ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Tanners letter to Gamecock Faithful

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
Dear fans and boosters,

Many of you may be a little upset with our performance today and most of the last two years . I understand and know that we as your leadership get it . We don’t wanna be the worst team in the SEC and we’re glad to report we ain’t !! Arkansas and Vandy clearly are , so there . Also those who question my decisions remember ... I am the greatest baseball coach in school history . Without my national titles you are nothing . No one cares about women’s basketball .

Now many of you are questioning my hire and extension and massive buyout of coach Muschamp . Trust me when I say this .... me too . However none of you have 18 million bucks so F off . You guys just need to keep quite and keep buying season tickets for this train wreck like you have for the better part of a century . Keep eating and drinking mass quantities of Budweiser and if you do manage to make it inside my newly refurbished stadium cheer for at least the first half because it looks good in the Hype Videos . Those who are expecting change and demanding a winning culture need to do themselves a favor and pull for teams that require that of coaches and Admin . The fan transfer portal is open and you don’t even need to wait a year .

Anyway I’ll be drinking Margaritas with coach Boom and staff on lake Murray the next few days surrounded by coeds so if you have any questions or complaints you can stick them up your .... Can’t wait until next year so hurry up and mail your checks for dues and season tickets . Have a nice day . Btw Auburn , Alabama and LSU play later today if you wish to explore that portal . Good luck

Your’s truly Ray Ray

Counting the days until my retirement in the spring of 2024 when I'm 66. After that feel free to fire who you want.

Regards,
Ray

A man who won 2-national titles and should have won 6.

Now sir as you Athletic director I must say ... that’s probably true . However my failures should in no way affect the amount of money you should spend . My secretary will accept Cash , Check , PayPal , Venmo etc etc . We are actually selling recording sessions in the Football Ops building if your interested to voicing a complaint . Thank you for your contributions to us .... I mean the University of South Carolina .. sorry

Reactions: thisisnextyr
Yep don’t make them a great AD. We living proof

As your AD I have watched “Remember the Titans” at least three times . I know football . Now unfortunately Denzel refused my initial offer so we got stuck with the other guy who screwed Florida . They told me to hire the “Florida” guy but I didn’t know Urban Meyer had left . Clearly a miscommunication. But don’t worry ... he’s gonna hire a new “Evaluation” coach this off season so I full confidence we can get to 5 wins next year . Just remember to mail that check .

Ray

Reactions: jonesz21
Also as AD feel free to go ahead and start bitching and moaning about basketball season as well . I’ll make the exact same changes !! Thank you for your patronage

Ray

Dear fans and boosters,

Many of you may be a little upset with our performance today and most of the last two years . I understand and know that we as your leadership get it . We don’t wanna be the worst team in the SEC and we’re glad to report we ain’t !! Arkansas and Vandy clearly are , so there . Also those who question my decisions remember ... I am the greatest baseball coach in school history . Without my national titles you are nothing . No one cares about women’s basketball .

Now many of you are questioning my hire and extension and massive buyout of coach Muschamp . Trust me when I say this .... me too . However none of you have 18 million bucks so F off . You guys just need to keep quite and keep buying season tickets for this train wreck like you have for the better part of a century . Keep eating and drinking mass quantities of Budweiser and if you do manage to make it inside my newly refurbished stadium cheer for at least the first half because it looks good in the Hype Videos . Those who are expecting change and demanding a winning culture need to do themselves a favor and pull for teams that require that of coaches and Admin . The fan transfer portal is open and you don’t even need to wait a year .

Anyway I’ll be drinking Margaritas with coach Boom and staff on lake Murray the next few days surrounded by coeds so if you have any questions or complaints you can stick them up your .... Can’t wait until next year so hurry up and mail your checks for dues and season tickets . Have a nice day . Btw Auburn , Alabama and LSU play later today if you wish to explore that portal . Good luck

Your’s truly Ray Ray

This is ABSOLUTE GOLD

USCALUMNI

Dear fans and boosters,

Your’s truly Ray Ray

Well played.

I can’t stand most of the SEC, but I always liked AU, so I’ll jump on the AU train no matter the ending. It’s sad to see players that can play. Also, I don’t know how in the F GusBus is always in the hot seat. I guess that’s why they’re AU and we’re USC.

Last edited:
Mmmmphhhhh. Gobble. Gobble. Get outta my way. I'm having a ball at the dessert bar.
Who cares about GC FB anyway? It only makes millions.

Dear Tanner, I’m glad the baseball team won National Championships several years ago. But baseball puts me to sleep. Football is king and you suck as an athletic director. Please resign!

Sir I understand why you want me to resign . It’s obviously because you are concerned for my “Work Life” balance . I can assure you I’m not working any harder than is necessary to get the result you see every Sat . Besides business is booming. I just completed a second garage and now I need something to put in it , something Italian preferably. Also coach Muschamp is just finishing his dock expansion , and what kind of AD would I be if I fired him now and didn’t give him at least another year to finish it . Thank you for your concerns . If you have anymore concerns please feel free to send them to my email address and I will delete them immediately !! Btw you should be getting your season ticket renewal letter very soon . Don’t wait to long because there are Plenty of other suckers dying to throw their money at me .

Dearest regards

Ray

Reactions: Cock In Space
Dear Ray,

My only wish for you this Holiday season is that diabetes does the dirty work our BOT apparently refuses to.

Worst,
Vince

Reactions: howard13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT