ADVERTISEMENT

Very complimentary video of our program

The recruiting ranking perspective vs Clemson is based off of quantity and not quality. Clemson isn’t trying to keep coaches, the coaches leaving is more about opportunities than Clemson! Brent and Toney were eventually going to leave because they wanted the opportunity to become HC’s. Robbie Caldwell is retiring from the game period! Todd Bates is receiving a Co Defensive Coordinator title along with a raise which equals a opportunity for him as well!

Last edited:

With all the positive points that are so properly and professionally illustrated within that very video, if given the option, I'd rank it up within the top 5 of the most fittingly accurate and commendable type videos since Shane was hired.

The quality and content of that video, coupled with Kevin Redfield's (i.e., the above video producer) highly favorable and positive reference(s) to Coach Beamer, are all together what make this video such a positively accurate fit, as well as it being one of the very best, and most proper options in the potential promotion of such a major part our program's actual brand!

Particularly so in regards to Coach Beamer's impressive implementation of specific social media options (i.e., twitter, and even more specifically, "Life's Memory" tweets from within twitter), that, IMHO, speak volumes in regards to Coach Beamer's very own personal goals and desires to successfully develop our program into the brand of distinguished champions!!

I like Beamer the Redeemer. I like euphoria. I like an optimistic off-season. I also realize we have a long way to go. And I know for sure that there are three programs in our division that we absolutely HAVE to get around measurably - as in beating them more often than not.

I like Beamer the Redeemer. I like euphoria. I like an optimistic off-season. I also realize we have a long way to go. And I know for sure that there are three programs in our division that we absolutely HAVE to get around measurably - as in beating them more often than not.
Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT