ADVERTISEMENT

SC and injuries

psmith5532

Sep 14, 2008
Greenville, SC
What is it about this program and injuries? I've never seen so many devastating injuries in all 3 major sports. Is it bad luck or do we just have bad trainers?

^^^ All excellent responses! Well-done gents!

And I'll add Fire Dillman!

What does Dillman have to do with basketball or baseball....or anything other than football?
Please note the intent of the posts above mine, and then read mine with the same eye. (Hint; they appear to poke fun at the 'fire someone' and chicken curse reaction/excuse for all that ails USC sports, and the explanation of ostarine being the magic ingredient for cu's success. During FB season, if one of our players had gotten hit by a bus, someone in a thread would have blamed Dillman for that injury. Dillman obviously has nothing to do with sports training outside of FB - to my knowledge. I was making fun. Lighten up Francis. :D <- note the smilie.)

Reactions: rogue cock
Please note the intent of the posts above mine, and then read mine with the same eye. (Hint; they appear to poke fun at the 'fire someone' and chicken curse reaction/excuse for all that ails USC sports, and the explanation of ostarine being the magic ingredient for cu's success. During FB season, if one of our players had gotten hit by a bus, someone in a thread would have blamed Dillman for that injury. Dillman obviously has nothing to do with sports training outside of FB - to my knowledge. I was making fun. Lighten up Francis. :D <- note the smilie.)
Gotcha. My apologies.

Reactions: 92Pony
I'm trying to figure out what "devastating" injury we've had in baseball, other than Hop last season.
I'll get on-board with the OP in that while we haven't had "devastating" injuries in baseball, we've certainly had a number of injuries that have not helped the team be successful. Heck, just this am I read that Cullen and Campbell have back injuries (I only read the headline, so I know nothing beyond that - severity, duration, etc.) But it's not good when two guys who've been delivering have to be scratched from the lineup. I think we're also down two arms due to surgeries this season - two arms that would probably really help this current staff.
All teams in all sports deal with injuries - some seemingly more than others; some less. But it's frustrating when they happen to the guys you root for.

They do seem to happen to us more often...or is it we only pay attention to our teams? Getting hurt is going to happen look at the Miss. State woman beater he tore his ACL in drills had nothing to do with conditioning. DO DO happens. I just wish it happened to some other team.

I heard that we're changing our Fight Song from "Wait till Next Year" to
"We Woulda Won IF..."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT