ADVERTISEMENT

This program will not turnaround until we fire Tanner…

We as fans need to stop accepting a mediocre program moving forward…. And call these people out who are making millions of dollars a year and still producing lousy results. Ray Tanner may be a good fella’ but it was a big mistake making him the a/d.
Just because SC is bad more often then not doesn’t mean it has to stay that way.

yes tanner made this hire and no, we dont know how that will turn out but what the hell does today have to do with tanner? please elaborate on what you would do in tanners shoes that would change anything.

• Haha
Reactions: rogue cock
I don’t post often but curious why the loss tonight is Tanners fault, but is the win over ranked Florida last week to Tanners credit?

Reactions: CliffordII
It's all about doing just enough to keep the status quo in the administration and above.

yes tanner made this hire and no, we dont know how that will turn out but what the hell does today have to do with tanner? please elaborate on what you would do in tanners shoes that would change anything.

First, I wouldn’t have hired a recently fired Coach from Fl. If I were being paid millions of dollars to find the right Coach- and having the love for Carolina that I do, I would have found the right Coach and other SEC programs who were also down at the time would not be leaving us in the dust right now.

First, I wouldn’t have hired a recently fired Coach from Fl. If I were being paid millions of dollars to find the right Coach- and having the love for Carolina that I do, I would have found the right Coach and other SEC programs who were also down at the time would not be leaving us in the dust right now.
Again, for the millionth time on here, all of this is based on the assumption that Tanner actually did make the hire and has the authority to make revenue sport decisions at Carolina after the Muschamp raise. Most of the evidence is contrary to this assumption.

However, if you want to go into a time machine and help the decision-making process after Spurrier quit then I'm all for it.

Again, for the millionth time on here, all of this is based on the assumption that Tanner actually did make the hire and has the authority to make revenue sport decisions at Carolina after the Muschamp raise. Most of the evidence is contrary to this assumption.

However, if you want to go into a time machine and help the decision-making process after Spurrier quit then I'm all for it.
For any contract over one year in length, no AD has ever had that authority. Contracts over one year require board approval....always have.

Tanner may not be the greatest AD in the world, but he isn't the ultimate problem. That comes from up above and the lack of any commitment that demands winning.

Spurrier said he was done and ray begged him to stay another season. That and those Spurrier banners were on Tanners watch

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Carolina football was mediocre before Tanner and will be after Tanner. Fact is he brings in more money than any AD we have ever had. He isn't going anywhere. We want football to be king and we push for it but in reality here its not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT