ADVERTISEMENT

Watson to the NFL in 2016

Once again: the NFL does not drool over college stats. My point about Boyd was to say he set all kinds of passing records in college and ACC (wasn't taking a shot at the ACC) and is not on an NFL roster two years later. He lit up Ohio State and LSU didn't he?? Just because Watson lit up Bama doesn't mean he's "going to be just fine in the NFL".

And as I said, Watson is not Boyd...in no way shape or form. Why you keep comparing the two is head scratching. Just because they both broke some records doesn't mean they're EXACTLY the same type QB. Just watch some film of the two. I don't think Boyd was a Heisman finalist either...the rest of the country sees it; why don't you? Your argument Watson = Boyd is completely baseless.

The score obviously determines the winner, but it certainly doesn't tell the story. That was a fluke win for Ole
Miss, would you not agree? If Watson had Kelly's luck against Bama, they'd be national champs right now.

Kelly threw for 341 yards, 3 touchdown and zero interceptions; He also rushed for a touchdown. His QBR was higher against Bama than Watson's (DW's interception was a bad one). Plus, he did all that on Bama's home field. So maybe Kelly, Watson and Clemson would all be national champs right now, if Kelly had been the Tigers' starting quarterback.

Kelly threw for 341 yards, 3 touchdown and zero interceptions; He also rushed for a touchdown. His QBR was higher against Bama than Watson's (DW's interception was a bad one). Plus, he did all that on Bama's home field. So maybe Kelly, Watson and Clemson would all be national champs right now, if Kelly had been the Tigers' starting quarterback.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye...ores-deflected-td-takes-24-10-lead-at-alabama

66 yard fluke TD pass definitely help propel Ole Miss forward. At the end of the day, I'll take Heisman finalist Watson over Kelly any day. We'll see who has the better pro career.

Top 5? Give me a break. He's gifted at running a high school/college HUNH system. That does not translate to running an NFL offense. He also won't be able to run so freely to the sidelines in the NFL like he does now.

Some early big boards have him rated #1. Plus this dude has an NFL arm. He isn't just a runner.

5 star pro-style quarterback, like John Brantley and Kyle Allen. How did they work out? I'll never understand these coaches who have success with a dual-threat qb and then switch to a statue (I'm look a you, SOS).

Have you watched his film? He is not a statue.

Impressive that the kid played football (and all of the extras that goes with it) and will graduate in 2 1/2 years.

What's his major? Parks & Recreation? He enrolled early, and took classes in the summers. Anyone can do it. With enrolling early, it'll be 3 years.

Trying to be reasonably objective - Is Watson a Cam Newton or an RGIII or I would suggest somewhere in between. He appears to be a better passer than both. He doesn't have Cam's physical size and possibly speed, but he'll be bigger than RGIII entering the NFL. Cam now has the right OC to utilize his skills correctly. I'm not sure RGIII ever did. After playing the best defense in the Big 12 the last two years, It is apparent that RGIII's stats may have been artificially elevated by playing against poor defenses. There are a good number of successful ACC QBs in the NFL which hopefully leads to some prediction of success.

I guess we'll see.

Reactions: Vendetta_One
I would take Watson simply because he's more reliable on and off the field. Nevertheless, Kelly is brilliant at times.

He would have been great to have as a back up last season. He definitely has some wheels. If Kelly doesn't continue to mature, I can see him having a very tumultuous career (Manziel-ish).

Let me break it down for you smart asses. The "sentence" (mine usually begin with a capital letter) suggests that he would leave in December. I believe that Watson would not miss a January 2017 bowl game. Do you need a picture?

Calm down Dabo, I know you'll get Watson's mind right...

Who said he will miss a bowl game, I'm say he and Clemson won't make the Championship Series...

WATSON EYEING NFL AFTER 2016 SEASON
Clemson QB Deshaun Watson, who was a Heisman finalist in his sophomore year, said Wednesday that if things go as planned, he would skip his senior season to go pro. Watson said he wants to get his degree before he leaves, and he's on track to graduate in December.

And as I said, Watson is not Boyd...in no way shape or form. Why you keep comparing the two is head scratching. Just because they both broke some records doesn't mean they're EXACTLY the same type QB. Just watch some film of the two. I don't think Boyd was a Heisman finalist either...the rest of the country sees it; why don't you? Your argument Watson = Boyd is completely baseless.

I'm only comparing Boyd and Watson because you're the genius that stated "he passed for over 4,000 yards, he'll be fine in the NFL". My point since I have to keep restating it (do they teach reading comprehension at Clemson?) is your statement about college passing yards=BASELESS. I'm simply using Boyd as an EXAMPLE since he broke all kinds of passing records while at Clemson (passed for 3,900 yards three consecutive seasons) . I could plug in hundreds of more qb's who have passed for thousands of yards in college and never made it in the pros. You're the one that made the original statement to which I was responding all along. Little thick between the ears are we? You knucklehead Clemson fans are so defensive over Watson it's comical.

Last edited:
I'm only comparing Boyd and Watson because you're the genius that stated "he passed for over 4,000 yards, he'll be fine in the NFL". My point since I have to keep restating it (do they teach reading comprehension at Clemson?) is your statement about college passing yards=BASELESS. I'm simply using Boyd as an EXAMPLE since he broke all kinds of passing records while at Clemson (passed for 3,900 yards three consecutive seasons) . I could plug in hundreds of more qb's who have passed for thousands of yards in college and never made it in the pros. You're the one that made the original statement to which I was responding all along. Little thick between the ears are we? You knucklehead Clemson fans are so defensive over Watson it's comical.

The only thing comical is how much you and a few others down play Watson's talent. My 4,000 yard remark was to SS for saying his scrambling ability is far superior to his arm, the stats certainly don't reflect that. Ridiculous statement. I find it funny that you take my one remark (wasn't even speaking to you) and assume that's my only reasoning for insisting he'll succeed at the next level...and you insult ME with that reading comprehension garbage. Insults are usually the course a debate takes when an opponent is in a battle of wits and has come to the realization that they are completely unarmed.

Most of your fanbase recognizes his talent. Unless you're some sort of QB guru, your opinion on whether he'll make it the NFL means zilch. I'm no expert either but I'd be inclined to lean on an expert evaluator's opinion before I would yours and most agree he's a first rounder. You may find a guy or two that questions Watson in the media, but most are just searching for clicks and publicity. Controversy and going against the grain sales.

I'd be curious to know what exactly you've seen that'd make you question his abilitiy to succeed in the NFL? I'm dying to hear your expert analysis...

Most of your fanbase recognizes his talent. Unless you're some sort of QB guru, your opinion on whether he'll make it the NFL means zilch. I'm no expert either but I'd be inclined to lean on an expert evaluator's opinion before I would yours and most agree he's a first rounder. You may find a guy or two that questions Watson in the media, but most are just searching for clicks and publicity. Controversy and going against the grain sales.

I'd be curious to know what exactly you've seen that'd make you question his abilitiy to succeed in the NFL? I'm dying to hear your expert analysis...

Yeah, because your opinion of Watson is so highly valued in the entire scheme of things. Give me a break. If I thought my opinion was so valuable I probably wouldn't be stating it on a college sports messageboard. As I've previously stated, the guy runs a high school/college system to perfection. Doesn't translate to success in the NFL. Where did I ever say though he was not talented? That's overly sensitive Clemson fans like you putting words in people's mouths. I also never said he wasn't a first rounder-I said top five was a bit of a stretch. I never claimed to be an expert. I'm simply questioning his NFL ability-not his college ability-(no need to keep getting bent out of shape as you continue to do) but time will certainly tell. One thing I will say-this Gamecock fan's opinion of Watson may not mean much to anyone but it sure does to Clemson fans like you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SportsSuites1
He threw for 4,000 yards. He'll be just fine In the NFL.

Man, it ain't been 3-weeks and clemmer's are already getting selective memory.

For the season "HE" threw it almost 500 times - only averaging a little over 8-yards/completion ... Watson's excellent on the 'short' throws but only so-so on throws much over 20-yards. It was a wide-open former Socastee QB for his 2nd TD catch on Jan. 11th and a good thing, too ... 'cause THAT pass was a dead-duck helicopter.

Against 'Bama Watson threw the ball right into coverage (he did that SEVERAL times last year) and got picked off on his own side of the 50 ... GIVING the Tide a short-field TD.

Almost 20% of Watson's passing 'production' and 1 of his TD's came in the last 55 seconds w/ Alabama playing 15-yards off the ball.

The guy is a great college QB but to say he's got Russell Wilson's arm is dreaming ... what he's 'got' are great instincts - he's a MUCH BETTER college scrambler than passer. Those that say he's like Cam Newton are simply BLIND. Newton is a fullback with the touch of John Elway who can throw it like Nolan Ryan ... Watson has nowhere NEAR the talent of Cam Newton. If it was arm-wrestling Newton would probably break Watson's arm.

'Bama's Coker ain't 'known' as America's best passer but his completion percentage was higher than Watson's head-to-head, he didn't turn it over and Coker threw for 335 yards with 'bout half the # of completions and a much higher yards per completion ratio in the ballgame (if you wanna' talk 'stats').

Numerous times Watson started with excellent field position against 'Bama, bounced a couple to his receivers and then went 3 and out. He kept drives alive with his head and his feet, not 'so much' with his arm.

Watson's TD to Interception ratio was 2 POINT 69 (2.69) - 1 last season. Conner Shaw (who IS an NFL QB) had a TD to Interception ration of TWENTY-FOUR (24 ... 'no points'!!!) - 1 his last year at 'Carolina. THAT is "taking care of the ball"!!!

Watson is a GREAT college QB ... without him clemson probably goes 8-5 or 9-4 in 2015/16. But to tout him as a #1 draft choice or even a 1st-round player next year is p r e e t y premature. I DO think he'll get a good look, and go somewhere around the 3rd round. He's no Stafford or Andrew Luck ... not even close.

Watson's much closer to a 'Manziel'-type than a consensus NFL franchise QB (although Manziel's college stats were somewhat BETTER across the board) - and he's looked like a $12 million-dollar bust to-date. The 'jump' from college to the NFL is greater than the one from HS to college ... Watson is DA' MAN!!! iffin' you're playing Boston College, UVA, NC State, etc.

But he couldn't beat 'Bama ... and probably couldn't beat the Tennessee Titans, either.

Dabo realized when Martavis Bryant left early how dumb he was looking for holding his top rising seniors hostage and going to the press about how underclassmen shouldn't go pro unless they're first rounders. Bryant was a 4th rounder and is looking at a hefty extension when his rookie contract ends. Funny how he switched so quickly to Spurrier's outlook-if they're gonna leave, they're gonna leave.
That was before he started recruiting at such a high level...What Dab's is doing up thar in dem hillz is amazing....How can he get that many great players to want to go to spend 3-5 years in Clemzin ?

This whole line of thinking has got to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard, give it up. If you think a kid would leave the team to go pro before a bowl you are nuts.

http://calendar.ucf.edu/2016/spring

This year, Classes started on January 11, the Championship game was in January 11. Not all classes depending what you sign up for start on January 11. You can still play in a bowl game before you go to classes in the Spring semester and technically you're still a student of the school and you can drop any classes before the drop dead date. If the Championship game started after January 11 and you are not signed up or going to class and a player is o the roster or dresses out of the game, you end up forfeit the game with an ineligible player on the roster...

http://calendar.ucf.edu/2016/spring

This year, Classes started on January 11, the Championship game was in January 11. Not all classes depending what you sign up for start on January 11. You can still play in a bowl game before you go to classes in the Spring semester and technically you're still a student of the school and you can drop any classes before the drop dead date. If the Championship game started after January 11 and you are not signed up or going to class and a player is o the roster or dresses out of the game, you end up forfeit the game with an ineligible player on the roster...

It was the same this year. Early enrolled were put in scholarship and the graduated players were officially walk ons, though the new players were it allowed to travel. It is how Saban got a EE to simulate Watson this year in practice. It seems there is a work around

For the season "HE" threw it almost 500 times - only averaging a little over 8-yards/completion ... Watson's excellent on the 'short' throws but only so-so on throws much over 20-yards. It was a wide-open former Socastee QB for his 2nd TD catch on Jan. 11th and a good thing, too ... 'cause THAT pass was a dead-duck helicopter.

Against 'Bama Watson threw the ball right into coverage (he did that SEVERAL times last year) and got picked off on his own side of the 50 ... GIVING the Tide a short-field TD.

Almost 20% of Watson's passing 'production' and 1 of his TD's came in the last 55 seconds w/ Alabama playing 15-yards off the ball.

The guy is a great college QB but to say he's got Russell Wilson's arm is dreaming ... what he's 'got' are great instincts - he's a MUCH BETTER college scrambler than passer. Those that say he's like Cam Newton are simply BLIND. Newton is a fullback with the touch of John Elway who can throw it like Nolan Ryan ... Watson has nowhere NEAR the talent of Cam Newton. If it was arm-wrestling Newton would probably break Watson's arm.

'Bama's Coker ain't 'known' as America's best passer but his completion percentage was higher than Watson's head-to-head, he didn't turn it over and Coker threw for 335 yards with 'bout half the # of completions and a much higher yards per completion ratio in the ballgame (if you wanna' talk 'stats').

Numerous times Watson started with excellent field position against 'Bama, bounced a couple to his receivers and then went 3 and out. He kept drives alive with his head and his feet, not 'so much' with his arm.

Watson's TD to Interception ratio was 2 POINT 69 (2.69) - 1 last season. Conner Shaw (who IS an NFL QB) had a TD to Interception ration of TWENTY-FOUR (24 ... 'no points'!!!) - 1 his last year at 'Carolina. THAT is "taking care of the ball"!!!

Watson is a GREAT college QB ... without him clemson probably goes 8-5 or 9-4 in 2015/16. But to tout him as a #1 draft choice or even a 1st-round player next year is p r e e t y premature. I DO think he'll get a good look, and go somewhere around the 3rd round. He's no Stafford or Andrew Luck ... not even close.

Watson's much closer to a 'Manziel'-type than a consensus NFL franchise QB (although Manziel's college stats were somewhat BETTER across the board) - and he's looked like a $12 million-dollar bust to-date. The 'jump' from college to the NFL is greater than the one from HS to college ... Watson is DA' MAN!!! iffin' you're playing Boston College, UVA, NC State, etc.

But he couldn't beat 'Bama ... and probably couldn't beat the Tennessee Titans, either.

I didn't read much past the first paragraph because in true SS fashion, you failed to mention Watson's best deep threat in Williams being out for the year. If your going analyze something, do it from every perspective instead of just the garnet sided one.

Also Cam has been getting better and better as a pocket passer. Yet here you are assuming Watson won't and will remain a good to great college QB and nothing more...smh

It was a wide-open former Socastee QB for his 2nd TD catch on Jan. 11th and a good thing, too ... 'cause THAT pass was a dead-duck helicopter.

Oddly enough, the announcers called it a perfect strike. It was.

Huge Carolina fan, but give Watson his due. He does throw the ball very well downfield and has a feel for when to run that's pretty amazing to watch. The difference in the National Championship game is that, in the late 3rd and 4th Quarter, Bama finally got real, sustained pressure on him and he didn't perform as well (except for the last TD against the prevent). They actually had to punt a few times and Bama took advantage. The key next year for teams that face Clem is to do the same (if they can). The bad thing is that they play very few teams w/legit defenses. Hopefully, we'll be one of them by the end of November!

He could be an excellent pro qb if the system fits and he gets a little stronger. Wonder how he'd hold up if he got 10-12 solid hits on him week in and week out.

Respectfully submitted,

HTCock

Reactions: vacock#
I didn't read much past the first paragraph because in true SS fashion, you failed to mention Watson's best deep threat in Williams being out for the year. If your going analyze something, do it from every perspective instead of just the garnet sided one.

Also Cam has been getting better and better as a pocket passer. Yet here you are assuming Watson won't and will remain a good to great college QB and nothing more...smh

It is very funny that all of the NFL guys, analysts, opposing coaches, past QB's etc. all gush over Watson's deep ball accuracy and his decision making ability. (which everyone agrees will translate to the NFL.) Only on this message board is there the fantasy that his long ball is inaccurate.

Reactions: Vendetta_One

You are either a tater trying to make Carolina fans look stupid or you are dumb as a brick....those are the only choices.

"Gushing" over Watson's NFL prospects?

December - 2015

ESPN draft analysts Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay
discuss the current Heisman candidates including Clemson sophomore quarterback Deshaun Watson and how he translates as a future NFL prospect.

"The most valuable player for an undefeated team that has a chance to be the No. 1 seed in the playoff, Watson should be in New York," Kiper Jr. said. "His passing numbers aren't eye-popping, but A) note the efficiency and accuracy, as he's completing over 70 percent of his passes and has consistently made the crucial throws, and B) He's run for over 700 yards. As a prospect: He's not draft-eligible, but you'll see him in the rankings next year."

Todd McShay believes that Clemson signal-caller Deshaun Watson would apparently land in round five through round seven next year if he decides to declare for the NFL draft.

"It's amazing the lack of buzz surrounding Watson," McShay said. "Like Mel said, his numbers aren't eye-popping -- mainly because the Tigers rarely throw it more than 40 times per game -- but his ability to consistently create big plays through the air and on the ground has been impressive. As an NFL prospect: He's only a sophomore, but I'll guess a Day 3 (draft slot) once he's eligible after 2016. He's far from a finished product, but I've been impressed by his accuracy."

Ho, hum.

Which ones? College All-American or NFL draft? Please provide the map.

Can't speak to him being number 1 overall because position of need dictates that, but clearly most think much more of him than you are willing to give credit. Pretty solid 1st rounder. All he needs is to continue to gain size. He's got plenty of room to gain size on his frame. Here's just a few links to help you come to the same realization as the experts instead of being the weekend armchair GM with garnet shades ;)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...oach-deshaun-watson-could-be-top-pick-in-2017

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...son-clemson-tigers-no-1-pick-nfl-draft-011416

http://walterfootball.com/draft2017.php

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...ers-who-arent-eligible-for-2016-draft/page/11

http://www.fueledbysports.com/nathans-2017-nfl-mock-draft/

http://nflmocks.com/2016/01/12/deshaun-watson-states-case-for-being-2017-first-overall-pick/

http://www.eatdrinkandsleepfootball.com/draft/nfl/mockdraft/2017/

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/08/16/deshaun-watson-could-be-nations-most-talented-qb/

Here's you a quote from someone else on his deep ball. You may want to re-evaluate your career in dissecting NFL talent.
http://www.campusrush.com/deshaun-watson-clemson-tigers-nfl-prospects-1528816457.html
{What could separate Watson as a prospect may be on display in the Orange Bowl semifinal against the fourth-ranked Sooners (11–1) on Thursday: his deft touch on deep passes. Stoops calls the Tigers a "shot team," noting their penchant for throwing five or six vertical routes per game. Watson's ability to hit a receiver's outside shoulder with touch on those deep routes sets him apart. "There's a quote, 'There's no defense for the perfect ball,' " Clemson fifth-year senior receiver Charone Peake said. "He's the epitome of that."}

Can't speak to him being number 1 overall because position of need dictates that, but clearly most think much more of him than you are willing to give credit. Pretty solid 1st rounder. All he needs is to continue to gain size. He's got plenty of room to gain size on his frame. Here's just a few links to help you come to the same realization as the experts instead of being the weekend armchair GM with garnet shades ;)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...oach-deshaun-watson-could-be-top-pick-in-2017

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...son-clemson-tigers-no-1-pick-nfl-draft-011416

http://walterfootball.com/draft2017.php

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...ers-who-arent-eligible-for-2016-draft/page/11

http://www.fueledbysports.com/nathans-2017-nfl-mock-draft/

http://nflmocks.com/2016/01/12/deshaun-watson-states-case-for-being-2017-first-overall-pick/

http://www.eatdrinkandsleepfootball.com/draft/nfl/mockdraft/2017/

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/08/16/deshaun-watson-could-be-nations-most-talented-qb/

Here's you a quote from someone else on his deep ball. You may want to re-evaluate your career in dissecting NFL talent.
http://www.campusrush.com/deshaun-watson-clemson-tigers-nfl-prospects-1528816457.html
{What could separate Watson as a prospect may be on display in the Orange Bowl semifinal against the fourth-ranked Sooners (11–1) on Thursday: his deft touch on deep passes. Stoops calls the Tigers a "shot team," noting their penchant for throwing five or six vertical routes per game. Watson's ability to hit a receiver's outside shoulder with touch on those deep routes sets him apart. "There's a quote, 'There's no defense for the perfect ball,' " Clemson fifth-year senior receiver Charone Peake said. "He's the epitome of that."}

A 'quote' from Charone Peake? HAHAHA!!! He's also the guy who said after the game " ... we dominated them! I know the scoreboard didn't show it but we dominated Alabama."

Seems your kicker and those guys sent home from Florida for drugs aren't the only tigers on dope. Peake's no 'source' - except possibly if you're looking to score chemicals. You'll have to do better than a clemson potential-doper and a handful of independent bloggers.

It was the same this year. Early enrolled were put in scholarship and the graduated players were officially walk ons, though the new players were it allowed to travel. It is how Saban got a EE to simulate Watson this year in practice. It seems there is a work around

Not talking about new players coming in December, talking about existing players... If a player graduates in December and leaves, they cannot play in the bowl game. If a player graduates in December and enrolls into a graduate program, then can play and wait until the NFL draft...

Some players may take one class or they may not to class.

But, if a player doesn't graduate and they play in the bowl game and they don't go to classes, in the spring, that player could be ruled ineligible...

You have to be on the roster in December to play either incoming player or existing player on the roster and enrolled for the next semester...

He's an outstanding college football player. I'm not sure he would be a good QB in the nfl. I think he will be gone after this next season.
There is no sure thing---but he is as close as you get. I bet a lot of teams would pick hin # 1 right now if they could. Without Watson never plays for the national championship with a good chance
to win it.

A 'quote' from Charone Peake? HAHAHA!!! He's also the guy who said after the game " ... we dominated them! I know the scoreboard didn't show it but we dominated Alabama."

Seems your kicker and those guys sent home from Florida for drugs aren't the only tigers on dope. Peake's no 'source' - except possibly if you're looking to score chemicals. You'll have to do better than a clemson potential-doper and a handful of independent bloggers.

You clearly didn't read any of the articles...nice try.

5 star pro-style quarterback, like John Brantley and Kyle Allen. How did they work out? I'll never understand these coaches who have success with a dual-threat qb and then switch to a statue (I'm look a you, SOS).
:/

Thompson runs a 4.6, hardly a statue.

It's better to recruit a QB who can throw first and run second vs a QB that runs first.

Last edited:
Reactions: SportsSuites1
You clearly didn't read any of the articles...nice try.

Like Ms. Rudoph told 'ol Mudbone and Tootlem " ... monkey live here, boy - you visitin'!!!"

U be 'da 1 TRYING !!!

Meebe y'all conspire to git yung Mister Watson sum I-dent-i-fication 'hear' N thar - nere n far fo' next year hopin' sumhow 'dat B 'nuff to git clemsux sum REEspect butt I'm purty shur dat ain't gwine do 2 hep pick 'da hick outta' U.

Pickens County !!! - where folks dare to question what goes on there; a southern locale' where folks still sweep dirt in the yard then cut tires in half to carve rubber points they top with styrofoam egg pockets to emulate a bed of blooming flowers, while hanging colored glass in the trees to chase away 'doze evil spirits and hints of weed waifing on 'da breeze

Land of 'da Chatooga !!! ... home of a genetically challenged knife shorn pink-eyed breed of banjo-players suited in orange bib-overalls.

Prison garb. rubber slippers - brown boxers and powdered eggs ... a new melanoma appearing at least every other week. A community of slugs under rocks, a passel of blind moles - oblivious to reality. Nitrogen-rich soils comprised almost entirely of dung after more than a century of failed instruction and obscene unnatural human contact with animals. Pagans !!! Confused coed's modeling total Brazilians, yet while sporting hairy underarms and bodaciously infected gums as a result of their prodigious intake of an almost endless variety of bodily fluids supplied by hundreds of nameless partners - the visual effect that of a litter of piglets suckling at a momma sow.

clemson - wow !!!... describing your past, that IS your now !!! What a sorry sot lot of spittle, oozing females - a boy with fiddle.

Like Ms. Rudoph told 'ol Mudbone and Tootlem " ... monkey live here, boy - you visitin'!!!"

U be 'da 1 TRYING !!!

Meebe y'all conspire to git yung Mister Watson sum I-dent-i-fication 'hear' N thar - nere n far fo' next year hopin' sumhow 'dat B 'nuff to git clemsux sum REEspect butt I'm purty shur dat ain't gwine do 2 hep pick 'da hick outta' U.

Pickens County !!! - where folks dare to question what goes on there; a southern locale' where folks still sweep dirt in the yard then cut tires in half to carve rubber points they top with styrofoam egg pockets to emulate a bed of blooming flowers, while hanging colored glass in the trees to chase away 'doze evil spirits and hints of weed waifing on 'da breeze

Land of 'da Chatooga !!! ... home of a genetically challenged knife shorn pink-eyed breed of banjo-players suited in orange bib-overalls.

Prison garb. rubber slippers - brown boxers and powdered eggs ... a new melanoma appearing at least every other week. A community of slugs under rocks, a passel of blind moles - oblivious to reality. Nitrogen-rich soils comprised almost entirely of dung after more than a century of failed instruction and obscene unnatural human contact with animals. Pagans !!! Confused coed's modeling total Brazilians, yet while sporting hairy underarms and bodaciously infected gums as a result of their prodigious intake of an almost endless variety of bodily fluids supplied by hundreds of nameless partners - the visual effect that of a litter of piglets suckling at a momma sow.

clemson - wow !!!... describing your past, that IS your now !!! What a sorry sot lot of spittle, oozing females - a boy with fiddle.

What does this gibberish have to do with Watson? Still waiting on valid reasons why he won't succeed in the NFL.

You lost all credibility with this statement. You've clearly never watched Deshaun Watson. Not one person on this board can name a better deep ball throwing COLLEGE quarterback in the last hundred years. Nobody has ever done it better at this level.

What does this gibberish have to do with Watson? Still waiting on valid reasons why he won't succeed in the NFL.

Go have your discussion with a clemson friend if you have any, this venue isn't praise Watson real estate, it's well-lit, airy, fresh and clean ... there's not enough nitrogen in the soil 'round here to match that dung-heap up in Pickens County. Go home and don your jailhouse jumpsuit.

Go have your discussion with a clemson friend if you have any, this venue isn't praise Watson real estate, it's well-lit, airy, fresh and clean ... there's not enough nitrogen in the soil 'round here to match that dung-heap up in Pickens County. Go home and don your jailhouse jumpsuit.

It's safe to assume that Tiger fans will respond to Clemson threads...especially when they're about how Watson won't be a great NFL QB.

Nobody expects a Gamecock to praise a Tiger. I was just expecting reasonable discourse on why Watson won't be a great NFL QB. I'm still waiting on reasons besides a Mel Kiper quote and the misinformed idea that Watson can't throw a deep ball.

It's safe to assume that Tiger fans will respond to Clemson threads...especially when they're about how Watson won't be a great NFL QB.

Nobody expects a Gamecock to praise a Tiger. I was just expecting reasonable discourse on why Watson won't be a great NFL QB. I'm still waiting on reasons besides a Mel Kiper quote and the misinformed idea that Watson can't throw a deep ball.

What's 'safe' to assume is wounded tiger trolls coming out of their shock after having their a$$ handed to 'em forced to watch their messiah toss one straight to 'Bama for a short-field TD and then bounce half a dozen on the ground before going three and out time after time after having taken the lead only to give it back and go down more than two scores thus having to realize it was all over but the shouting (and padding of the final stats) are going to try and revise history, ignore the mistakes and fluff the duvet when it's clear your guy ain't all you tout him to be.

clemson BARELY escaped the 3-9 gamecocks and flat got outplayed and mauled by Alabama, nobody cares or remembers who came in second.

Go drag your chapped butt across the grass in front of pitchfork ben and don't expect discourse about something or someone no one cares about but the cross-eyed in-bred's from the land of make believe.

Your 'team' was rife with drug users and kids testing 'positive' in '15-'16 ... you had mental cases and quitters while horse trough baptisms were down 80% - clemson's problems are MUCH larger than what Gamecocks think of your podunk community or snaggle-toothed fan base ... which is dominated by gender-challenged women routinely tolerated by weak-chinned boys that apparently really like fat.

I don't know the last time you set foot on clemson's campus, but the place could use some work. The landscaping IS outstanding (imagine that, given the school's core-competency) but those sad-looking Roosevelt-era plain-Jane WPA project buildings could use a little brick-pointing ... maybe you 'ought go 'home' and help Pa with the crops and the chores ... instead of trying to sell ca ca here that nobody wants.

clemson's headed for implosion, it's dirty up there in those hills, in its entire 'history' clemson has NEVER won consistently without fudging the margins. NEVER. What happened in 2015 ain't 'new' ... it's an old story rearing its ugly head. You got trouble in placid-township, REAL trouble, meth lab, cocaine, moonshine trouble ... and Wyatt Earp's coming to get 'ya. Wyatt's coming to get ya'!!! ... and he's bringing HELL with him!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT