ADVERTISEMENT

USC Vs lil pigs game thread

This kid does not have his stuff. And the defense is making it worse. Can't lose this game in the first inning...

They’re tagging Mlodzinski so far. Not looking good at the moment.
Either take him out or its over. - they are hitting him hard and ROW FORGOT HOW TO COVER SECOND BASE - THAT WAS ALL ON ROW - SOMEONE ASKED WHY HE DIODNT GET DRAFTED AND YOU JUST SAW WHY -

Theyve basically told Mlod, that great pitch you throw for a strike isnt a strike. We muat ensure the new white meat is represented in Omaha.

we need M to stay in as long as he can....not lookn good at the moment....going to the bullpen this early is bad news

Either take him out or its over. - they are hitting him hard and ROW FORGOT HOW TO COVER SECOND BASE - THAT WAS ALL ON ROW - SOMEONE ASKED WHY HE DIODNT GET DRAFTED AND YOU JUST SAW WHY -

That was Tolbert. Tolbert was 3 feet from the bag and chose to jog toward 3B instead of cover second. There was a shift. Row made a hell of a play to almost get there.

Like I said we should have tooken him out but what do I know. I do know one thing next years team will not make the sec tournament.

WELL WHO THE F**K DOIDNT SEE THAT COMING - oh wait I guess the damn pitching coach

I know the announcers are saying that was probably Tolbert's cover at second on the 'double play that turned into a pumpkin'...but Tolbert initially broke toward the ball...maybe this has something to do with why Row wasn't drafted?

Do they NOT understand this is IT!!! Pitch the whole damn bullpen if you have too geez - its like they are hoping to get 5 to 6 out of him to save the bullpen - for what - the ride home

Reactions: lowcountry_cock13
Why would you play a shift with runners on first and second? That makes no sense to me.

Should not have started Mlod. Chapman would be my choice. And who's in the bullpen, Demerias and Lawson. Both who got bombed.

Scratch and claw all damn season to get to this point and this is how we show out? Lots of game left but this is utterly pathetic.

C'mon guys, time to get up off the mat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT