ADVERTISEMENT

This is for humor only and nothing else. ICYMI over the weekend.

One of Boebert's most memorable statements at a Christian conference: "Jesus didn’t have enough AR-15 rifles to keep his government from killing him.”

Thankfully her efforts to have the AR-15 named as America's Official National Rife failed.

After getting pregnant Boebert dropped out of high school but all wasn't lost as she did get her GED.

One of Boebert's most memorable statements at a Christian conference: "Jesus didn’t have enough AR-15 rifles to keep his government from killing him.”

Thankfully her efforts to have the AR-15 named as America's Official National Rife failed.

After getting pregnant Boebert dropped out of high school but all wasn't lost as she did get her GED.

Did you mean this for the gas prices thread? It seems out of place here.

Reactions: cockofdawn
From what I was reading she is going through a divorce after being married a long time. Not to excuse her behavior, but doing embarrassing shit when you start dating again after being in a long term relationship is not unique to her.

From what I was reading she is going through a divorce after being married a long time. Not to excuse her behavior, but doing embarrassing shit when you start dating again after being in a long term relationship is not unique to her.

I think we know different people.

doing some strange things while going through a divorce does happen. men might start acting like they are 21 again a times. women might start partying with their girlfriends more or hitting the bar scene.

but not sure it makes a 36 year old grandmother (Boebert) openly fondle your date or makes her let him fondle her private parts in a public venue with other guests begging you to stop- while you refuse to do so

especially if, like her, you preen and campaign on how your moral values are superior to other people.

I think we know different people.

doing some strange things while going through a divorce does happen. men might start acting like they are 21 again a times. women might start partying with their girlfriends more or hitting the bar scene.

but not sure it makes a 36 year old grandmother (Boebert) openly fondle your date or makes her let him fondle her private parts in a public venue with other guests begging you to stop- while you refuse to do so

especially if, like her, you preen and campaign on how your moral values are superior to other people.
Welcome to 2023...

What she did is not the nastiest thing Ive seen someone recently divorced do. However, as a public figure, she should have been smarter about that and know that everyone has a camera.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT