ADVERTISEMENT

Roll call of posters that think we break our 40+ year NCAA win drought

I predict this team isn't invited to the NCAA tourney if they lose first game of SEC tourney...and that's a real possibility!

It would be really hard to pick this team to beat anyone the way they are playing right now. This team is a real jeckyl and hyde team from week to week it seems

I'd rather play another barely-in power 5 team as an 8-9 seed than a mid-major as a 5-6 seed. The mid-majors are more hungry.

That said, I'm hopeful that we'll win a game in the Dance, but realistically not very confident that we can.

I predict this team isn't invited to the NCAA tourney if they lose first game of SEC tourney...and that's a real possibility!
They're an 8 seed right now. They're going to the NCAA's regardless of what happens in the SEC Tourney. Mark it down.

I don't see this team winning an NCAA tourney game.

Their performance last night at Ole Miss was pathetic.

Yes, I think we are in the NCAA tourney.

I might be crazy but I think our seeding and matchup actually matter here so I'm going to not vote yet.

Man the negativity in here. We r still projected as a 6 or 7 seed in a lot of brackets. USA today has us as a 6 still. We will win our first tournament game in forever mark it down. Also think we make a run in the sec tournament. Just need the refs to stop killing silva with bs calls.
Silva needs to learn not to look like he's fouling. If everyone is calling him (and they ALL are) then that means either he's fouling, or looks like he is more than other guys.

Silva needs to learn not to look like he's fouling. If everyone is calling him (and they ALL are) then that means either he's fouling, or looks like he is more than other guys.

Hopefully in the tournament, we'll get some referees that have never called one of our games. I think he'd get some slack then.

Yes. The original poster asked a question. A lot of posters got in a lot of bashing on the program in their responses. Given where this program has been for what seems like forever, I'll take this team and this coach. Yes, Rod. I think they will win a game in the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT