ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dating a midget. Advice needed, because I don't want to have a bunch of drama in my life.

Dear lord, it is over! I'm finally out of this midget induced stupor and am a free man!

For months I've been chasing my tail hoping to get out of this relationship with my bawdy, abusive, hot midget girlfriend. Over the past few months dishes have been broken, glasses have been thrown, my mother's fidelity called into question, neighbors have complained, the police have been called twice, and my sexual prowess derided more times than I care to remember. When a regular girl holds up her finger and thumb it's bad enough, but when a midget does it, it looks even smaller.

I put my foot down over a month ago, but all that did was get me mocked, but she moved out today and it was such a pleasant surprise. Are hot midgets a high risk covid group, because I want some of y'all coughing on her.

Dear lord, it is over! I'm finally out of this midget induced stupor and am a free man!

For months I've been chasing my tail hoping to get out of this relationship with my bawdy, abusive, hot midget girlfriend. Over the past few months dishes have been broken, glasses have been thrown, my mother's fidelity called into question, neighbors have complained, the police have been called twice, and my sexual prowess derided more times than I care to remember. When a regular girl holds up her finger and thumb it's bad enough, but when a midget does it, it looks even smaller.

I put my foot down over a month ago, but all that did was get me mocked, but she moved out today and it was such a pleasant surprise. Are hot midgets a high risk covid group, because I want some of y'all coughing on her.
lol this is classic

Reactions: SCexpat38
giphy.gif

If you could have added a post about how she liked to use beets as a sex toy this would have been the best thread ever.

I have missed this thread. It was like watching a cross between Henry Boo Boo and Jerry Springer. We are all saddened that the hot midget has left your life and ours. Maybe you can give us a little update from time to time.

This is not the update I was hoping for. I was thinking you should update it with something like: We went to Myrtle Beach for the weekend...she pulled my bathing suit off in the surf and made me walk back to our condo butt-naked, all the while following me, laughing, and throwing those salad-bar baby ears of corn at me.Later, she coerced me into a swingers session with a couple she met at the hot tubs. We went to the couple's room and climbed into their king size bed. She spent the next 4 hours have acrobatic intercourse with a guy who looked like a young Brad Pitt, while I spent the next 4 hours fighting off a female Brad Garrett.

This is not the update I was hoping for. I was thinking you should update it with something like: We went to Myrtle Beach for the weekend...she pulled my bathing suit off in the surf and made me walk back to our condo butt-naked, all the while following me, laughing, and throwing those salad-bar baby ears of corn at me.Later, she coerced me into a swingers session with a couple she met at the hot tubs. We went to the couple's room and climbed into their king size bed. She spent the next 4 hours have acrobatic intercourse with a guy who looked like a young Brad Pitt, while I spent the next 4 hours fighting off a female Brad Garrett.
This post needs more cabbage.

Reactions: Jon Snow
Just wondering how @jsusc has been getting along this year. Can you give us a short update?
Haha...thanks for asking. I've been thriving for the most part, at least by my standards. Besides the occasional text we don't really talk, but I am in possession of a couple of authentic midget areola selfies that were sent in a drunken, ill conceived attempt to lure me into fornication.

Haha...thanks for asking. I've been thriving for the most part, at least by my standards. Besides the occasional text we don't really talk, but I am in possession of a couple of authentic midget areola selfies that were sent in a drunken, ill conceived attempt to lure me into fornication.
How did you know those pictures were hers? Distinguishing marks?

Wait. So she wasn't able to lure you into it?

ADVERTISEMENT