ADVERTISEMENT

So did Tanner blow it again

E-Cut_22

Jan 24, 2008
Did he put all his eggs in one basket and bank on Sully coming to USC? IF he wasn't waiting on him where's our coach and why's it taking so long?

You know they have to throw a parade for the Gators before anything can happen first...

Gators-on-parade-cross-dirt-road-in-South-Florida.jpg

Did he put all his eggs in one basket and bank on Sully coming to USC? IF he wasn't waiting on him where's our coach and why's it taking so long?

When would Ray have had an opportunity to seriously discuss the job with Sully? I think Sully had some other things going on. If there was some preliminary interest from Sully, what would you have Ray do? He can either wait or move on. Is it really fun for you to stir crap for the hell of it? Did the doctor drop you on your head when you were delivered?

You guys are obsessed. O'Sullivan is not leaving Gainesville. He is committed to the Gators and USC is not the draw that will pull him away. At this point I don't think anything will. Nothing against the Gamecocks - you're just barking up the wrong tree with wishful thinking. Get real!

Reactions: wood90
Typical impatient knee jerking leaping to conclusions before things are announced.

Coach Tanner respects the game. Respects the CWS. Respects teams right to have the limelight in their moment of triumph without looking like he's trying to get attention on South Carolina. Let the team that won enjoy their moment in the sun. Announcement will come soon enough Some of you just make idiotic posts about Coach Tanner that shows a lack of respect for him as AD. He's a good AD and am confident we will get the best coach we can for the job.
Back off.

Questions can be raised about Tanner, as with any AD as to his methods. Rightly so. But I trust Tanner totally on the baseball search. If there is one area where he should know what is needed this should be it.

They may not have met face to face, but they have been communicating.

Lets see, hmm, In life you always strive to be the best. Why wouldnt you try and get the best coach, if it doesnt work, fine, move to next best coach, if it doesnt work, so on and so on.
Lets wait and hear before this board goes crazy!!
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT