ADVERTISEMENT

USC Vs lil pigs game thread

Ump squeezes pitcher 1st batter...walk...error.... it’s the little things that add up. I’m curious as to why Bride Did not just tag the lead runner

Reactions: bushmastercock
I know the announcers are saying that was probably Tolbert's cover at second on the 'double play that turned into a pumpkin'...but Tolbert initially broke toward the ball...maybe this has something to do with why Row wasn't drafted?

He broke toward a ball that went to another player. I’m not a big fan of bashing any of our guys on a message board but Row doesn’t get the blame for that one. Tolbert was 10 steps closer to the bag. He should’ve covered.

Reactions: bushmastercock
Worse possible start. Give a reason for the ump to expand the strike zone for their pitcher. Swing the bats and don't take strike 3.

Oh. So now we pull him after a 5 spot??????????? Now I'm really confused what we were thinking. Crap once we got 3 outs I expected to see mlod back

Blue seems to be calling the A’s overhand fastball a strike even if it is low by time it hits the mit. Is it low crossing the plate or is this dude is so tall that by the time he releases it at the top of his motion, it’s on a downward trajectory and is hitting the bottom of the zone as it goes over the plate?

He broke toward a ball that went to another player. I’m not a big fan of bashing any of our guys on a message board but Row doesn’t get the blame for that one. Tolbert was 10 steps closer to the bag. He should’ve covered.
Wrong - they had a shift on for the left handed batter - Row was five feet from second and watched the play instead being part of it.Tolbert would have had to go away from where he was running - Row should have just done his damn job - when the play wasn’t there - Bride has to make a good throw

Blue seems to be calling the A’s overhand fastball a strike even if it is low by time it hits the mit. Is it low crossing the plate or is this dude is so tall that by the time he releases it at the top of his motion, it’s on a downward trajectory and is hitting the bottom of the zone as it goes over the plate?
They're worm burners. Only thing you can do with pitching like that is pop em up.

Team didn't even show up today...none of them. Just about everyone on the field has screwed up at least once already.

This crap is so unbelievable to watch - they act like forgot how to throw a damn strike

Put this one on Kingston. Bad pitching choice. He did a good job to get here, but throwing pitches down the middle gets you bad results.

I’ve never seen a fan base cheer at a baseball game like this. It’s like they’re the student body at a football game. I don’t recall cheering like that at any other baseball game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT