ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: Gamecocks vs Alabama @ 6:30pm CLA

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
Gonna be a tough game...Bama is well coached with some big burley bangers in the post...Hopefully the officials will allow Chris Silva to play...Hopefully the Gamecocks will keep it rolling

I read where their shortest starter is 6'4" so they have some height in their lineup. We just need to play well defensively out of the gate & be efficient on offense.

By the way nice profile pic lawcal

I read where their shortest starter is 6'4" so they have some height in their lineup. We just need to play well defensively out of the gate & be efficient on offense.

By the way nice profile pic lawcal
thank you.... a lot of fans seem to be taking this game for granted...I am worried about it...desperate teams in search of a big resume win worry me when they are well coached and talented

Reactions: gamecockblack
Gonna be a tough game...Bama is well coached with some big burley bangers in the post...Hopefully the officials will allow Chris Silva to play...Hopefully the Gamecocks will keep it rolling

No worries. We have Gueye & Keita.

Reactions: jon#
Don't get too worried. It'd be awesome if the Gamecocks managed to go the entire conference season without losing a game they are supposed to win. They are probably going to slip up in a game or two down the stretch. Right now, they are playing for seeding. They probably need to run the table, or come close to it, to move up to a 4. They'd have to play pretty poorly to get down to 7-8. So games like tonight's are going to impact whether it will be a 5 or a 6.

This is the ultimate trap game IMHO. Coming off a wave of emotions with win vs fla, loss vs UK, big bounce back against Auburn, big win to sweep Uga and get the bulldog monkey off our backs. Now, a young, but talented Bama team comes to town to begin a stretch of games that will determine if we're a 4 seed or a 6 seed.

In college basketball every game could be a loss. GO COCKS. The year 2017 is the Chinese year of the rooster. I believe 1969 was also the year of the rooster when we won the ACC championship if I recall.

This is the ultimate trap game IMHO. Coming off a wave of emotions with win vs fla, loss vs UK, big bounce back against Auburn, big win to sweep Uga and get the bulldog monkey off our backs. Now, a young, but talented Bama team comes to town to begin a stretch of games that will determine if we're a 4 seed or a 6 seed.
Will determine if we are 4 or a 6 seed....... oh how sweet are those words! Way to go Gamecocks!!

Weird game so far. Missed some point blank shots, and have had some steals basically hit 'em in the facemask, only to not get the ball. No rhythm at all to the proceedings.

Man they look awful tonight - even on the defensive end and they cant hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle right now

I don't think we come back tonight. None of our starters look like there interested.

Frank is building something special. Some will never learn. Live by hyperbole. Die by hyperbole.

I know they can come back and come back fast - just befuddled at the start - lazy on defense. - flat footed on rebounds and throwing up bricks on offense

Man they look awful tonight - even on the defensive end and they cant hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle right now
frankcostanza_zpsc44a05a6.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT