ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP. John Jones ?

feartheplume

Feb 14, 2012
I am not advocating that he should be playing. I pretty much bashed him last year for stinking it up after his hot start and called for his benching Still would think he would be getting a few ABs this season. I know he is limited to where he can play on defense, and if he DHs then Destino has to play OF or sit. I dont know if Ive ever seen a kid get off to such a hot start to his career and then just not be able to function at the plate. Kind of a weird situation to me.

Reactions: IrmoRed
Was wondering about him myself just the other day. He's disappeared.

I am not advocating that he should be playing. I pretty much bashed him last year for stinking it up after his hot start and called for his benching Still would think he would be getting a few ABs this season. I know he is limited to where he can play on defense, and if he DHs then Destino has to play OF or sit. I dont know if Ive ever seen a kid get off to such a hot start to his career and then just not be able to function at the plate. Kind of a weird situation to me.
Teams figured out to throw him nothing but off-speed pitches...and we obviously don't have a good enough hitting coach to help him with that. He's dangerous when he sees fast balls.

Ditto. Never seen that before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT