ADVERTISEMENT

Minimum 4-6 years of bad football-

wbit

Jan 5, 2004
While everyone is dissapointed and things will not get better with this Staff and players it is what we have to live with for the foreseeable future. We are 3 to 4 years behind in recruiting in a mediocre league and 4-7 in the SEC if we get the right staff in the next 2 years. Unfortunately that will not happen as OBC will ride the contract to protect Jr. and Scott. Hoke now has a son on the staff so its becoming a family affair that we will live to regret.

It is amazing how this Staff and Team can take what you hope would be at least a reasonable, respectable season into one that may produce 4 wins if they are lucky.(see touchdown today!)

My Mother used to sum it up quite succinctly-"It's pitiful, just pitiful!"

Reactions: gamecock ed
While everyone is dissapointed and things will not get better with this Staff and players it is what we have to live with for the foreseeable future. We are 3 to 4 years behind in recruiting in a mediocre league and 4-7 in the SEC if we get the right staff in the next 2 years. Unfortunately that will not happen as OBC will ride the contract to protect Jr. and Scott. Hoke now has a son on the staff so its becoming a family affair that we will live to regret.

It is amazing how this Staff and Team can take what you hope would be at least a reasonable, respectable season into one that may produce 4 wins if they are lucky.(see touchdown today!)

I disagree a little bit. We can turn it around in 3 years. Like you said the east isn't very good.

All we got to do is coach a little better and find some guys in practice who want to play. Coach said

Where has Mizzou been recruiting lately ?

And what happens when they went to play for a trophy? They got blown off the field by teams that recruit well. Winning the East the last two years has been a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT