ADVERTISEMENT

Well, there goes another SEC series. *

Don't see us making sec tournament unless things change fast. Still have Vandy on the schedule. We may not win a series.

Thanks Ray Tanner for making it near impossible to pick up baseball Games on the radio in the upstate. Who knew you’re were looking out for my baseball sanity.

Does this have anything to do with Kingston?
He was focusing on the long ball offense too much, IMO, and I think a lot of it was to make up for our inadequacies with pitching. And his use of the shift has bitten us more than I would like. But that is the risk of such a defense. However, I have a feeling that he is the kind of coach that can adjust his style as needed. Will it make a huge difference this season? Probably not.

Quite honestly, CMK walked into a situation much like CRT walked into in 1997. I said it before, looking back last year was an anomaly for a first year coach. Those kids had a point to prove, that they weren't the reason we were losing. Kudos to them for that. But with what we had coming in last and this season, it's very much like what we had here in 1997. CMK is getting his type of ballplayer in here. What we as fans need to do is stop living in 2010-2012. But knowing this is why I'm not letting this season get to me.

What pisses me off is just how badly CH "Darrin Horn'd" us in the end. I hope he fails miserably in everything.

Thanks Ray Tanner for making it near impossible to pick up baseball Games on the radio in the upstate. Who knew you’re were looking out for my baseball sanity.
AM-1440 in Greenville carries most of the games. All of the games are available through the Gameday App on phones.

Sports on radio isn't like it was even 20 years ago. It's a matter of supply and demand. Not too many schools are going to pay someone to broadcast games in a non-revenue sport outside their home/primary city. The app serves the purpose radio stations did at one time.

Reactions: jeff2001

In Charleston, there's no rhyme or reason as to when, where or if a Carolina baseball game will be on the radio.

Does this have anything to do with Kingston?
He was focusing on the long ball offense too much, IMO, and I think a lot of it was to make up for our inadequacies with pitching. And his use of the shift has bitten us more than I would like. But that is the risk of such a defense. However, I have a feeling that he is the kind of coach that can adjust his style as needed. Will it make a huge difference this season? Probably not.

Quite honestly, CMK walked into a situation much like CRT walked into in 1997. I said it before, looking back last year was an anomaly for a first year coach. Those kids had a point to prove, that they weren't the reason we were losing. Kudos to them for that. But with what we had coming in last and this season, it's very much like what we had here in 1997. CMK is getting his type of ballplayer in here. What we as fans need to do is stop living in 2010-2012. But knowing this is why I'm not letting this season get to me.

What pisses me off is just how badly CH "Darrin Horn'd" us in the end. I hope he fails miserably in everything.

Yep.

Fake news.

No one cares anyway. We are back to expecting to lose and tickled pink if we play a good team close and lose. It’s the garnet way. Always has been except with spurrier - he changed things for a while. Get used to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT