ADVERTISEMENT

Please Lord, no more true freshman starting this year...

With Wonnam due back at Tackle this week....Hilinski is the only true freshman starting. Unless you count Jammie Robinson. But he is only in when we are in the nickle.

Reactions: GeoCocky
With Wonnam due back at Tackle this week....Hilinski is the only true freshman starting. Unless you count Jammie Robinson. But he is only in when we are in the nickle.

Legette will probably start, too. The other potential addition would be KeShawn Toney in 2 TE sets with Muse out. Otherwise, you're right - most of the true freshmen getting time are on the 2 deep or special teams.

Legette will probably start, too. The other potential addition would be KeShawn Toney in 2 TE sets with Muse out. Otherwise, you're right - most of the true freshmen getting time are on the 2 deep or special teams.
Legette should be starting.. He is one of those diamond in the rough players.. He is special...I'm.

I watched Moore all day Saturday and thought he did really well.. Anyone else notice. He is another impressive freshman..

I watched Moore all day Saturday and thought he did really well.. Anyone else notice. He is another impressive freshman..
Agree. Was wondering why they pulled him at the start of the 4th quarter for Douglas. With only one guy leaving next year the OL looks pretty solid

Reactions: Expro19
Hell, start Legette, Vann hasn’t done much

Given that Vann is now likely out for the season, that doesn't matter much. It does say something about how the coaches feel about Xavier, though, that he started last week with Shi out. I'm also a Legette fan so I want to see what he does with more time.

Reactions: Expro19
I don’t know how much it resonates with kids, but no one can tell them that they won’t get a chance to play as a Tr-FR here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT