ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Tanner confirmed back for 2020 along with Muschamp

I didn't even bother to read through the thread. It's conjecture at this point and I'm sticking with my story that if we get beat by A&M , followed up by the worst loss in the history of the series to Clemron...... heads will have to roll.

If the above happens and both of those ass hats are retained. I'm done. I don't just mean merchandise and what not. I won't even watch the games on TV. It'll suck but I'll simply have to find a new team to pull for. Maybe App. St or ECU or somebody like that. Kinda fond of the new coach at Nebraska and have always kinda liked Nebraska anyway.

I don't care if it's the BOT, or Ray or anybody on this forum for that matter......spit in my face (especially repeatedly) and there is going to be hell to pay...damn the consequences. Homie don't play that.

If we lose the next two by a lot I imagine season ticket sales are going to be very down next year. That will matter one way or the other.

Reactions: Millertime6289
You are an idiot. He is not in the record books. Nobody keeps up with who had the best record after year 1, 2, 3, etc.
Very many colleges, including Clemson, don’t have a problem starting freshman QB.

Then how come I keep hearing how Boomboom has won more games in 3 years than any coach in USC history? I don't go looking that kind of stuff up... I know for a fact that Muschamp said that in a fall press conference before the season started.

Plus, you are full of crap on the nobody keeps up that stuff. Announcers in games are always bringing up coaches overall records over x number of years. You think coaches' win and loss records aren't looked at? Come on man.

And there's a BIG BIG difference in starting a freshman QB when he wins the job vs. when your starter goes down for the season.

You are an idiot. He is not in the record books. Nobody keeps up with who had the best record after year 1, 2, 3, etc.
Very many colleges, including Clemson, don’t have a problem starting freshman QB.

@JohnnySolo AND Your coach seems to care and keep up with it b/c here's a direct quote from him this very day from this very website.... LOL.

“This is a results business and it’s about winning game at the end of the day. We haven’t won enough games and that’s the bottom line. The main progress that needs to be made is winning football games,” Muschamp said. “We haven’t made that progress. Over a three-year period of time this staff’s won more games than any staff in school history. So we actually have done a couple good things around here, OK? We have had a very inconsistent year. I’ll continue to evaluate that to make the decisions we need to make moving forward.”

I wont even respond with an answer to this dumbass post. You are probably 14 years old.

You won’t respond because my post is both factually and tactically correct? Don’t go on feelings, they betray reality sometimes and this is partly to blame for the insistence on the change at the top without understanding the deep-rooted issues that plague us as a fan base in any meaningful way that inhibits reality from occurring.

You won’t respond because my post is both factually and tactically correct? Don’t go on feelings, they betray reality sometimes and this is partly to blame for the insistence on the change at the top without understanding the deep-rooted issues that plague us as a fan base in any meaningful way that inhibits reality from occurring.
Uhh...
giphy.gif

Nah. You are not correct. While their is a large portion of the fanbase that settles for mediocrity, the board of trustees are ultimately responsible for poor hiring and decision making. Lets take it one step further...….our boosters do a poor job of keeping up with other boosters such as Clemson, Georgia, etc.
When did Oregon become a national power? Did they have tradition? No. Its an NFL state and region with a fraction of the interest in college football that we have in the South. BOOSTERS! Boosters got them rolling and from there, the board and AD have made strong hires and decisions.

Had no desire to go to any games this year, first time in 5 years I didn't make at least 1 game. Could barely stand to watch it on the TV. I was a sucker that was guardedly optimistic about Muschamp. The UVA and UNC games put an end to that. Those two games knocked the sense in to me like one two combo. It was clear from that point on coaching was SERIOUSLY lacking.

@JohnnySolo AND Your coach seems to care and keep up with it b/c here's a direct quote from him this very day from this very website.... LOL.

“This is a results business and it’s about winning game at the end of the day. We haven’t won enough games and that’s the bottom line. The main progress that needs to be made is winning football games,” Muschamp said. “We haven’t made that progress. Over a three-year period of time this staff’s won more games than any staff in school history. So we actually have done a couple good things around here, OK? We have had a very inconsistent year. I’ll continue to evaluate that to make the decisions we need to make moving forward.”
Wow. Not only is Muschamp trying to over play himself with the times we won some games. He is now lying? We haven't won more games in a 3 year period? Didn't we go 9, 11, 11,11, 7 under Spurrier? Didn't we go 8,9,5 under holtz which is a tie for Muschamp 's 6,9,7? It's the FIRST 3 YEARS has the best record so why doesn't he say that? He thinks our fans are so dumb that we don't understand the reason why he was able to have a good start is that the last 2 coaches we have had significantly elevate our program on a national scale? Are we supposed to be impressed that he got off to a good start with another coaching staff's players and when those players left team started playing like hot poop just like what happened to him at Florida? He can't fool anyone but the dumbest of the dumb for at 3rd time. Muschamp stock chart is and always will look like Blockbuster Video's when Netfilix became a thing.

I didn't even bother to read through the thread. It's conjecture at this point and I'm sticking with my story that if we get beat by A&M , followed up by the worst loss in the history of the series to Clemron...... heads will have to roll.

If the above happens and both of those ass hats are retained. I'm done. I don't just mean merchandise and what not. I won't even watch the games on TV. It'll suck but I'll simply have to find a new team to pull for. Maybe App. St or ECU or somebody like that. Kinda fond of the new coach at Nebraska and have always kinda liked Nebraska anyway.

I don't care if it's the BOT, or Ray or anybody on this forum for that matter......spit in my face (especially repeatedly) and there is going to be hell to pay...damn the consequences. Homie don't play that.
It'll be a couple of more days and everyone will be back at DumpWillVille again

Wow. Not only is Muschamp trying to over play himself with the times we won some games. He is now lying? We haven't won more games in a 3 year period? Didn't we go 9, 11, 11,11, 7 under Spurrier? Didn't we go 8,9,5 under holtz which is a tie for Muschamp 's 6,9,7? It's the FIRST 3 YEARS has the best record so why doesn't he say that? He thinks our fans are so dumb that we don't understand the reason why he was able to have a good start is that the last 2 coaches we have had significantly elevate our program on a national scale? Are we supposed to be impressed that he got off to a good start with another coaching staff's players and when those players left team started playing like hot poop just like what happened to him at Florida? He can't fool anyone but the dumbest of the dumb for at 3rd time. Muschamp stock chart is and always will look like Blockbuster Video's when Netfilix became a thing.
We’ve got great players right now. The problem is he doesn’t know how to run a football team on the field.

The first three years didnt include a win over Clemson.

The third year ended disastrously, and left many of us questioning.

The fourth year answered those questions.

The data points from those four years also correlate with data points from his four years at Florida.

Man, let this guy go!

Who are the offensive play makers on the field next year?

Hilinski
Shi
Leggette
Harris
Fenwick
Lloyd

But all of the ones currently here need to take big steps next year. Otherwise, we're in deep doo-doo. (Of course, with the same O coaching, we'll be in deep doo-doo regardless.)

As I said yesterday, I heard that Muschamp won't be fired but will be told to hire a new OC and DC for next year. If he refuses, he probably gets fired.

As I said yesterday, I heard that Muschamp won't be fired but will be told to hire a new OC and DC for next year. If he refuses, he probably gets fired.
That's with cause so no buyout. Right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT