ADVERTISEMENT

tOsu v Clemtech

Horseshoe 04

Jan 5, 2014
West Ramp
Man I can’t stand either one of them & wish they could tie, nothing in my DNA ever pulls for Pickens so I am pulling for the refs tonight!

Go Zebras

How was that not a push off!
20210101-202809.jpg

Last edited:
Clemson has great offensive play calls. It’s ridiculous. It’s video game plays. Ohio State is about to get smoked.

• Haha
Reactions: funktavious
We aren't even on the same planet as them, and it sucks considering we had a 5 year win streak and then we went in completely opposite directions.

How is it that a dB can’t get past a receiver to attempt a tackle on Fabio on the score.?. Look at the AT&T 5G goal line cam and see Cooper with a handful of jersey. Glad tater tech’s band isn’t there to blast the brass section right up to the snap

One thing about Herbstreit calling tater games, it's a free infomercial for them. He knows the history of every player and how "incredible" they are. Blah blah blah, sickening.

Reactions: aceman39
We aren't even on the same planet as them, and it sucks considering we had a 5 year win streak and then we went in completely opposite directions.
It's what we do. Win against a big name team...the year afterwe fall apart and the team we beat previously goes on to do great things. Clemson, ohio state. Alabama....they all did it, and I'm sure there are others. ND maybe?....js

Another Bama-Clemson title game. This is way old already. Eventually, the NCAA will have to do something because honestly this may be the title game matchup for the foreseeable future. Just freaking sad...

Reactions: aceman39
Clemson puts an emphasis on the 1st down play. They started the drive at the 25 and simply didnt just run it up the token middle on 1st down.

One thing about Herbstreit calling tater games, it's a free infomercial for them. He knows the history of every player and how "incredible" they are. Blah blah blah, sickening.
I just wonder how OSU fans feel about it!

Can the jackass not kick it more than 10 feet off the ground.

A couple of those early posts in this thread haven’t aged well. Thank god. OSU’s misdirection is a thing of beauty right now.

But it is early and I’ve watched this crap for 5 years.

I just wonder how OSU fans feel about it!
Man he never shuts up!!!!!!!!!!!! every time someone makes a play they should be up for heisman....... how many times do you guys think he says the name “Trevor Lawrence” during the game???? I say 125.... I may rewind tomorrow and count just to see. Never calls him just Trevor or just Lawrence it’s always Trevorlawrence... uhhh bouy

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Did y'all notice Herbstreit mentioning how Venables isn't stealing signs,he's just waiting to the very end to get his call in. Interesting the way he addresses it.
They have caught the taters out of position several times so maybe OSU has figured out their bullshit call stealing.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
A couple of those early posts in this thread haven’t aged well. Thank god. OSU’s misdirection is a thing of beauty right now.

But it is early and I’ve watched this crap for 5 years.
Misdirection, ? Misdirection? What's that? You mean when a defense over pursues like the defense in orange overalls?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT