ADVERTISEMENT

The commitment list has Joyner as an ATH

He was probably classified as an athlete by the recruiting services because he was getting other offers as a wr or db. He will be a QB at Carolina and in my opinion a very, very GOOD QB...

Reactions: KreekRatz
He chose USC because he is unwilling to play anything other than QB...He has the staff's assurances that he will be a QB...A dang good one imho

He chose USC because he is unwilling to play anything other than QB...He has the staff's assurances that he will be a QB...A dang good one imho
Are you saying he might have chosen one of his other suitors had they offered him as a QB? Not sure I like the sound of that...

Are you saying he might have chosen one of his other suitors had they offered him as a QB? Not sure I like the sound of that...

No i am saying he would have gone to that dang Clemons if they had offered him as a QB...But he would not be a Gamecock if we recruited him as anything other than a QB..He was always going somewhere to play QB

Am I missing something? I know he could play other positions but didn't he sign on to be a QB? Just curious about that.
He'll get his chance at QB, but unless we have no one else on-board when he gets here, he will be an "ath"......very good in HS but don't think he'll be an avg SEC QB...

He'll get his chance at QB, but unless we have no one else on-board when he gets here, he will be an "ath"......very good in HS but don't think he'll be an avg SEC QB...
Based on what info? A good QB is a good QB in any conference the SEC is no different. Joyner has the tools to play.

No i am saying he would have gone to that dang Clemons if they had offered him as a QB...But he would not be a Gamecock if we recruited him as anything other than a QB..He was always going somewhere to play QB

This is the way I was told about him. Want to play QB at Clemosn, but they want him only in a different position. And the kid is a QB. There are a lot of high school QBs that play other spots in college, but not many as good as DJ

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT