ADVERTISEMENT

Les Miles OUT

Seems like a knee jerk reaction by LSU....well, the coaching carousel just got a little more interesting

Which is why I don't see them getting any coach they want.
Coaching is an egotistical profession. These young coaches all lie in bed at night imagining themselves becoming the next Bear Bryant of Vince Lombardi. They ain't gonna be worried about who got fired or what his record was.

11 years (110-32, .775-Best among all LSU coaches with minimum of 25 games coached)
1 National Championship
1 Runner up in NC
2 SEC Championships
3 SEC West Championships

Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

I just posted on another thread, per ESPN, LSU currently has the # 1 ranked recruiting class for 2016. That may be why Herman turned us down.

The report is premature. Some people who attended the Gridiron Club told reporters he said that. Other people in attendance say he didn't say that, only thanked the club members if this was his last game. Miles is known for being hard to understand.
I can't imagine any report about a coaching change being premature.

I just posted on another thread, per ESPN, LSU currently has the # 1 ranked recruiting class for 2016. That may be why Herman turned us down.
Where, when or how did you hear that Herman officially turned us down??? Merely hearsay, my friend...No one has officially reported anything because no one really has a case!!! It is all speculation a BS!!

Where, when or how did you hear that Herman officially turned us down??? Merely hearsay, my friend...No one has officially reported anything because no one really has a case!!! It is all speculation a BS!!

Well, I read a Yahoo article yesterday that say Herman has turned us down.

You all probably believe Herman had a deal 'In Principle' with us also. You better believe with LSU they would have Kelly or Carroll in hand before they fire Miles. And Miles is not going to quit and lose his 15 mil buyout.

And, Chris Low and Pat Forde are fairly well respected sports guys.

In any event, now that LSU is on the market it's time to tie up Smart or Campbell. If UGA comes open on Sunday, it could get dicey.

Go back, read it again, and see if it says reports are: blah, blah. These folks really know nothing...and always leave themselves a way out..

Who really knows.....but it all may be interesting...I bet Herman stays put!!! Any takers??

Reactions: Clevercock3
I think he's a lock for the Southern Cal job. Makes too much sense for both parties.

They want experience, he's still a top notch coach.

Yep like the hearsay my friend that a deal was in place!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT