ADVERTISEMENT

Lsu-usc

cockymom2boys

Dec 28, 2000
So I got pulled back in by the Auburn win. Why oh why are USC fans so gullible?

Then I even made plans last night for my husband and I to watch the game with friends.
I just knew we were all going to witness the 1st USC victory over LSU since 1994.

Needless to say by the 4th quarter everyone had gone home and I was consoling myself by eating cake and watching THE HANDMAIDS TALE. You know it's bad when THE HANDMAIDS TALE is less depressing than USC football.

As a Gamecock fan of 60 years I allowed myself to get sucked back in, too. After a while one has to ask themselves why?

I've never watched the Handmaids Tale but I watched one episode of GOT and I am still trying to unsee that one hour of horror, sadistic cruelty, etc. There are going to be some dysfunctional people emerging after that series.

Then I even made plans last night for my husband and I to watch the game with friends.
I just knew we were all going to witness the 1st USC victory over LSU since 1994.

Needless to say by the 4th quarter everyone had gone home and I was consoling myself by eating cake and watching THE HANDMAIDS TALE. You know it's bad when THE HANDMAIDS TALE is less depressing than USC football.
At least The Handmaidsm's Tale is worth watching.

Reactions: Brace1
I couldn’t do it y’all! I enjoyed the victory over Auburn but I knew what it was, we beat a confused team that couldn’t over come their quarterback’s incompetence. He was shook and it shooked their whole team. And we took advantage of it, but I saw nothing in that game to make me think we were a bowl team. And I studied the LSU team and saw very quickly we didn’t match up with them. I didn’t say much on FGF about it either, I didn’t wanna spoil the fun everyone was having so I kept quite until the game started.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
You wanna know what’s ‘sadder‘ than all of that?? I’ll watch the A&M game too, thinking/hoping there’s a way we come out with a victory! Being a Gamecock fan is a sickness I tell ya.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
So we play A&M next? OK. 2-4.
Nah. Technically, the football gods have graciously given us a bye week next week to let the LSU loss burn a little longer. 😉. But yeah, TAMU is our next opponent.

You wanna know what’s ‘sadder‘ than all of that?? I’ll watch the A&M game too, thinking/hoping there’s a way we come out with a victory! Being a Gamecock fan is a sickness I tell ya.

I have never heard it described that way but you are correct.

Thanks for the laugh!! It’s the only way we make it by.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT