ADVERTISEMENT

What Nevada must feel like right about now

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't see any praise from me for the republican congress. And I wasn't looking to discuss abortion. I was simply saying that he has positions other than those involving tax issues. He's been attacked on immigration for 4 years because of his positions. I never said he got a lot passed.

To be clear, I'd be fine if we stay in eternal gridlock and new laws rarely get passed.
When I think of policy I think of a plan not just a position. It’s great he had a position but that’s not a policy on how you would actually make a change then it’s not a policy.

I known everyone talks about the fraud and gives “examples” but until there is actual evidence presented it is just a way to not acknowledge why the election was actually lost. We heard the same things in 2016 and a commission was formed to expose all of this fraud and today much like then it will be a lot about nothing.
Paterson, NJ?

It was accepted there because it impacted democrats though.

There have been mistakes from all the national media, but NO ONE - I repeat, NO ONE - has put out as false an agenda as Fox News has
They make more money doing this.
Just like Rush Limbaugh, they've found their cash cow: the conservatives who are gullible to right wing extremism and untruths. Some of it is exaggerations. some misquotes, some leaving out the whole story, and just about every other creative way of stoking people's anger to continue to watch, watch, watch.

But I have to hand it to them.....they've found a way to make lots of money. Business is business.

Reactions: Conway Gamecock
When I think of policy I think of a plan not just a position. It’s great he had a position but that’s not a policy on how you would actually make a change then it’s not a policy.

Meh, you could argue that to degrees for anyone.

Trump couldn't do anything with healthcare because there is no clear answer to healthcare. I'm not even sure I can have an educated conversation on healthcare. I certainly won't claim to be an expert like many others. I will say that we focus entirely too much on providing insurance for everyone and entirely too little on the cost. Same with education. The more the government gets involved with either, the more expensive they both get.
Then say that. Trump promised he had a new plan in place 4 years ago. Still waiting on it. Sort of like that vaccine he promised by this week in a feeble attempt to hold onto votes.

Here's the problem. Democrats always want change. A policy to not make a change is just as much a policy as a policy to make a change. Look at something like minimum wage. Biden has a plan to raise the federal minimum wage to $15/ hour. Trump has no policy to make a change. He wants to leave it in the hands of the states. Trumps policy to not spend trillions of dollars on solar and windmills is just as much a policy as spending trillions of dollars on solar and windmills. Your score card says Biden has 2 policies and Trump has 0, but they both have 2.

Then say that. Trump promised he had a new plan in place 4 years ago. Still waiting on it. Sort of like that vaccine he promised by this week in a feeble attempt to hold onto votes.
I agree, I think they should both say it. A healthcare "solution" won't be found anytime soon.

News outlets are finally calling it. Biden, President-Elect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT