ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dating a midget. Advice needed, because I don't want to have a bunch of drama in my life.

A few years ago I posted about possibly dating a hot midget that kind of had a thing for me, but I was wary because she was a bit of a drinker and had a mean streak and, frankly, was a bit of a tramp. I know these things because a group of us had been out socially. Plus, we worked at the same place, although not for the same company. I wound up never doing it, for which I got cussed out, but we remained friends. After moving I lost touch with her as people tend to do, but she called me a couple of days ago because she is moving here after the new year and she wants to know if I would like to go out with her, and she sort of hinted around that she needed someplace to stay until she got a place of her own.

Since I got fired from my last job and found another one things have been pretty good. I don’t want to be unkind and not help her in a time of need, but I worry about inviting an alcoholic, sexually promiscuous midget with anger issues into my home. And it has nothing to do with her being a midget, but if things go south then I’m sure that will be thrown up to me. The thing is, if she would cut out the drinking, that would probably end the violence. She is otherwise a great girl with a good job and would be nice catch.

I don't know if I should risk it. Should I try to change her? Because if not then she is entrenched like a weed and it's a no win situation for me because society will always take the midget's side.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
I didn't know her personally, but when you have a white trash upbringing you see some interesting things. She would come to the convenience store with her family and ride in on a tricycle. I know she was on disability and she smoked a lot. She would sit there on a stool playing poker machines, smoking and eating junk food. What kind of life is that? Like I said, I felt sorry for her. I may not be much, but I'm not a chain smoking, disabled dwarf.

But like I said, in a white trash environment you see some crazy things. THis one couple used to bring their toddler with them when they played. Nothing is more trashy than a toddler with dirt around the mouth, wearing only a diaper running around knocking stuff off shelves while drinking Mountain Dew from a sippy cup. I kid you not.

LOL, I have been to a place like this. I used to fly for Georgia-Pacific. We had a mill in Cross City, FL. The FBO (gas station for airplanes) at the airport there was basically a bar that would be full of rednecks drinking at 0800 in the morning. They would have their dirty toddlers crawling around in the floor. You could buy a beer and take it out back and feed it to a huge hog that lived in a pen. The hog was very appreciative of a beer for breakfast.

Forget about changing her. You change. Get off your high horse and quit trying to apply standards she can't reach. Be the bigger man and put her on a pedestal as is. That or just go out and find a safe, boring, regular size girl. If that's the case, good luck, I'm done with you.

Is she a true midget or an Eric Hyman "warchest of credibility" but not really that short midget? You know, like Dave Odom.

MIDGET_HOOKER.jpg

So do I.

OP, are you the guy that once asked for advice on how to poison someone on the Small Talk forum?

Yeah, but that got blown way out of proportion. And frankly, you people were no help at all. Too judgy. I was upfront that I didn't want to kill the guy, just teach him a lesson. The guy was like a human raccoon and I was at my wits end.

Forget about changing her. You change. Get off your high horse and quit trying to apply standards she can't reach. Be the bigger man and put her on a pedestal as is. That or just go out and find a safe, boring, regular size girl. If that's the case, good luck, I'm done with you.

LOL!

Be the BIGGER MAN!?! I thought this was a serious, heartfelt relationship advice post til I read that! 4 pages in, but that is the best joke so far!

Reactions: bucketdad
A few years ago I posted about possibly dating a hot midget that kind of had a thing for me, but I was wary because she was a bit of a drinker and had a mean streak and, frankly, was a bit of a tramp. I know these things because a group of us had been out socially. Plus, we worked at the same place, although not for the same company. I wound up never doing it, for which I got cussed out, but we remained friends. After moving I lost touch with her as people tend to do, but she called me a couple of days ago because she is moving here after the new year and she wants to know if I would like to go out with her, and she sort of hinted around that she needed someplace to stay until she got a place of her own.

Since I got fired from my last job and found another one things have been pretty good. I don’t want to be unkind and not help her in a time of need, but I worry about inviting an alcoholic, sexually promiscuous midget with anger issues into my home. And it has nothing to do with her being a midget, but if things go south then I’m sure that will be thrown up to me. The thing is, if she would cut out the drinking, that would probably end the violence. She is otherwise a great girl with a good job and would be nice catch.

I don't know if I should risk it. Should I try to change her? Because if not then she is entrenched like a weed and it's a no win situation for me because society will always take the midget's side.
Don't short yourself of an opportunity OP.

Well damn guys I don't even think Kentucky's boards can come up with anything close to this.
I've given this heavy consideration, even asked the wife if we could have one. Of course, she puts the kibosh on it but at the end of the day, we all know every man needs this experience as well as the story.

Oh my gosh, where to begin...1st off, as an indicator of how sad my life must be, I remember the original thread you posted on this. 2nd- to those suggesting the experience would be better if she had a flat head to hold your beer, I can one-up that- if she also has big ears you could rev her up like a motorcycle too. 3rd- this is the post of the CENTURY- major props my friend, and some great replies...4th and final- I have never been real big on the idea of getting together with forum buds, I like the anonymity thing I guess, but man I would love to have a beer or 12 with everyone here with you sitting across from my stool discussing all things midget.

She's definitely under 5 feet. I don't claim to be an expert on midget anatomy, but she is not a dwarf. It's one of those things where you can just look and tell.
Let’s get this straight. A dwarf is a mythical magical creatures that carries a broad head axe. She is not a dwarf.

Reactions: tigertomreed

If you're not a writer, you should change careers...hilarious.

Reactions: Bubbachuck Gonchar
I’m now in a hotel in Asheville. Why they don’t put tissues near the bed I’ll never understand.

I’m now in a hotel in Asheville. Why they don’t put tissues near the bed I’ll never understand.

I forgot to mention that it is our 40th anniversary. She has shrunk about an inch over those years so I guess I’m getting there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT