To Fans of Clemson and Coastal Carolina

SCGCock07

Apr 15, 2009
Conway, SC
cool-laugh-gif-886.gif

BB4.gif

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

mv3Ra_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Their ticket stunt prior to the 2010 Super Regional was petty. And being from Conway, I have to listen to Coastal fans act as if they're the best baseball program in South Carolina.

Reactions: Cockopotamus
Their ticket stunt prior to the 2010 Super Regional was petty. And being from Conway, I have to listen to Coastal fans act as if they're the best baseball program in South Carolina.
They are the last team to win a national championship among all those in the state. I think that gives them the right to do that. Of course I am an alumni so I am all for them but also a lifelong Gamecock. I will pull for both and when they play each other I figure I cant lose

Given how the cries from the mountain tops were for all South Carolinians to support the Tillmanites when they played for the football title, I guess it's fair to assume that everyone in the state should now be pulling for the Cocks in the super regionals & hopefully, beyond??

Yeah, right. Wanna bet the farm AND the horse on that happening?

I'll admit their ticket underhandedness when we played in the Super Regional in Conway was totally bush league and somewhat turned me against the Chants (although in hindsight, it was really their AD who was being bush). Yes, Christian Walker's blast was all-the-more exciting because it happened at their place, and did ultimately lighten the anger, although Ron Morris attempting to defend it after the fact stirred it up again.

I am OK with them now, and was very happy for their recent run to win it all.

Reactions: bchav307
Given how the cries from the mountain tops were for all South Carolinians to support the Tillmanites when they played for the football title, I guess it's fair to assume that everyone in the state should now be pulling for the Cocks in the super regionals & hopefully, beyond??

For some reason I don’t understand, there’s a closer connection between Clemson and former USC affiliates like Coastal and FMU than between USC and them. Maybe it’s just engineering, but they and others have programs in place to do 2 years at the first school, 2-3 years at Clemson in engineering and get degrees from both.

For some reason I don’t understand, there’s a closer connection between Clemson and former USC affiliates like Coastal and FMU than between USC and them. Maybe it’s just engineering, but they and others have programs in place to do 2 years at the first school, 2-3 years at Clemson in engineering and get degrees from both.

Clem Tech should be sending us a twitter shout out any day now

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield

Clem Tech should be sending us a twitter shout out any day now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT