ADVERTISEMENT

The disaster of the Muschamp hire

CAPTCOCK61

Aug 14, 2004
It truly couldnt have been a worse decision to bring that guy in. Our next coach better be a good one cause he has a very difficult job repairing this disaster.

Other SEC fans, particularly UF fans tried warning us. Nope, RT knows better. I am already seeing posts on SEC boards calling Beamer the desperation hire number two. Whether he is hired or not, that is the perception of our program.

I think the reason he was hired Tanner couldn't do any better. This next round may turn out to be the same. Only time will tell. Us fans have got to realize for the last 100 plus years we are only a .500 ball team. 1st goal should be to get back to .500 ball.

I didn't say so at the time, but I really wondered why you guys hired him. If you can't kick ass and take names with the resources and talent pool available to Florida, how can you succeed anywhere?
Just saw that question asked on a sports pgm a coupla day ago but have never heard RT answer it. He and bosom buddy WM are glad handing each other and are smiling all the way to the dessert bar.
I think the reason he was hired Tanner couldn't do any better.
Not true. Lincoln was interested but RT in his infinite wisdom thought LR was "too inexperienced" so he goes with a proven loser and then one ups that glaring mistake with another one in a multi-million buyout for no reason.

Just saw that question asked on a sports pgm a coupla day ago but have never heard RT answer it. He and bosom buddy WM are glad handing each other and are smiling all the way to the dessert bar.

Not true. Lincoln was interested but RT in his infinite wisdom thought LR was "too inexperienced" so he goes with a proven loser and then one ups that glaring mistake with another one in a multi-million buyout for no reason.
You do not have a say-so either way. What on earth is your point? I'm sure these were your sentiments back when HBC left. Right? Believe me, no one can predict the future. Only guess and take the chance you're right. We do the same thing all the time in the stock market and business. Keep trying is all we can do. And that is not our call either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT