ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp's profanity-laced attack on our fans

Found the video on twitter, it is censored thankfully.
I don't have a problem with those comments.
My problem is the contract he has after losing more games in his first 4 years than any carolina coach EVER. Think about that and who it includes. Add to that the facts that he was a loser at UF, our 3rd or 4th choice as HC....what was Tanner thinking giving him an extension? Nobody else wanted him but us 4 years ago. Thing a lot has changed after his first 3 years?

Injuries are one thing, bad playcalling is another. The latter was obvious in multiple games this year and was the primary reason we blew some big ones in previous years. I know in many cases its subjective to just say, “play calling sucked.” In this case I’m confident the play caller made bad decisions. I like that we tried tempo, but it wasn’t implemented well. We did a nice job pulling guards early in the year, but that disappeared. We never got receivers open with scheme.

RollLaughThere is absolutely no place in football for foul language.

RollLaughThere is absolutely no place in football for foul language.
Lip read the players sometimes and get a kick out of that. It probably causes heart palpitations in church ladies and church men.

It's funny that the no-cussers say they are protecting young ears. I was young(even at 4 or 5)once and
knew just about every cuss word there is and used them when not around adults who would probably have smacked me.:)

Reactions: Gaimcock
Maybe we are missing an opportunity here. Let's not call it profanity, let's call it sexist and go for the 18 million dollar discount.

I'm not sure I get his rationale. Sure, nobody was complaining last year when the offense was better. That's kind of the point.
Actually, they were complaining then too, and justifiably so. USC had just gone 7-6, lost to Kentucky for the 5th year in a row, and got shut-out 28-0 by Virginia in the Belk Bowl.

Regardless of offensive stats, it wasn't exactly the kind of season that buys you enough goodwill to get the benefit of the doubt when you follow it with a record of 4-8 including a loss to App State.

A coach criticizing fans is never a good idea.

This interview has been discussed repeatedly on TIF and the staff said that Muschamp was clearly talking about reporters/journalists not bitching about last season's offense. He was protecting his OC, which is what a HC should do publicly. The OP, who is a paying member of this site, more than likely read those threads on TIF but decided to post this junk over here on the free forum.

I don't have a problem with those comments.
My problem is the contract he has after losing more games in his first 4 years than any carolina coach EVER. Think about that and who it includes. Add to that the facts that he was a loser at UF, our 3rd or 4th choice as HC....what was Tanner thinking giving him an extension? Nobody else wanted him but us 4 years ago. Thing a lot has changed after his first 3 years?

Lou Holtz also lost 25 games in his first 4 seasons.

Lou Holtz also lost 25 games in his first 4 seasons.
Oh but HE was Lou Holtz, he inherited blah blah, he held the promise of blah blah, Muschamp blah blah, etc etc.

EXACTLY. Lou Friggin HOLTZ, and he STILL lost here. Yet the social media jockeys are convinced if we recognize sunk costs and exercise fiduciary duty and “hold accountable” and hire the Lincoln Rileys (because coaching OKLAHOMA is comparable to coaching South Carolina; insert rolling eyes here) and blah blah ad nauseum, South Carolina will ultimately ascend to its rightful perch in the SEC hierarchy.

Lou Holtz. Steve Spurrier. And here we are.

Uhm...Was old style Airman back in early 60s. Don't know what AFSC is.

Was at Lackland of course. Keesler, Beale and Hamilton AFBs. Keesler was in Miss. Next two in Calif. Did not like Calif that much since I like rain. We had a nice snow while at Beale which was unusual.

Had a lot of fun getting drunk and stuff. Met some really nice guys.

Joining AF was 2nd best decision I ever made. Got training for my job after discharge. Best decision- asking my beautiful wife to marry me.
Air Force Specialty Code.
I was 462, a Weapons Mechanic.
Loaded conventional and nuclear weapons on F4 Phantoms then transferred to SAC on B-52's.
Lackland, Lowry (Denver CO), Korat RTAB, Hill AFB Utah, March Riverside CA and Andersen AFB Guam, 1973 through 1993 (SMSgt Retired).
Went right into IT, where I've been ever since.

Air Force Specialty Code.
I was 462, a Weapons Mechanic.
Loaded conventional and nuclear weapons on F4 Phantoms then transferred to SAC on B-52's.
Lackland, Lowry (Denver CO), Korat RTAB, Hill AFB Utah, March Riverside CA and Andersen AFB Guam, 1973 through 1993 (SMSgt Retired).
Went right into IT, where I've been ever since.
Wow, way to go. I was only an Airman 2nd. 1961-1965.
Was in air defense. We kept track of all planes flying around.
Was at Beale when JFK made his Cuba speech. All the officers and NCOs were so nervous. They called us in for his speech. We had training exercises and they would announce over the loudspeakers-CINCNORAD(Commander in Chief North American Air Defense)declares Big Noise Applejack Delta. After JFK's speech was a lot more serious. CINCNORAD declares Defcon 3.
Scary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT