ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe Wolford Wasnt So Bad

Y'all still want him back?
Y'all?
giphy-gif.1019530

Results were not consistent.
That is very true. That being said, I have wondered if part of the problem could have been coaching under Muschamp, whose Head Coaching career was marked by annually producing terrible offenses. It is as if Muschamp was radioactive to his own offenses. In 9 years as a Head Coach, he had, I believe, 6 Offensive Coordinators, which is incredible.

I would say Coach Guge (Dave DeGuglielmo).
Forgot about him, he was really good! Love it when one of the local sports shows had him on, he was very knowledgeable and funny as hell, I remember him talking about having to get the ball in the egyptian guys hands, and thought that was a classic line!

That is very true. That being said, I have wondered if part of the problem could have been coaching under Muschamp, whose Head Coaching career was marked by annually producing terrible offenses. It is as if Muschamp was radioactive to his own offenses. In 9 years as a Head Coach, he had, I believe, 6 Offensive Coordinators, which is incredible.
Very good point, look at all of Muschamps assistants that are getting jobs for some of the top programs in the country, plain and simple they are pretty good coaches, just not under Muschamp!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT