ADVERTISEMENT

UK MBB Game

I don’t know if we can hold on, but our guys are playing really well and extremely hard. Hustle alone has gained us 3-4 possessions. Up 5 with a little over 8:00 to go.

Up 11 with less than 4:00. Meechie is 6-9 from 3. Team is 11-19 (57.9%). UK is 1-5. We are +4 on the boards. This is fun to watch.

Reactions: Cybercock
Shot the ball well, which is an improvement. But I have got to go find a UK message board. Losing bad to Bama, which is real.good is one thing. But to lose to USC, at home, is another thing altogether. And with all the sudden talk of Texas being interested in Cal, I am sure the Kentucky fans are about.willing to pay the moving expenses at this point

I put that up there with the tennessee football win this year, nobody expected that! I hope we learned something about ourselves last night and got a little confidence!

Not sure we learned much. Not going to hit some of those deep 3s every night. Sometimes you have a game.like that when you have nothing to lose and everything falls. I know they have two big contributors out with injury, but not sure what is going on with Kentucky. They are awful. And Kentucky has historically played good defense, but they are terrible on that end of the court. And Cal thinks it's bad now. His.next three games are Tennessee, Kansas, and Arkansas. Things are already nasty in Lexington, and I don't thunk they have hot the bottom yet.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
Shot 50%. Not sure that is sustainable throughout the season. Regardless it was nice to see it last nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT