ADVERTISEMENT

So how's Evan Hinson?

Dude is huge. Should do well on the gridiron in 2018.
To be honest, I thought he looked relatively small for a TE. Most TE's play down low in basketball and do a lot of banging. Very impressed with Evan on the B.B. court but doesn't appear to be huge.

To be honest, I thought he looked relatively small for a TE. Most TE's play down low in basketball and do a lot of banging. Very impressed with Evan on the B.B. court but doesn't appear to be huge.
He is 6'4" 240. One inch shorter and 10 pounds lighter than Hayden Hurst. Decent size for a TE. As a basketballer he is a guard. Very thick. Not many 240 lb guards in the NCAA. Tony Gonzalez was a good two way player. He is 6'5" and 247. He was a forward.

He is 6'4" 240. One inch shorter and 10 pounds lighter than Hayden Hurst. Decent size for a TE. As a basketballer he is a guard. Very thick. Not many 240 lb guards in the NCAA. Tony Gonzalez was a good two way player. He is 6'5" and 247. He was a forward.
He is bigger than one of our TE's that was hurt a good part of the years. I know It's relative but he just doesn't look huge ton me. I went to Kent State and watched A. Gates play many times. He mixed it up inside with the best of them. Not necessarily huge but an absolute beast.

Did anyone hear Frank being heckled when Hinson went down? They were saying Muschamp was going to be mad at Frank.

He's about the same type specimen as Charles Barkley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT