ADVERTISEMENT

Loved seeing the fired up Muschamp on the sideline today

Back to his old self. Arguing and cursing at the refs for bad calls. Team feeds off that emotion I think.

Intense, but not "over the top out of control" as in the past at previous gigs…

Kind of like what Coach Martin has morphed into… I can't help but think that Coach Tanner doesn't have a hand in it… Intense and fiery, good…. out of control & cussing fits, bad…

Or like a coach watching the opposing team hold with impunity with no chance of the ref throwing a flag.

I was pissed as well. Why don't we get away with holding like that? And the pass interference on the throw to Hurst that was picked was crazy. we were getting jobbed.

Or like a coach watching the opposing team hold with impunity with no chance of the ref throwing a flag.

I read David Cloninger's remarks… kind of interesting… An acc crew, that called zero holding penalties and came up with a targeting ejection on a shoulder to shoulder hit…

Pretty telling if you ask me...

I was glad to see he didn't take his Xanax today. I love his passion it made him go from a walk-on to a Captain when he played. And it has brought him here. He is a truly a Gamecock.

Some of the best all time sideline expressions come from Boom and Martin! Boom didn't hold back the 4-letters today!

Anyone else sense a troll on this thread? Hmmm, let's see, 4 (count 'em, FOUR) whole posts and two of them bashing Boom after we just won?? I smell a tigger....
They must've gotten banned because I don't see them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT