ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Who is wearing black on Saturday?

Will you wear black on Saturday? If not, respond why.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will not be there but will be wearing black anyway. I even ordered one of the official Forever To Thee shirts from Addams Bookstore. I will wear black on Friday too! Go Cocks! Fight! Win! Kick @$&!

Reactions: uscbeckham
Will not be there but will be watching from home wearing my garnet Carolina fitted baseball hat. My last name is Black though. Hopefully, that will be enough to pull us through. Maybe I'll pick up some Crown Royal Black. That should do the trick.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
I wear black on gameday more often than not anyway, so it's nothing special for me.

However, the Black Script Carolina Tee and the Pearls are currently 2-0. If we have our golf match on Saturday, Mommy will just be more casual on the course than is usually the case.

Wear garnet or white to the tailgate, then change before going in. It's a night game.

6bYbl.gif

Reactions: uscbeckham
I wear black on gameday more often than not anyway, so it's nothing special for me.

However, the Black Script Carolina Tee and the Pearls are currently 2-0. If we have our golf match on Saturday, Mommy will just be more casual on the course than is usually the case.

^chaperone duties, someone has to keep row 2 respectable :)

You play golf?? Just askin. If so, your handicap my lady?? =;-p

Always purchase a pregame and in-game outfit before season starts. Been to both games and will stay with my winning attire. I am a bit superstitious. I will be the White shirt with garnet cap in section 8.

You play golf?? Just askin. If so, your handicap my lady?? =;-p
I do not. But Little Man does. He's a member of SCJGA and PGA Jr. League. PGAJL's All-Star tournament was held on the back 9 of Harbour Town. Pretty darn cool watching my 12 year old tee off at 18 with the lighthouse in the background.

Last edited:
I ordered a black polo from the bookstore last month but they finally decided to inform me it was on back order (even though it clearly shows it in stock on the website). Sent them an email asking if I'd still get my 20% off when it came in that I got at the time I bought it. Haven't heard back from them. Yep, bookstore is still run just as bad as it was when I was at USC. Those were the days!

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
I ordered a black polo from the bookstore last month but they finally decided to inform me it was on back order (even though it clearly shows it in stock on the website). Sent them an email asking if I'd still get my 20% off when it came in that I got at the time I bought it. Haven't heard back from them. Yep, bookstore is still run just as bad as it was when I was at USC. Those were the days!

I've had this problem with them several times over the last year.

As it turns out Little Man has chosen his Mama and football over golf, so we may be out there. PLTing if anything, but out there nonetheless.
After the baseball scrimmage of course. Swing by the spot.
Reminds me of an old joke. It was the Carolina-Clemson game and an elderly lady was siding in Sec. 3 with three empty seats next to her. The guy behind her inquired into why on earth the seats were empty for the game. She sadly looked at him and said "Well one belongs to my late husband and the other two belong to my children". The guy said "I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's passing but why didn't the children come"? She replied "They're at the funeral".

I'll be in my gamecock battle grey polo. I was in the student section during the Florida blackout game where we got our asses handed to us. I swore I'd never ever o another blackout and I'm sticking to it. Never again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT