ADVERTISEMENT

Pumper Logic Explained

Truth hurts doesn't it? You created a new username 5 days after muschamp got fired.

Doesn't take a detective to see what happened.
Can I report this guy for habitually calling me a liar? I made an account because I was tired of reading dumb comments and I gave up on cockytalk coming back. You don't know jack! And I would fight for less. Your parents did a crap job, if you're married I bet your wife is miserable, I hope you're old so you can die soon and leave the world better off

Can I report this guy for habitually calling me a liar? I made an account because I was tired of reading dumb comments and I gave up on cockytalk coming back. You don't know jack! And I would fight for less. Your parents did a crap job, if you're married I bet your wife is miserable, I hope you're old so you can die soon and leave the world better off
Easy. It's the internet, let it roll off.

Ignore him. Were you on Cockytalk like me before it shut down?

Maybe you weren't I've of the ones in thinking of, but aren't you policing this dude criticizing you? I'm not policing your behavior, I'm telling you that you can either behave differently or you can accept what's heading your way. If you in any way bad mouthed the team and coaches, then you have criticism heading your way, but if you just raised concerns then I unfairly put you in with the mob, however, the Vandy game want emblematic of how we were playing to that point, or now so we were never one point better than Vandy as a trend, just for that game when we were trying to stick with a QB that was playing badly due to injury.
You are absolutely policing this board. You are trying to bully me with threats. Behave differently or what? What criticism is heading my way, that would change my behavior?

You are clearly threatening me if I don’t change my behavior. What are you and others like you going to do to me? What is heading my way?

You need to be reported for threatening me with ‘consequences’ and things ‘heading my way’ if I don’t change my behavior.

You are absolutely policing this board. Behave differently or what? What criticism is heading my way, that would change my behavior?

You are clearly threatening me if I don’t change my behavior. What are you and others like you going to do to me?
You play a captivating victim.

• Haha
Reactions: gpcocks
You are absolutely policing this board. Behave differently or what? What criticism is heading my way, that would change my behavior?

You are clearly threatening me if I don’t change my behavior. What are you and others like you going to do to me?
Criticize you? I've injured nothing you've suggested. If you stake out a position with fervor and conviction it's fair to be criticized with fervor and conviction. If you aren't one of the guys calling for Beamer's job then I made unfair assumptions, if you are than you're in no position to dodge or police the criticisms.

OP is a pathetic POS.

Go Cocks!

Not really because I have dealt with him on some things. Really helped me on some bandwidth/streaming issues. He is entitled to his opinion as are the rest of us. I do think he is jumping the gun on Beamer but he is not alone. The entire tone on Beamer should begin to change now and if by some miracle we win this week against the taters, the case against Shane will be slammed shut for the first year coach.

Although personally happy with the six wins, I want more as time goes on. Beamer is just starting this baby.

Reactions: WingchunCock
Not really because I have dealt with him on some things. Really helped me on some bandwidth/streaming issues. He is entitled to his opinion as are the rest of us. I do think he is jumping the gun on Beamer but he is not alone. The entire tone on Beamer should begin to change now and if by some miracle we win this week against the taters, the case against Shane will be slammed shut for the first year coach.

Although personally happy with the six wins, I want more as time goes on. Beamer is just starting this baby.
We weren't supposed to win but 3 or 4 games this season. The Beamer haters are gonna complain regardless because that's what they do. Miserable people.

Ignore him. Were you on Cockytalk like me before it shut down?
I was. This place seemed like a cess pit while i was lurking, and cockytalk was easier to access recruiting info than even the paid site so I kept trying to hold out for it to come back, then I met a friend of the owner at a bar and was told he won't bring it back because it became toxic.

Beamer Preseason: Get in the boat, get excited, we're going bowling this year! First year coach with unknown coordinators? Don't ask questions, just blindly follow. Little Shane's energy will push us through and he REALLY wants to be in Columbia!

Ugly win at ECU: A win is a win, the offense will figure it out. Satterfield is a mix of Riley and Joe Brady, what can go wrong?

Barely escape Vandy: Well what did you idiots expect? This team would go 0-12 with Muschamp, 4 wins is better than 2 wins last year. Ignore the all SEC schedule last year, doesn't matter. Little Shane needs 5 years to turn this around.

End of Season 1: 1-7 in the SEC isn't a shock, Little Shane needs 10 years to turn this around. We knew this team was terrible, Satterfield is the only thing holding us back. He deceived little Shane, can't blame him. Shane can't call plays, he was confused on what to look for in an OC.
how did that work out for you?

Reactions: Joe MorrisonLives
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT