ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Tanner confirmed back for 2020 along with Muschamp

the way i see it, if the athletic department has to come out with these type statements, they know what going down. there will be an oc change. has to be. this statement never suggested there wouldn’t be. just gotta make the right hire/hires.

He had his own issues coming here, he is not operating from a position of strength right now.

I'm guessing that Muschamp and Tanner won't be receiving one of Caslen's shiny new excellence coins, which are meant to reward us for being excellent in our pursuit of excellence so that we're excellenter than everyone else.

I am just as disappointed as everyone else is on the season going South, but my goodness, cut the guy some slack. We have been without our senior starting QB since game 1, the backup QB is a true freshman that has been banged up, and the 3rd string QB has been injured. Also, there were key injuries at RB, WR, and elsewhere. Throw in an incredibly tough schedule and it’s hard to see how any coach we could reasonably have hired over Muschamp would have done better under these circumstances.
He doesn't deserve slack, he is being compensated a million bucks for every win this season, and you say cut him some slack!!

I'm guessing that Muschamp and Tanner won't be receiving one of Caslen's shiny new excellence coins, which are meant to reward us for being excellent in our pursuit of excellence so that we're excellenter than everyone else.
Nor will he be giving an ice cream party for the team.

Can you believe the president actually said that? Ice cream?

Reactions: GeoCocky
This still is not being reported on 107.5 The Game.
That this even needs to be reported is a clear signal both seats are warm. They just won't get really hot until next season.

UVA - our top offensive talent, which we may have relied on too much during the season, bailed on the team for the bowl game.

UNC - Hard to say what happened here, sometimes you just lose.

Mizzou - Injured true freshman QB starting on the road against a team that plays well at home.

App St- Sun Belt or not, they are a top 25 team and a tough out. We just came up short and couldn’t overcome all of the injuries.
Yep. Just need a new OC!!
Defense and defense recruiting going well
Need to fix offense

8827da37c9683af303a590350ae515be.gif

Great band fronted by a genius.

New OC is nothing more than a Band Aid...

DC needs to go too...
band aid? the oc is what makes the offense work! the bmac isn’t working, therefore the offense isn’t working. replaced with a proven and high quality oc and we should see a high quality offense. that would create points, and we win games. how would that be a band aid?

Nor will he be giving an ice cream party for the team.

Can you believe the president actually said that? Ice cream?

Ease up - excellence coins and ice cream socials are the only things that keep me writing grant proposals.

But he did choose Roper twice. Not once but twice. How anyone could have any faith in his decision making after that.

not sure, but injuries were an issue with the qb’s during ropers first stint and got canned by higher ups.,(shocker!) so maybe muschamp thought he didnt get a fair shake and gave him another shot. remember he didn’t really have alot of time to get a staff together. ill give champ the benefit of the doubt on this topic because he fired him on his second try. that means he wants to win. he just needs help finding a good one now.

Addition by subtraction. If we can't win at football at least we can get rid of some of the fake ass fans. See y'all

band aid? the oc is what makes the offense work! the bmac isn’t working, therefore the offense isn’t working. replaced with a proven and high quality oc and we should see a high quality offense. that would create points, and we win games. how would that be a band aid?

There are more issues than the OC...

Muschamp isn't the man to take charge or he would have fired B-Mac last year...

Reactions: uscfan1981
Now we can please move on from this senseless, damaging, fire Muschamp drivel? Get behind our coach and team. They need our support!

I used to think there were two kinds of posters on FGF: the optimists (sunshine pumpers) and the pessimists (realists). Now, I must add a third: the insane. Giving Muschamp more time is just that; insane. Expecting different results by changing nothing may not be the definition of insanity, but it is close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT