ADVERTISEMENT

Staley criticizes, then retracts criticism of, Maria Hickman (Sr. Assoc. AD)

Thanks for posting this. How some can basically accuse Coach Dawn of racism is beyond me.

I agree. People love to throw out opinions but fail to look at all of the facts. Many on here have chosen to neglect the whole picture and only used a part that fits a certain narrative. Sad!

Most of whom have stated that they could care less about WBB. That’s what is even worse.

I agree. People love to throw out opinions but fail to look at all of the facts. Many on here have chosen to neglect the whole picture and only used a part that fits a certain narrative. Sad!

Most of whom have stated that they could care less about WBB. That’s what is even worse.
I always look at actions, like interviews and attitudes. That will give you the assessment you're looking for.

I always look at actions, like interviews and attitudes. That will give you the assessment you're looking for.

I have had a different opinion regarding Staley since she posted that article back in March. Her statements and actions since then seem to reinforce that opinion.

Reactions: Cybercock
I have had a different opinion regarding Staley since she posted that article back in March. Her statements and actions since then seem to reinforce that opinion.

Please say what your opinion is. Put it in writing so that we can all see. You have talked about the makeup of her basketball teams over the years. You say that her actions tell you something. Well, what’s that something?

Please say what your opinion is. Put it in writing so that we can all see. You have talked about the makeup of her basketball teams over the years. You say that her actions tell you something. Well, what’s that something?

"I’m a black woman first."

"That’s why I have to constantly ask myself: Am I doing right by our players?

Are they learning? Are they understanding? Are they being equipped to navigate the world as a black woman in our society?"

I will let Staley's own words speak for themselves. These quotes are taken directly from the article that was released a couple of months ago. You may not find these statements problematic, but I do.

And the question I asked when this came out is what if Will Muschamp made those same comments? How long would he last?

"I'm a white man first".
"Are my players being equipped to navigate the world as white men."

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/dawn-staley-racial-injustice

You really should have posted the whole article instead of picking the points that you want to emphasize.

For instance, Dawn says in an article she wrote after the death of George Floyd that if people want change, they should get out and vote. VOTE!!! Not protest or riot but vote.

She says, “And no, I’m not afraid to be speaking out. I’m a black woman first. I coach young black people. I coach young white people, as well. But this is on my heart. It’s heavyon my heart.

I’m just going to do my best to raise awareness and get people to vote.

If you don’t like something, if you don’t like the laws that we have to live by, you gotta get out and VOTE.

I feel like I have to do something to save the next person.

There are a lot of allies out there. But there are too many white people who still don’t get it. Honestly, they don’t know. They can’t relate. There are some great people in this world that really sympathize with what’s going on. And then there are all the other people….

They won’t get it, no matter how many black bodies they see under the knees of the police.

When you are privileged — when you are the privileged race, you don’t have to think about what we think about daily.

You just see the world through your own eyes. And it’s a lot different than it is through a black person’s eyes. A lot different. Say what you wanna say, but it’s a lot different. I’m talking to you as somebody that has been very successful in my profession. I’ve made a lot of money in my profession. My individual situation does not compare to what’s going on in the real world. But that doesn’t put blinders on my eyes.

That’s why I have to constantly ask myself: Am I doing right by our players?

Are they learning? Are they understanding? Are they being equipped to navigate the world as a black woman in our society?

If they feel prepared in that way, that’s what I’m most proud of as a coach.

And that’s not to divide our team by race. It’s just a statement of reality that as human beings, we see color. Yes, we see color. We feel color. Without a doubt. And it’s a shame, but that’s how we have to navigate the world.

Our teammates can learn from each other through communication. There are conversations that we have to be able to have in our locker rooms. They have to be had. They’re necessary for all of us to grow socially and culturally. White players and coaches can expose us to how they look at things, how they see the world, how they feel about things. And black players and coaches can expose them to what’s happening in our world.

I mean, that’s the way the world’s supposed to operate. That’s how we build unity and collective power. I hope we use our power to affect our politics locally and also use it to change our entire nation.”

As a white man, this does not offend me in any way. I am glad that she is trying to help young people (yes black people) understand how to effectively make a change in our country.

She was bold enough to share her own personal experiences as a black woman. Nothing she said was offensive to me nor does it reek of racism as you are trying to say without being bold enough to say it.

If you are going to insinuate that as your perception, then be big enough to spit it out and say it. As I see it, you appear to be the one with race issues not Coach Staley.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/dawn-staley-racial-injustice

You really should have posted the whole article instead of picking the points that you want to emphasize.

For instance, Dawn says in an article she wrote after the death of George Floyd that if people want change, they should get out and vote. VOTE!!! Not protest or riot but vote.

She says, “And no, I’m not afraid to be speaking out. I’m a black woman first. I coach young black people. I coach young white people, as well. But this is on my heart. It’s heavyon my heart.

I’m just going to do my best to raise awareness and get people to vote.

If you don’t like something, if you don’t like the laws that we have to live by, you gotta get out and VOTE.

I feel like I have to do something to save the next person.

There are a lot of allies out there. But there are too many white people who still don’t get it. Honestly, they don’t know. They can’t relate. There are some great people in this world that really sympathize with what’s going on. And then there are all the other people….

They won’t get it, no matter how many black bodies they see under the knees of the police.

When you are privileged — when you are the privileged race, you don’t have to think about what we think about daily.

You just see the world through your own eyes. And it’s a lot different than it is through a black person’s eyes. A lot different. Say what you wanna say, but it’s a lot different. I’m talking to you as somebody that has been very successful in my profession. I’ve made a lot of money in my profession. My individual situation does not compare to what’s going on in the real world. But that doesn’t put blinders on my eyes.

That’s why I have to constantly ask myself: Am I doing right by our players?

Are they learning? Are they understanding? Are they being equipped to navigate the world as a black woman in our society?

If they feel prepared in that way, that’s what I’m most proud of as a coach.

And that’s not to divide our team by race. It’s just a statement of reality that as human beings, we see color. Yes, we see color. We feel color. Without a doubt. And it’s a shame, but that’s how we have to navigate the world.

Our teammates can learn from each other through communication. There are conversations that we have to be able to have in our locker rooms. They have to be had. They’re necessary for all of us to grow socially and culturally. White players and coaches can expose us to how they look at things, how they see the world, how they feel about things. And black players and coaches can expose them to what’s happening in our world.

I mean, that’s the way the world’s supposed to operate. That’s how we build unity and collective power. I hope we use our power to affect our politics locally and also use it to change our entire nation.”

As a white man, this does not offend me in any way. I am glad that she is trying to help young people (yes black people) understand how to effectively make a change in our country.

She was bold enough to share her own personal experiences as a black woman. Nothing she said was offensive to me nor does it reek of racism as you are trying to say without being bold enough to say it.

If you are going to insinuate that as your perception, then be big enough to spit it out and say it. As I see it, you appear to be the one with race issues not Coach Staley.

Your post is unnecessarily rude and combative.

Staley seems to be the one who sees race in every situation. She has been talking about race quite a bit lately. To me it is off-putting and not something I want to hear from one of our coaches.

I did not know until recently the she was so hung up on this topic, but it seems to be something she thinks about quite a lot. I have always thought highly of Staley and have expressed this opinion directly to our athletic department in the past. Her recent comments are disappointing to me. When she goes off talking about black this and black that repeatedly it raises questions. That's all I'm saying. You can do with it what you want.

Staley seems to be the one who sees race in every situation. She has been talking about race quite a bit lately. To me it is off-putting and not something I want to hear from one of our coaches.

I did not know until recently the she was so hung up on this topic, but it seems to be something she thinks about quite a lot. I have always thought highly of Staley and have expressed this opinion directly to our athletic department in the past. Her recent comments are disappointing to me. When she goes off talking about black this and black that repeatedly it raises questions. That's all I'm saying. You can do with it what you want.
So, what do you propose with all your problems. We let Dawn Staley go? We do that and Staley will have another job offer within 15 minutes and our athletic program becomes an even greater laughingstock. No one is going to agree with everything a coach says or does.

Rude and combative? If that is what you call asking someone to just state their opinion versus opining then I guess I am guilty.

You clearly have an issue with her. I just wanted to hear what it specifically is versus you dancing around it.

I also think that her op-ed states why you might not understand (could be wrong and correct me if I am). But you should ask yourself why you are put off by it and be willing to have an open conversation about it. The fact that you have only pointed out a small fraction of what she stands for is simpleminded. That’s not meant to be an insult. It just says that you are not willing to look at things from her point of view or what she stands for as a whole.

Also, if looking out solely for the black race was truly such an issue for CDS, then why does she have 8 of her 12 staff members as white? Why have 2 white players on the team at all? Why do community service projects that help white people?

Can you give an answer for those pondering’s?

Rude and combative? If that is what you call asking someone to just state their opinion versus opining then I guess I am guilty.

You clearly have an issue with her. I just wanted to hear what it specifically is versus you dancing around it.

I also think that her op-ed states why you might not understand (could be wrong and correct me if I am). But you should ask yourself why you are put off by it and be willing to have an open conversation about it. The fact that you have only pointed out a small fraction of what she stands for is simpleminded. That’s not meant to be an insult. It just says that you are not willing to look at things from her point of view or what she stands for as a whole.

Also, if looking out solely for the black race was truly such an issue for CDS, then why does she have 8 of her 12 staff members as white? Why have 2 white players on the team at all? Why do community service projects that help white people?

Can you give an answer for those pondering’s?

You continue to throw around personal insults whether you intend to or not. I have found it is best not to engage with people who have to resort to personal attacks.

Staley's comment that she thinks of herself as a 'black woman first' reveals a great deal about her mindset. To me it is not something a coach should say. I again ask you what if Muschamp said that? He would be openly and roundly criticized by Tanner and the media and be forced to apologize or possibly be dismissed. What message would that send to his black players ? If you don't see an issue with her making that statement, there is nothing more to say.

Also her demand that we have more people 'who look like me' in the athletic department is problematic. She never stated that the people in the athletic department now are performing poorly. She just wants to see more blacks. She has made other statements as well regarding the riots and regarding head coaches that all point to that she has an agenda to push things involving race. I find this off-putting.

Some on this thread have theorized as to why she can't sign top white players. Maybe this is why. They don't want to play for a black head coach of an all black team who is pushing black social justice issues and is concerned about how her black players turn out. Oh and her white players too (afterthought).

This is all I have to say on the topic.

Reactions: Cybercock
So, let me first address your statement about Muschamp. Is he a black coach? No, he was given a quick second chance after flopping at Florida? Yes. Would he make a comment like that. No. It’s not his lane. Would he get in trouble? Probably so decided ending on the context.

Staley is not alone in her fight for women of color. Muffet McGraw, Vandervere, (2 of the most successful women’s b-ball coaches) and others have openly talked the lack of opportunities for people of color.

Please read...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fansid...basketball-march-madness-ncaa-final-four/amp/

After you read this, you will see the systemic problem is not just a crusade that CDS is on. It’s a true problem that many of her peers that are white see as well and speak on it as well.

This is why I made the statement that you should try to look at things through her eyes instead of being offended that she talks openly about wanting to see more opportunities for people of color.

I am sorry if you have felt offended in any way by my posts. But, many people are intrenched to a certain way of thinking instead of wanting to see that there is a problem out there for people of color.

We have to be able to have an open and honest dialogue if we want to see changes. We cannot be offended by someone that has experienced life differently than us and wants to not only see a change but is willing to do something about it. Her biggest platform has been getting people to get out and vote if they want to see social justice chance. I happen to admire this.

This is what America is all about. Don’t like something... go vote. Don’t just talk about the change...be the change. I say way to go coach. Again, I am a mid-aged White male and I can empathize with her desire to see a better world.

So, let me first address your statement about Muschamp. Is he a black coach? No, he was given a quick second chance after flopping at Florida? Yes. Would he make a comment like that. No. It’s not his lane. Would he get in trouble? Probably so decided ending on the context.

Staley is not alone in her fight for women of color. Muffet McGraw, Vandervere, (2 of the most successful women’s b-ball coaches) and others have openly talked the lack of opportunities for people of color.

Please read...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fansid...basketball-march-madness-ncaa-final-four/amp/

After you read this, you will see the systemic problem is not just a crusade that CDS is on. It’s a true problem that many of her peers that are white see as well and speak on it as well.

This is why I made the statement that you should try to look at things through her eyes instead of being offended that she talks openly about wanting to see more opportunities for people of color.

I am sorry if you have felt offended in any way by my posts. But, many people are intrenched to a certain way of thinking instead of wanting to see that there is a problem out there for people of color.

We have to be able to have an open and honest dialogue if we want to see changes. We cannot be offended by someone that has experienced life differently than us and wants to not only see a change but is willing to do something about it. Her biggest platform has been getting people to get out and vote if they want to see social justice chance. I happen to admire this.

This is what America is all about. Don’t like something... go vote. Don’t just talk about the change...be the change. I say way to go coach. Again, I am a mid-aged White male and I can empathize with her desire to see a better world.
Speaking of voting, I wonder if she encourages her players to vote for certain people and throws her own political statements around them. Using a non political position to encourage your own political beliefs, should not be allowed.

Speaking of voting, I wonder if she encourages her players to vote for certain people and throws her own political statements around them. Using a non political position to encourage your own political beliefs, should not be allowed.

Unless you have proof of this, it’s just random musings and unproductive. Young people will talk with people about issues on how to vote. For most under Dawn’s guidance, it will be there first time voting.

I am a conservative and have no problems with her using her platform as coach to encourage kids to get out to vote. I feel sure that our political views differ. Is that why you feel this way?

I might if Black players were not getting the opportunities. However, if they got the opportunities and failed, I would not have anything to say. There are tangible reasons why you don't have white, American basketball players in large numbers. The primary reason being confidence. In coaching White players, I have found that you have to build their confidence to believe they can play with the better players. It may be just the kids I have worked with, but I run into that dynamic. Further, the white kids I have worked with work on their shooting, but do not work on their ball handling enough to get off shots. The ones that work on those areas play. The ones that don't get on their reverse racism high horse. The problem with racism has never been numbers. The problem has been that you get athletes like a Lamar Jackson get discouraged to play a position or Black coaches getting pigeon-holed as recruiters to maintain a narrative.

And there very well could be tangible reasons that you dont have more black employees in the athletic department.
You see, this line of thought is not necessarily incorrect. The most qualified candidate should be on the team as well as hired for the job no matter the skin color.
Its sad that we are still having this discussion but the intent to divide us is working cause some are buying into the BS.

Reactions: BreatheUT
The funny thing is I actually agree with you. But it should apply across the board. Everything should be merit based, no matter whether it's sports or academics or work. A white kid that isn't as good as a black kid at basketball shouldn't be on the team before him, just because there aren't enough white kids on the team to match social quotas.

That is a creation of the left, not conservatives like me. But you lefties only seem to care about it when monitories are underrepresented, and when there is zero white representation, is completely acceptable. Diversity only matters when it fits their agenda. The same thing happened in the NFL at defensive back. At one point, 160 of 160 defensive backs in the NFL were black. Every single DB on every single team was black. Yet all you heard about was how there weren't "enough" black QBs and "enough" black coaches.

That is the hypocrisy.

This!!

Unless you have proof of this, it’s just random musings and unproductive. Young people will talk with people about issues on how to vote. For most under Dawn’s guidance, it will be there first time voting.

I am a conservative and have no problems with her using her platform as coach to encourage kids to get out to vote. I feel sure that our political views differ. Is that why you feel this way?
If you saw the first sentence, I said I wonder which is more of a query than me saying it was happening. Everyone should vote, but should be provided with facts to make their decision.

If you saw the first sentence, I said I wonder which is more of a query than me saying it was happening. Everyone should vote, but should be provided with facts to make their decision.

I don’t disagree that everyone should be presented with facts. But, we all know in today’s political atmosphere that “facts” depend on your sources. What we see as truths might not be what CDS see’s as truth.

For example, my son is 18 and voted in the primaries for his first experience. I sat him down and presented him with the candidates. Because it was a primary you could only vote within party lines. Because I am a conservative, we talked mostly about those running in the Republican Party. When I would ask questions about anything what he believes and what he would want from a candidate he answered with conservative ideals. He also had a teacher in HS that he connected with. The teacher help inspire him in becoming a Marine and further reinforced our families values because he was likeminded.

Am I or his teacher wrong for leading him down this path?

Reactions: GMClemson33
I don’t disagree that everyone should be presented with facts. But, we all know in today’s political atmosphere that “facts” depend on your sources. What we see as truths might not be what CDS see’s as truth.

For example, my son is 18 and voted in the primaries for his first experience. I sat him down and presented him with the candidates. Because it was a primary you could only vote within party lines. Because I am a conservative, we talked mostly about those running in the Republican Party. When I would ask questions about anything what he believes and what he would want from a candidate he answered with conservative ideals. He also had a teacher in HS that he connected with. The teacher help inspire him in becoming a Marine and further reinforced our families values because he was likeminded.

Am I or his teacher wrong for leading him down this path?
I count myself as a Conservative and agree with the parent leading his child down a good path. A teacher who is into being a guidance counselor of types should do that. I'm concerned like you with the misinformation out there and the indoctrination telling young people that they need socialism and need to overhaul the country's way of governing and presenting everyone as a victim.

Reactions: GivEmDaSpurs

She certainly has the right to encourage anyone around her to vote for who she thinks is the best. That’s called freedom.

your standard is ridiculous. That would mean no one in media or any industry could encourage someone regarding their political beliefs. Nonsense.

I count myself as a Conservative and agree with the parent leading his child down a good path. A teacher who is into being a guidance counselor of types should do that. I'm concerned like you with the misinformation out there and the indoctrination telling young people that they need socialism and need to overhaul the country's way of governing and presenting everyone as a victim.

Of course other parents might disagree with your opinion on what is best. Again, that’s called freedom.

And there very well could be tangible reasons that you dont have more black employees in the athletic department.
You see, this line of thought is not necessarily incorrect. The most qualified candidate should be on the team as well as hired for the job no matter the skin color.
Its sad that we are still having this discussion but the intent to divide us is working cause some are buying into the BS.

maybe in some cases the fact someone has a different skin color makes them, everything else being fairly equal, the best candidate,

if a team has 11 out of 12 black players, and the staff is all white and an opening occurs, the fact a candidate for the job is black might make him/her preferable.

Maybe she has a reason to see race in a lot of situations where you don’t. Has that ever crossed your mind?

Have you ever even attempted to see things from someone else’s perspective and how they might view the world very differently than you do?

maybe in some cases the fact someone has a different skin color makes them, everything else being fairly equal, the best candidate,

if a team has 11 out of 12 black players, and the staff is all white and an opening occurs, the fact a candidate for the job is black might make him/her preferable.

But but... we arent supposed to see skin color, right?
Not saying you are wrong but its sad. Reverse the scenario and its racist.

If Dawn is going to publicly talk about injustice. It would be good if she or ANY democratic leader would condemn the violent radical protests that have intertwined with the BLM movement. I guess if some think it makes Trump look bad it’s OK to be silent and look the other way no matter what property is destroyed. Very sad.

But but... we arent supposed to see skin color, right?
Not saying you are wrong but its sad. Reverse the scenario and its racist.

Who doesn’t see skin color?

skin color shouldn’t matter- but when you have 90% black players and an all white staff, it’s important for your leaders to reflect the makeup of your team.

One day in the far future that might be true that skin color doesn’t matter at all. But we aren’t there yet,

It’s a good thing to have leaders that reflect the makeup of a team or organization.

If Dawn is going to publicly talk about injustice. It would be good if she or ANY democratic leader would condemn the violent radical protests that have intertwined with the BLM movement. I guess if some think it makes Trump look bad it’s OK to be silent and look the other way no matter what property is destroyed. Very sad.

Well if you expect that standard from dawn Staley, a basketball coach, then I think you should expect the same standard from Donald Trump, an elected person. he very rarely, if ever, talks about the positive things groups he doesn’t like actually do.

So be consistent.

skin color shouldn’t matter- but when you have 90% black players and an all white staff, it’s important for your leaders to reflect the makeup of your team.

One day in the far future that might be true that skin color doesn’t matter at all. But we aren’t there yet,

It’s a good thing to have leaders that reflect the makeup of a team or organization.

And we will get there how? By continuing to see skin color when its convenient to the cause?
I get your reasoning and unfortunately it makes sense however change will never occur until we initiate the change.

You hit the nail on the head here. Black people have never asked any group to not see skin color. In fact, the "don't see color" term to many Black people is a cue that the person using it is either uncomfortable in conversations concerning race or has some underlying racial animus. Numbers and statistics are used to highlight racial disparity. However, they are just a symptom of a possible problem concerning race. The real problem is opportunity, or real opportunity, when it comes to things outside of the athletic realm for African-Americans.

I see that some try to highlight the disparity in White American basketball players in an effort to make racial disparity in other areas okay. However, the stark difference in Basketball is that Basketball players, coaches, and fans really want White American players to succeed. The smart person involved with Basketball understands that the game is not as popular as it could be because there is an absence of White American star players. The opportunity is there. Basketball, with its rule changes, have tuned into a more European game. Black people are not keeping White Americans out of the game. Europeans are exhibiting an enhanced skill set and taking roster spots that White Americans used to have. Maybe the problem is how we are teaching the game, but the idea of racial bias in that area is laughable.

Now, when you take the issue to coaching, stats highlight a possible issue. However, the problem has been opportunity. It is getting better. However, the key issue is whether African-Americans are getting real opportunities even when they get one. !I look at the quick hooks Willie Taggart got at FSU and Charlie Strong got at Texas. I look at how Avery Johnson got the hook a year after winning a tournament game. Looking at those things, you have to question that the commitment is there. Real opportunity is the key in showing that, regardless of race, you are going to get a segment that fail, a segment that are just average, and a segment that succeed in whatever the endeavor is.

Just 50 years ago, there was a talking point that Black Basketball players didn't have the mental capabilities to execute on a basketball court. Even if you could trust some, you could only trust no more than two at a time. Fast forward to the present and think about how stupid that line of thinking was.
You get the same type of talking point with the QB position even now. However, now the three most promising players at the position are African-American in Mahomes, Jackson, and Watson.

I know this was long, but this outlines why blocking opportunity always is stupid in the end. Everyone misses out. However, I believe some would rather have less success as a society in the name of comfort and keeping things the same.

Last edited:
And we will get there how? By continuing to see skin color when its convenient to the cause?
I get your reasoning and unfortunately it makes sense however change will never occur until we initiate the change.

Slowly- slowly.

My nephew is black. He's beautiful and wonderful. I don't walk around saying " I don't see color." Why would I? unless your colorblind, that's a silly thing to say.

Our goal is to see color and understand (and I mean really understand) it doesn't matter.

That doesn't mean everyone is the exact same. We are all different- which is great. But our differences shouldn't prevent us from opportunities or goals. Thankfully, they normally don't most of the time- but they still do too often.

I look at my own company. We value diversity. We say the right words. I think we try. But in reality, our leadership is not diverse at all. Are we racist? I see no evidence of it. But we have spent a lot of years hiring people from the same avenues and places we've always hired people- and we've had the same result.

Recently, we started making an effort to advertise openings in other places that might attract more diverse candidates. We started actively reaching out to sources that military veterans might use for job searches. We stated putting job notices in publications that focus on minority businesses.

We aren't near there yet - but we are moving in that direction.

Last edited:
Well if you expect that standard from dawn Staley, a basketball coach, then I think you should expect the same standard from Donald Trump, an elected person. he very rarely, if ever, talks about the positive things groups he doesn’t like actually do.

So be consistent.
Nice try at a spin. Trump actually condemns the radical acts of violence unlike Pelosi and her trolls.
# Factstrumpfeelings

Reactions: GivEmDaSpurs

Dawn did condemn it. She has maintained that the way to create change is to vote. She has said that rioting and looting (while she can understand the underlying feelings) is not the way to effectively have your voice heard. She has not been silent and that is why people are griping in this post.

I don’t think that I agree with her political beliefs but wholeheartedly support her getting young people out to vote. BUT, I will not criticize her for not telling the kids “my truth”; what “I believe” is right, or “my political stance”. She does not and is not responsible for how you feel about her freely expressing her beliefs and not conforming to my conservative values because I may not like hers.

Reactions: Gamekem
Dawn did condemn it. She has maintained that the way to create change is to vote. She has said that rioting and looting (while she can understand the underlying feelings) is not the way to effectively have your voice heard. She has not been silent and that is why people are griping in this post.

I don’t think that I agree with her political beliefs but wholeheartedly support her getting young people out to vote. BUT, I will not criticize her for not telling the kids “my truth”; what “I believe” is right, or “my political stance”. She does not and is not responsible for how you feel about her freely expressing her beliefs and not conforming to my conservative values because I may not like hers.
I guess I missed the part where she condemned the rioters. On her interview, she said she understood why they rioted because she guessed they were tired. We should never look at race first to define a person, but the internal character that makes the person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT