ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE PLEASE dont let Clemson win Monday

You're right, I don't know you but I have read your posts. You don't like Clemson and you bash them every chance you get by referring to DS as "babbling fool" "dumbo" "hypocrite" and Clemson as "dung" "Clemsux" "cult" etc. There's nothing wrong with that, it's funny...but that's dishing it out. Doesn't matter that you are on a gamecock forum...its an open forum and rival users here who read it. I'm not trying to prod you, just pointing out the obvious.
HUGE difference between this site and fb. Absolutely no comparison, but my hated for them runs very deep, for many reasons!

YES! I want all the talk to be about "Clemson clearly had an easier schedule than we thought and they probably didn't deserve to be in this game". If it happened to Notre Dame, it can happen to Clemson. Man man man that would be awesome. Suddenly them making the title game would be like the best thing that's happened this year.
"I guess Clemson had us all fooled this year. They looked very good most of the year but ran into a brick wall in Alabama."

I WANT to hear this SO badly. :D

Reactions: Cock-Vader
I know we should pull for state schools and all and that every school has their set of annoying fans but 95% of Clemson fans I have run into the last couple of months have been horrible. It has gotten worse and worse almost to the point I cant even be around them in any way at all. I even try to congratulate them on getting number one in first poll and they wont even let me talk by yelling like crazy in the office and taunting with it and all. I even congratulated on the win the other night and they were so obnoxious that I could not bear it. It is clear it comes from the "Good ole country boy" Dabo (which I think is an absolute act). He acts like such a dork when they win it is annoying. He is not a Good ole country boy, but really a pompous arrogant guy who is trying act like he has an "aww shucks" attitude. He has been number one for quite a while so why act like no one thinks you can do anything. All the fans are buying that as well. I know if my team was about to play for the national title, I would be excited but I know I would act a lot better than 95% of the Clemson fans I have run into lately. If they win Monday, I might not go anywhere not because of being a poor sport but because I cant stand to hear anymore. I know there are some good Clemson fans but even people I thought would be good about all this have been awful to deal with.
We should pull for all state schools except Clemson. If Clemson wins Monday nite, the only good that will come from it will be Dabo Swinney acting like the total idiot that he is on national TV for all to see.

a lot of good Clemson people and a lot of good USC people... but an awful lot of Clemson people remember the glee in many USC fan's faces as they five bombed Dabo Swinney and company who went out of their way to get a picture taken with a 'fan' or driving down the road and having the horn blow at you (with a Clemson sticker on y car) and a guy holding up five fingers... which happened on multiple occasions...
I have heard Clemson fans for a LIFE TIME...not just for FIVE years! Poor Molokai Tiger!

No true USC fan would ever pull for Clemson to win a NC. Are you kidding me?

If our positions were reversed and USC was playing ISIS for the NC, I'd be wearing a turban and banging my head on the floor, praying to Allah for a coot loss!!!

Reactions: Mikmojo11
Quit whining. Those with this attitude sound like 3 year olds.

I don't care if Clemson wins or loses. Quit letting another team's success or failure influence you.

When we were winning 5 in a row over Clemson, one of my Clemson friends was always talking to me about how much he hated the streak and how he hated South Carolina and on and on and on.

I finally told him one day " I never knew how much South Carolina was in your head. You are consumed with all things South Carolina Gamecock and it's wearing you out."

He never really responded to me but I think he realized how stupid he sounded and was acting.

I can't figure out when people waste their time worrying about what another team does good or bad.

When my Clemson friends ask me if I am going to watch the Clemson national title game- or pull for or against Clemson - my answer is always the same- the same as it's been for years now

"I might or might not watch- depends on what I am doing. It doesn't matter to me either way if they win or lose. I don't care at all."

That answer happens to be true, and I think it also drives my Clemson friends mad when I say it.

They'd love for me to hate on them or be pulling for or against them. They can't stand the indifference. But it's the truth for me.

I know we should pull for state schools and all and that every school has their set of annoying fans but 95% of Clemson fans I have run into the last couple of months have been horrible. It has gotten worse and worse almost to the point I cant even be around them in any way at all. I even try to congratulate them on getting number one in first poll and they wont even let me talk by yelling like crazy in the office and taunting with it and all. I even congratulated on the win the other night and they were so obnoxious that I could not bear it. It is clear it comes from the "Good ole country boy" Dabo (which I think is an absolute act). He acts like such a dork when they win it is annoying. He is not a Good ole country boy, but really a pompous arrogant guy who is trying act like he has an "aww shucks" attitude. He has been number one for quite a while so why act like no one thinks you can do anything. All the fans are buying that as well. I know if my team was about to play for the national title, I would be excited but I know I would act a lot better than 95% of the Clemson fans I have run into lately. If they win Monday, I might not go anywhere not because of being a poor sport but because I cant stand to hear anymore. I know there are some good Clemson fans but even people I thought would be good about all this have been awful to deal with.

The rant
Absolutely agree. Dabo didn't bother me much at all until that point. I actually liked him a good bit more than Bowden... but when he went on that rant... I hated him. And I still do. And I hope it is wrong to hate him. I will enjoy how wrong I am.

The rant did it for me too. I kind of liked him until then. Now I wouldn't give him air if he were screwed up in a jar.

Reactions: Cock-Vader
My goodness if you have to hear they beat ND,Fla st,Oklahoma,and Alabama in the same year,that will be worse..

Quit whining. Those with this attitude sound like 3 year olds.

I don't care if Clemson wins or loses. Quit letting another team's success or failure influence you.

When we were winning 5 in a row over Clemson, one of my Clemson friends was always talking to me about how much he hated the streak and how he hated South Carolina and on and on and on.

I finally told him one day " I never knew how much South Carolina was in your head. You are consumed with all things South Carolina Gamecock and it's wearing you out."

He never really responded to me but I think he realized how stupid he sounded and was acting.

I can't figure out when people waste their time worrying about what another team does good or bad.

When my Clemson friends ask me if I am going to watch the Clemson national title game- or pull for or against Clemson - my answer is always the same- the same as it's been for years now

"I might or might not watch- depends on what I am doing. It doesn't matter to me either way if they win or lose. I don't care at all."

That answer happens to be true, and I think it also drives my Clemson friends mad when I say it.

They'd love for me to hate on them or be pulling for or against them. They can't stand the indifference. But it's the truth for me.

I can tell you I will not be watching got tickets to go see Jackson Brown at the Township I'm going to DVR it and watch it later unless Clemson wins then I'm going to delete it. :)

Reactions: Mikmojo11
Clemson does not represent SC. It represents a drug-riddled hick town where athletes prepare for games by doing fat lines of coke, and in the off season they roll around the sidewalks high on Adderall, smoking the fattest of bluntz

F*** Clemson...I think they're located in North Carolina...at least that's the Carolina in which Dabo's heart lies

Clemson coworker: "Y'all see my Tigers kick some ace?!?"
Room silent.
Clemson fan leaves.
Penn State coworker: "Are all Clemson fans THAT obnoxious?"
Nebraska coworker: "Probably not, but every one of them I've met has been."
Russian coworker: "I don't know what sport he's talking about but I hope they never win again!"
Wow, can't believe y'all had to deal with that

Wow, can't believe y'all had to deal with that
That's just the tip of the iceberg, clemsux troll, which you already know. Just like you've signed up on your rival's board. Your team is playing for the nc. That wasn't enough, huh? Typical clemsux jerk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT