ADVERTISEMENT

OTC Stock Picks

Any of you dabble in OTC stocks? I'm sure there are many on here. Any fave OTC picks? I like HMBL, it has taken a bath recently but I like the long term prospects.

hmbl is back up to $1.70 now, it was .75 a couple weeks ago. I heard somebody estimate it would be $15 by the end of July. Not sure about that. Wish I had a crystal ball.

Any of you dabble in OTC stocks? I'm sure there are many on here. Any fave OTC picks? I like HMBL, it has taken a bath recently but I like the long term prospects.

I make good money when it was TSNP, since they changed ticker symbol and 1-3 split, its been bad. Thanks to George Sharp... I don't trust the guy...

Yea. Look at AABB ZOM. ZKIN. HEXO IFXY. There are others but these for starters.
min the crypto token arena look at Safemoon. Gonna be big big in a few years. But snd good fit the long term and be rewarded large. This is not financial advice. Invest at your own risk.

• Haha
Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I bought into some AABB for kicks. They're coming out with a gold-backed crypto. Had been pretty volatile there for a few weeks. Just gonna sit on it for the long haul and see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT