ADVERTISEMENT

The Grope Thread

Sexual assault is a great way to get into peoples' heads. It's an outstanding tactic. Some people who are sexually assaulted don't recover for YEARS from the shame and discomfort inflicted on them. Therapy and rehab are often used to help in recovery. So, yeah. Good job clemsuck. You're really showing those guys.

Not to mention the victims both present and future that see it be pushed under the rug and shrugged off with a "Oh gosh boys being boys" mentality!

Sexual assault is a great way to get into peoples' heads. It's an outstanding tactic. Some people who are sexually assaulted don't recover for YEARS from the shame and discomfort inflicted on them. Therapy and rehab are often used to help in recovery. So, yeah. Good job clemsuck. You're really showing those guys.
Every day, more Clempson fans are digging a hole for themselves with this thing. The comment sections of ESPN/CBS/SI/etc are littered with gold from Clempson fans trying to defend an indefensible position and college football fans across the nation are having a field day with this.

Like I said in a previous thread, it was kinda funny in the beginning... completely wrong... but funny. But the defense of what happen by Clempson fans and players has made it inexcusable and extremely creepy.

It seems to be on two guys. BOULWARE and Wilkens and I believe Boulware is the guy that started it all. He's a crazy kind of guy anyway. Did you guys see what he wore at the ACC media day?
And he has always been gross on his Twitter page. Just a weird dude.
But can you imagine Zach Bailey charging him with that???? Bailey would never live that down in the macho world he lives in.
As for me...this is over and done. Clemson has been beat up pretty good over this childish ass-grabbing and was well deserved.
I have no problem leaving it alone if you still didn't haven idiotic Clempson fans 'first posting' here and trying to defend it or turn it around as if it's weird that people are actually talking about this.

Quite comical. We've already had a few of the house Tiger fans say it was wrong and shouldn't happen. They have been smart enough to stay away from those specific threads. These other Clempson posters that can't handle the truth?
giphy.gif

They don't need to do it. It's already gotten into the Bama players' heads to create a distraction for the team.

It appears as if you are quite a justice warrior. I'm not sure why you weren't so vocal about ensuring that Chris lammons served jail time after he threw those viscious punches against the helpless Tennessee receiver. That was extremely dangerous and was at least assault and battery with intent to kill, but in some states would be tried as attempted murder. I'm assuming you would've wanted lammons punished, if you were approaching these cases as an unbiased observer, without an agenda, right?

You wish merely to be sure justice is served for a horrible taint grab hate crime, I'm sure. Keep fighting the good fight, everyone's listening. This is exactly what you need to make Clemson crumble. You just need to scream it from the skyscrapers in Columbia. Big time media like Wis 10 or the state are bound to pick up on the story and clamor for the whole team to have to register as sex offenders.

No balls are safe!

Lammons was penalized, ejected from the game, disciplined by coaches, and issued an apology. What punishment have the Clemson football players received?

With the way this is shaping up...

I'm saying 5 and I'm betting 6+. 50% chance someone gets ejected during the game.

If someone get's ejected during the 2nd half of a bowl game.... what happens for the first game of 2017?

With the way this is shaping up...

I'm saying 5 and I'm betting 6+. 50% chance someone gets ejected during the game.

If someone get's ejected during the 2nd half of a bowl game.... what happens for the first game of 2017?
You sit out the first half of the first game next season... which to me is a stupid rule. I think it should be the same game regardless of half.

Reactions: vehemon
Yet "ffs" you get emotionally challenged on an internet discussion board.

The initial question was straight up humor on my part - you're an upset
clembarrassed snowflake on your own!

¡Llévate al señor whiner, no te deseo más lágrimas!

please. you just need to stop now. The "i'm rubber. You're glue" stuff isn't all that effective here.

Sounds like a great t-shirt. I own a screen printing company so if you can get a dozen people to order them,
I'll print the first dozen at the cost of the blank t-shirt.

I'm not a cat, so please, no one try to kill me 'cause of my curiosity!

In considering the folliwing...

fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct charged against Michigan football player

And then this one:

arrested after the game had ended when one of the girls yelled out “That dude right there was grabbing our butts!”

In consideration of those above two articles should Bowelwhere and Christian(sp?) be charged similarly for what they were BOTH FILMED doing?? If not, is there then such a thing as a "friendly, non-criminal, yet still sexual grope" concept?? If so, please explain.

In closing, again merely curious; clemon fans, with all due respect, please give your honest opinions.

In closing, this from BAMA LT Cam Robinson:

Alabama LT Cam Robinson on Clemson players being touchy-feely: "They better not try me like that. That's all I got to say."

7:54 PM - 4 Jan 2017 ·Tuscaloosa, AL

Again, just asking. What say you tigger fans??!!
Back to the purpose of this thread....

That's interesting to think about.
I was playing a tennis match in high school back around ~96 and remember seeing something strange happen in OW. During the match, i heard some kid screaming and running from somebody. Someone caught up to him, pull his pants completely down and held him still. Someone else was in a car, drove by and slapped him on the arse while passing by. (Drive by spanking?) I only remember it because there was at least 50-60 people in the area.... and no one did anything about it... The kids still at the school just laughed and the parents watching the tennis matches just shrugged their shoulders.

I don't understand why there's actions/consequences for somethings like this... and not for others.

Reactions: cocky lady
please. you just need to stop now. The "i'm rubber. You're glue" stuff isn't all that effective here.

geomancerMember

Did you forget to change your handle login before you made that response? You act like you've been posting here for ages. Or just a long time lurker.
source.gif

Sounds like a great t-shirt. I own a screen printing company so if you can get a dozen people to order them,
I'll print the first dozen at the cost of the blank t-shirt.
Do I get any royalties--LOL. I saw a license plate at work this morning with the BYOG on it and the BYON just hit me....

I don't think there will be any brawls. Clemson knows they can beat Alabama straight up - they basically had them on the ropes last year until the onside kick. And that was with Lawson dealing with a knee injury, Alexander battling a hamstring, Boulware playing through severe shoulder pain (basically had to tackle with one arm), Williams in a neck brace, and Cain sitting at home for violating team rules. So, even without their 2 best players at stretching the field and their 3 best defenders playing at less than full strength, they still only lost by 5 points. This year, they're going into the game completely healthy and actually more rested considering their bye came later this year than last year (they only played 6 straight games heading into the playoffs this year vs 10 last year).

There's no need for psychological tricks or mind games in this one: Clemson knows it can just walk onto the field and handle the Tide in a pretty straight forward manner. I don't even see this game being that close, to be honest, because Bama can't score the way Clemson can. They only had 17 offensive points against Washington - why do you think Saban melted down about Kiffin and the offensive preparation? He knows what's coming in the form of Deshaun Watson and their current production levels won't be nearly enough. Clemson hung 40 on them last year.

I think the party is over in Tuscaloosa and, personally, I welcome it. Even though I'm SEC, I'm tired of Alabama. I look forward to Clemson destroying them and I want to see Deshaun get MVP. Clemson has worked hard to build up their program to this level and they deserve a big night in Tampa on Monday. It's their time and I tip my cap to them from Gator Nation.

Reactions: owensdj and 0BB
Yes, I'm sure Samuels is gonna have to seek therapy to recover. So far, the only people who apparently need a safe zone to hash this out and recover from the night sweats are Gamecocks fans who keep creating threads on your board to deal with it. Look, many of you listened to the president-elect confide about how much he enjoyed grabbing women's pussies, because "when you're in that position, there's nothing they can do about it" (or words to that effect). So please don't come on to your own message board and concern-troll about how troublesome Wilkins' immature action was. If you voted for the serial sexual abuser, then just stop pretending you've got issues with an "anything goes" approach to football, or presidents. For those of you who didn't vote for Trump, at least know I respect the fact that you aren't complete hypocrites in this thread! :)

geomancerMember

Did you forget to change your handle login before you made that response? You act like you've been posting here for ages. Or just a long time lurker.
source.gif
I've never had any interest in posting on this board until recently. It's not like I'm hiding the fact that I'm a Clemson fan.

I've never had any interest in posting on this board until recently. It's not like I'm hiding the fact that I'm a Clemson fan.

Anna_Nimmitty is one of the level-headed Gamecock posters on here and typically destroys sunshine-pumper Gamecocks threads (i've been a victim once or twice even)

It's weird you stating 'what is effective here' and 'what's not effective here'.

That's the equivalent of a vegetarian giving a review on a steak restaurant.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Yes, I'm sure Samuels is gonna have to seek therapy to recover. So far, the only people who apparently need a safe zone to hash this out and recover from the night sweats are Gamecocks fans who keep creating threads on your board to deal with it. Look, many of you listened to the president-elect confide about how much he enjoyed grabbing women's pussies, because "when you're in that position, there's nothing they can do about it" (or words to that effect). So please don't come on to your own message board and concern-troll about how troublesome Wilkins' immature action was. If you voted for the serial sexual abuser, then just stop pretending you've got issues with an "anything goes" approach to football, or presidents. For those of you who didn't vote for Trump, at least know I respect the fact that you aren't complete hypocrites in this thread! :)
Look, it's not about a safe zone. It's the attitude of people like yourself condoning sexual abuse as ok. It isn't. EVER. Sexual abuse is a terrible crime and should be punished as it is emotionally, physically, and mentally damaging to the victims. Sorry you feel the need to shame people for having the audacity to be offended at blatant sexual assault, while condoning and encouraging the behavior. You want to talk about being manly? Man up and nip that shit in the bud instead of defending it as "not a big deal" and attempting to shame others for seeing it as the disgusting act it is.

"Be a man, don't be bothered by this!" Forget that noise.

They would rather buy a Mike Williams Jersey; it comes with a free Jamarcus King backpack.
No worries, I'll buy those poor sob's a junk grabber tee. Post your size and mailing address here, then go sit by your mailbox.

Several Bama players have already said that if Boulware and company grab them, there was going to be a fight. I'll bet on the Bama players in that match-up.

Like it or not, all kinds of things like this go on in a pile of humanity during football games. I will almost guarantee that our gamecocks have done similar things in those piles. I can, however, honestly say that it was a first to be seen in the open like that. That behavior, no matter how prevalent, is not okay and should not be made out to be so. This incident probably would have gone away if Boulware doesn't speak. Now all kinds of videos are popping up with him doing inappropriate things. This still doesn't stop Boulware from talking. I'm surprised Dabo hasn't muzzled Boulware

I do have some very good friends that are Clemson folk and good people. I have been surprised by how they think it is okay. Not that I am insinuating they are sex offenders like some on here have, but it also shouldn't be laughed of as part of the game (unfortunately it is, but shouldn't be).

I am astonished by that myself. People that are otherwise excellent people - except for an orange affiliation - who don't see anything wrong with the issue. The cult-like mentality of those orangeally-challenged is really disturbing.

Boulware is proving himself to be a disgusting human being.

Do I get any royalties--LOL. I saw a license plate at work this morning with the BYOG on it and the BYON just hit me....

It's classic, you get the dozen ordered, cost would be about $50.00 for a dozen 6 oz. cotton shirt (good quality) sell them for $15.00 and you know what that means. MO' MONEY, MO' MONEY, MO' MONEY. Heck, if it didn't break any GC rules I'd say offer them on Rivals. You'd have to leave the word "nuts" off of
it I'm sure but that would make it more marketable anyway. I'm not trying to make money off of this, otherwise I'd do it myself. I don't like to profit off of other people's genius.

The saddest part of all this is that it is obviously being taught and condoned by the staff but somehow the cult of Pickens County has not been really called out on it yet, their behavior is beyond disgusting and ridiculous.

The saddest part to me is it makes the choke being intentional on Jackson and the N words used to rattle us as very credible, and their coaching staff fully aware of these tactics.

A poke in a but is one thing the other things they have been accused of are much more nasty and obviously true given all this other stuff, to bad the media forgot about it

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
I hope whichever Bama OL has the biggest fingers shoves all four of them deep in Boulware's ass next week though I'm sure Saban has strictly instructed them not to go there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT