ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ vandy game thread / bubble watch thread.

We finished 2 games better than last year in the regular season. If we can get 2 more wins next year we should make the tournament.

If we make it to the finals of the SECT we could possibly get a bid this year, but I think we'd have to win it.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
That would have been the first thing you haven't responded to. You and kitchenlabs normally like to be the last word on every topic.
Don't care about being last. I care about being right.

He’s got better things to do when the team is not doing something “important.”

Exactly. When they start making attendance free at the arena, and at Williams-Brice, I may embrace your theory. Currently, supporting Gamecock athletics is a financial investment that is giving nothing in return. Once again, when you have coaches with multi million dollar contracts then I am not moved to pat everyone on the head for breaking a sweat like one would with some youth league church team.

Last edited:
You called me 'soft' because I think Frank's attitude is a problem. You called a guy 'clown' a little earlier in this thread. You told a poster he made 'dick moves' and ' asshat posts.'
I deleted the soft post and apologized for the soft comment. If you didn't accept the apology there is nothing I can do about it . When it comes to concrete or whatever his name is HE initiated the insults as he always does.... The other 2 was in response to a KNOWN Tiger troll and was tongue and cheek. I don't disrespect people unless they make the first move.. It's good to know you care so much about the trolls though

I deleted the soft post and apologized for the soft comment. If you didn't accept the apology there is nothing I can do about it . When it comes to concrete or whatever his name is HE initiated the insults as he always does.... The other 2 was in response to a KNOWN Tiger troll and was tongue and cheek. I don't disrespect people unless they make the first move.. It's good to know you care so much about the trolls though
I never took offense at the blind opinion, so I didn't really worry about accepting an apology. Still, forgiving doesn't mean forgetting. If you've established a certain reputation, well.
On an unrelated topic, you said you pitched for Gary Gilmore. Where? CC or USC Aiken?

I never took offense at the blind opinion, so I didn't really worry about accepting an apology. Still, forgiving doesn't mean forgetting. If you've established a certain reputation, well.
On an unrelated topic, you said you pitched for Gary Gilmore. Where? CC or USC Aiken?
Good enough.. USCA

You said it, didn't you? I'm just asking for clarification.
Get to whatever it is you are getting at. I'm not repeating something that you obviously can read. Get to whatever it is you are getting at. Why is it important to you that I repeat what I very clearly stated in another thread.. I got a hunch but I'll let you get there.

Get to whatever it is you are getting at. I'm not repeating something that you obviously can read. Get to whatever it is you are getting at. Why is it important to you that I repeat what I very clearly stated in another thread.. I got a hunch but I'll let you get there.
Don't get so defensive. It's just a question that I thought would be easier to ask than to research.

Don't get so defensive. It's just a question that I thought would be easier to ask than to research.
Not defensive. Just find it silly to repeat a post that you can easily read.

This is OT, but I'm putting it here anyway in the context of the Vandy loss.

I'm honestly torn about Frank Martin. I like a lot of things about him, but I don't think his record at SC so far is what it should be. I think he does a good job of developing guys who stay at SC for 3 or 4 years, but he has not recruited enough guys who can play at a high level. The question is whether we can do any better. If we fire him and hire another guy are we going to win more games? That's the bottom line. The decision is going to be made very soon. I'm 95% certain Frank will be here next season, but there is a slim chance he's gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT