ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp Raise

Should come this year, for him and the assistants. Extension could have waited a year. I hope we don't find out it should have waited a year. Does this help?

Why even have a contract? Nobody honors them. He didnt need the extension and bonusez are in place for him to increase his salary. Lets be honest though, only 1 team we beat has a winning tecord (nc state). The other teams are garbage. TENN, UF, Vandy, Mizzou, LaTech etc.
Cant judge Muschamp or get a gauge on progress from this year. Offense is just as bad as at Florida. He will likely be 14-12 after this season. Does that merit a raise and extension? That gets you fired at the other SEC schools.

Should come this year, for him and the assistants. Extension could have waited a year. I hope we don't find out it should have waited a year. Does this help?

^^^ Pessimism right there now!!
=;-p

Just kidding there Mr. King! Just BS'n widcha!!

Reactions: king ward
Not that it matters, but I have no problemo wid it. Now I'd certainly like to think that any "changes" after this season is completed have been properly addressed and prepped. I guess we'll see what we'll see within the next month or so.

JMHIFWIW

Not that it matters, but I have no problemo wid it. Now I'd certainly like to think that any "changes" after this season is completed have been properly addressed and prepped. I guess we'll see what we'll see within the next month or so.

JMHIFWIW
Once he gets drunk and urinates in a median in enemy territory, we'll know he has arrived. Fingers crossed...

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT