ADVERTISEMENT

Read this all USC Fans

Pats4lyfe89

Nov 11, 2018
Y'all are so concerned with Clemson and still talking about football but this basketball arena is almost empty...when our team can pull an upset against the no 15 team....and all y'all can talk about is Clemson and football...y'all need to wake up football season is over...and we gonna look up and Frank Martin is going to be gone...I'm seeing glimpses of the future with this basketball team even without Miniya....get it together or get lost..

Hillinski probably already living in Columbia but remember classes do not start until next week.

Who cares? I'm glad no one is there. Ray must be feeling a little heat now. Good. His days are numbered anyway.

Reactions: Cbreezy33
Y'all are so concerned with Clemson and still talking about football but this basketball arena is almost empty...when our team can pull an upset against the no 15 team....and all y'all can talk about is Clemson and football...y'all need to wake up football season is over...and we gonna look up and Frank Martin is going to be gone...I'm seeing glimpses of the future with this basketball team even without Miniya....get it together or get lost..

Many of these posts you're referring to on the topic of 'Clemson' are being posted by taters disguised as Carolina fans feigning grief, anger and agony over the state of footballdom in SC. Just ignore it.

Hell of a basketball game btw!!!

Reactions: Pats4lyfe89
That's fine I'm sure basketball and football players around the country watching this game with an empty stadium but you keep the spell check coming...

Well hopefully those recruits understand:
A. I have a 4 day old child
B. I had to work until 9 PM
C. I live in Greenville

You may not want to cast those stones until you know. I’m still watching. I still support, but no I’m not in attendance and no I don’t feel bad about it.

C. I live in Greenville

You may not want to cast those stones until you know. I’m still watching. I still support, but no I’m not in attendance and no I don’t feel bad about it.
Keep winning and fans will come.
I love it. You are right

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Great win. All we have in this board are fire everybody suggestions. Well, you can’t fire me, I quit. Go gamecocks! Must be miserable to be negative about everything, including a win.

To be fair this team has played a pretty brutal schedule. Michigan and Virginia are potential Final four teams. Wofford and Clemson could very well make the tournament.

It’s just so frustrating to crap the bed against Wyoming, Stony Brook and of course another loss in a major sport to Clemson.

Martin is definitely coaching better....like letting Silva play with 4 fouls late and trusting him to finish the game. The team has clearly hit the reset button for conference play.

Who knows maybe we catch lightning in a bottle and win a bunch of close ones and compete in conference.

As happy as I am for the improvement I still think they’re a long shot NIT team at best this season. But getting to .500 with the youth we have would be an accomplishment this season.

Reactions: rogue cock
C. I live in Greenville

Congratulations on your newborn!

He's not a fan.

I am too johnny. I don't know why you rag on me so much, but whatever. Mark my words johnny, Ray Tanner nor Champ nor Frank for that matter will be at USC in 2021.

Hate that, hate me, all you want. That's a fact. I just see no need to keep putting band aids on a wound... those patients aren't going to make it.

I am too johnny. I don't know why you rag on me so much, but whatever. Mark my words johnny, Ray Tanner nor Champ nor Frank for that matter will be at USC in 2021.

Hate that, hate me, all you want. That's a fact. I just see no need to keep putting band aids on a wound... those patients aren't going to make it.
I’ll take a friendly bet on that. Not because I think they are exceptional just because I think you’re talking out of your ass

To be fair this team has played a pretty brutal schedule. Michigan and Virginia are potential Final four teams. Wofford and Clemson could very well make the tournament.

It’s just so frustrating to crap the bed against Wyoming, Stony Brook and of course another loss in a major sport to Clemson.

Martin is definitely coaching better....like letting Silva play with 4 fouls late and trusting him to finish the game. The team has clearly hit the reset button for conference play.

Who knows maybe we catch lightning in a bottle and win a bunch of close ones and compete in conference.

As happy as I am for the improvement I still think they’re a long shot NIT team at best this season. But getting to .500 with the youth we have would be an accomplishment this season.

I can tell you've been watching you make great points. You aren't just saying fire everyone but you are right about everything you said...I was pulling my hair out after those losses...it does seem like he giving Silva more freedom to play through the fouls and that definitely helps. It is hard to stomach those losses they may make to NIT like you said...it's a conversation I love having.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979

Fan? No. Critic? Yes. Troll? TBD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT