ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: Gamecocks vs Alabama @ 6:30pm CLA

I agree the whole team acts if they have been smoking weed. You have got to have at least a couple guys that can shoot. Take the starters out and put in all the reserves. Just bad.

The next practice session should be shoot until you get blisters until you can knock down any open shot.

The mob has got to this team.
The-Sopranos-James-Gandolfin-Wallpaper.jpg

Reactions: gamecockblack
I do not understand big men who can dunk the ball, but choose to try and lay it up off the board, only to get stuffed from behind.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
I'm never one to complain about refs in any sport, but come on now!

I swear half of the fouls I've seen have been the dreaded "anticipatory foul."

well, were only down 11 and it should be at least twice that....maybe theres a light at the end of the tunnel

Double bonus for us the rest of the way, but doesn't help if you don't knock down the free throws.

Thornwell will cannot do it all by himself these other guys of got to step up and hit some shots. Geez

Last edited:
F'n ridiculous...18% shooting with 3 minutes to go. Can ANYONE make an f'n layup? Amazing, we take sole possession of first place and come out and play like this...so freaking typical.

Don't have to worry about Dozier going to NBA any time soon. Can't shoot free throws or mid range half the time. He just disappears too many games.

can anyone explain why Blanton is on the court? I mean I wish he was 100% but he's not. Not even close. He brings nothing.

Where's Felder and Mckie? 2 and 3 minutes at a time? Somebody's smoking something alright and I think it's Frank Martin.

F'n ridiculous...18% shooting with 3 minutes to go. Can ANYONE make an f'n layup? Amazing, we take sole possession of first place and come out and play like this...so freaking typical.

Yes, it's amazing how many times the Gamecocks have played like this after starting 9-1 in conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT