yeth. Let me gobble it all up.” It’s a little garbled—you can’t expect the man to enunciate perfectly with thirty million cocks in his mouth—but the thesis is clear enough: the “Bobos” (Brooks’ witty abbreviation for “bourgeois bohemians”) who control America are the most wonderful people ever."

Just replace several million Bobos and Boomers with Spurrier(s), and David Brooks with Cockytalk in that excerpt, and you understand all that will ever be needed to understand that site.

I'm on a three month ban for calling out the mods about their little circle jerk concerning Spurrier.

Cockytalk? The home of the arch idiot Spurticus? And the guy with the House avatar? Spurticus is the worst though. He has never been right about ANYTHING.

The one where the "Made Men" are never right about anything? The ones that can't see what's in plain sight?

Assembly grounds for the inferior. If anyone there is ever right about anything... well there is this "thousand monkeys pounding on typewriters for eons and eventually writing the Encyclopedia Britannica theory."

That site always makes me think of this excerpt from a guy named John Dolan in a review of a David Brooks book:

"Reading Bobos in Paradise, I realized that it’s not so hard to make money by writing: all you have to do is suck and swallow several million people at once. It’s certainly worked for David Brooks, who sucks like a Black Hole, and could give Linda Lovelace swallowing lessons. He’s making a fortune from this book, which is nothing more than fellatio in print.

Of course, hard-working prostitutes from Night Flight to Tijuana trailer parks are performing the same service for petty cash—but that’s because they can only service one client at a time, while Brooks, with this book, has found a way to suck off every Boomer in America at once. Brooks’ message is simple: “Oh, you’re tho wunnaful. Oh, pleathe, more. Deepuh. Oh yeth, yeth. Let me gobble it all up.” It’s a little garbled—you can’t expect the man to enunciate perfectly with thirty million cocks in his mouth—but the thesis is clear enough: the “Bobos” (Brooks’ witty abbreviation for “bourgeois bohemians”) who control America are the most wonderful people ever."

Just replace several million Bobos and Boomers with Spurrier(s), and David Brooks with Cockytalk in that excerpt, and you understand all that will ever be needed to understand that site.

I hate that old punk. He cried and left Cockytalk because of the constant bashing. We have every right to bash this team. They're one of the worst Carolina teams in recent memory. Just another old Carolina fan who's just happy to get to a bowl. Glad he's gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT