ADVERTISEMENT

Pumper Logic Explained

Against common opponents SC is minus 13 points and Vanderbilt is minus 132 points.

Are you suggesting Vanderbilt is capable? In not your point about capability makes no sense. Neither team is good or capable, that doesn't mean Vanderbilt can't be a much worse team than SC.

I get you are down on your team, but I don't get why you are elevating Vanderbilt to be better than they are.
How am I elevating Vanderbilt? They’re absolutely awful. We’re absolutely awful. Mizzou is absolutely awful. Not down on my team. Just calling it like I see it. Nothing you say is going to change the fact the we beat them by 1 pt, scoring on the last drive to squeak out the win.

How am I elevating Vanderbilt? They’re absolutely awful. We’re absolutely awful. Mizzou is absolutely awful. Not down on my team. Just calling it like I see it. Nothing you say is going to change the fact the we beat them by 1 pt, scoring on the last drive to squeak out the win.
Comparatively, no matter how absolutely awful you want to describe a 5-5 SC team, Vanderbilt 2-8 is quite a bit more absolutely awful. Their season is just quite a bit worse on every level.

Comparatively, no matter how absolutely awful you want to describe a 5-5 SC team, Vanderbilt 2-8 is quite a bit more absolutely awful. Their season is just quite a bit worse on every level.
Again.....we beat them by 1 pt. A team that is 1 pt better than Vanderbilt is a very bad team.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Again.....we beat them by 1 pt. A team that is 1 pt better than Vanderbilt is a very bad team.
Florida beat Vandy by 42 and SC beat Florida by 23. You have to look at the whole season and there is a substantial difference in the seasons, which is obvious if the best point you can bring up is a Vandy loss to SC.

Florida beat Vandy by 42 and SC beat Florida by 23. You have to look at the whole season and there is a substantial difference in the seasons, which is obvious if the best point you can bring up is a Vandy loss to SC.
If SC beats Auburn.......they’re much better than Vandy. I need to see 2 games where we look like we know what we want to do and execute.

Who's laughing now?

giphy.gif

No need for that. Making it personal. Name calling? I’m ecstatic that we won, bro!! They played 2 games that make me believe in this team going forward. Hate on Klempsun fans, Auburn fans.....not me
If you were bad mouthing the team and coaches, why shouldn't you be bad mouthed now? Support your team in the future, you can't do anything else to help.

If you were bad mouthing the team and coaches, why shouldn't you be bad mouthed now? Support your team in the future, you can't do anything else to help.
You are not the moral police for this board. You don’t make the rules. If I was doing something wrong, the mods would ban me. Don’t tell me what to do. I needed to see this team perform like they did against Florida to make me believe it wasn’t a fluke. This team has performed well below their potential all year and I’m terrible because I expected more from this team and coaching staff? I’m not on here cussing people out, calling them names and personally attacking posters. I’m not on here calling for staff to be fired. I just expected more from this team and wins like this 1 tell me I was right. This team had the potential to win even more. Get off your high horse, bro.

You are not the moral police for this board. You don’t make the rules. If I was doing something wrong, the mods would ban me. Don’t tell me what to do. I needed to see this team perform like they did against Florida to make me believe it wasn’t a fluke. This team has performed well below their potential all year and I’m terrible because I expected more from this team and coaching staff? I’m not on here cussing people out, calling them names and personally attacking posters. Get off your high horse, bro.
Ridicule works both ways.

Reactions: Joe MorrisonLives
I have noticed that posts from the OP of this thread and several other negative mainstays of the Beamer hire have been quieter since the Florida win.

It means you have freedom of speech but not freedom from consequences for what you say. You have been critical. Now it's coming back on you.
It’s a message board. What’s wrong with being critical? ‘It’s coming back on me?’ Who are you to think you can provide consequences for certain posters you disagree with and think you should have total control of this board?

It’s a message board. What’s wrong with being critical? ‘It’s coming back on me?’ Who are you to think you can provide consequences for posters that think they should have total control of this board?
I'm not providing any consequence, I'm merely doing my "we won" dance for all the sceptics.

You are not the moral police for this board. You don’t make the rules. If I was doing something wrong, the mods would ban me. Don’t tell me what to do. I needed to see this team perform like they did against Florida to make me believe it wasn’t a fluke. This team has performed well below their potential all year and I’m terrible because I expected more from this team and coaching staff? I’m not on here cussing people out, calling them names and personally attacking posters. I’m not on here calling for staff to be fired. I just expected more from this team and wins like this 1 tell me I was right. This team had the potential to win even more. Get off your high horse, bro.
Maybe you weren't I've of the ones in thinking of, but aren't you policing this dude criticizing you? I'm not policing your behavior, I'm telling you that you can either behave differently or you can accept what's heading your way. If you in any way bad mouthed the team and coaches, then you have criticism heading your way, but if you just raised concerns then I unfairly put you in with the mob, however, the Vandy game want emblematic of how we were playing to that point, or now so we were never one point better than Vandy as a trend, just for that game when we were trying to stick with a QB that was playing badly due to injury.

It makes sense and you know from your experience of having to create new usernames.
You keep on throwing that at me, this is my FIRST username for this site and it was my username in cockytalk, get bent for all your assumptions, how about you address what you know?

They're peacocking and pretending as if your valid criticism is somehow the equivalent of them peacocking after a win.
I love how people who told you to wait and give the coaching staff time can't be right without it peacocking. What was hammering home everytime a game didn't go our way that this proves he was the wrong guy?

Reactions: WingchunCock
You keep on throwing that at me, this is my FIRST username for this site and it was my username in cockytalk, get bent for all your assumptions, how about you address what you know?
It's ok, I know in a couple years when this experiment fails you'll be onto another username. So there is no point in peacocking to me because I know you won't be around to admit you were wrong.

It's ok, I know in a couple years when this experiment fails you'll be onto another username. So there is no point in peacocking to me because I know you won't be around to admit you were wrong.
Drop that shit! You're making crap up and at this point you're calling me a liar!

So you're calling your shot now and saying Beamer will fail for the record? Well sir, you can bet your ass that is duly noted.

Reactions: WingchunCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT