ADVERTISEMENT

What really happened at 13000 feet?

Should be interesting. Pfizer has now repeatedly leaned on our government's knowledge of fraud multiple times in an effort avoid the fraud charge themselves.

It's hard to wrap my mind around people still labeling individuals "conspiracy theorists" as our government is clearly complicit in pushing these highly questionable and experimental vaccines on children/infants who never needed it in the first place. Quite a juxtaposition.
Dr Birx admitted in her book she had zero science to back up the lock down policy. Phizer is now admitting the vaccine makes you 370% more susceptible to catching variants of the virus and it’s been known for a long time it doesn’t stop the spread at all, yet the government still pushes vaccines. In April the government said an outbreak will happen this fall - not summer, and guess what that coincides with? A newer study of Kansas had some striking findings. Kansas is unique in that it allowed individual counties to mandate masks or not. Well, the counties that did mandate masks had significantly higher Covid death rates. The Foeggen theory says rebreathing the virus stuck in your mask causes this. Wild world we live in…

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
Just recently was the anniversary of TWA flight 800 (17 July 1996) in which 229 people lost their lives. I am not a conspiracy fan, but something else might have happened rather than a fuel tank explosion that destroyed the 747. Below are some odd things that happened during the investigation.

The FBI hammering on the fuselage to try and straighten out some of the damage that could cover up as to what caused the plane to break apart.

Someone in the hanger was changing tags on pieces of the plane that indicated where it was located in the debris fill (There was three debris fields in the ocean).

Several eyewitnesses saw a missile go up into the air that headed toward the 747, but the FBI and NTSB brushed off the eyewitnesses statements.

There were not enough arc volts going through the fuel tank that would ignite the fuel. The most volts on the aircraft were 115 volts and would not ignite the fuel. The engine ignitor has 1200 volts that would cause the fuel to explode, but that circuit does not run through the tanks.

The debris off the aircraft were moving at mach four in which a fuel explosion could not cause, but rather high explosives.

I am no expert on any of this but watched a documentary and passing this information for documentary.

I regularly listen to a Podcast called Flight Safety Detectives. It's very popular and excellent. The podcasts reviews numerous flight accidents in detail (like great detail). One of them recently reviewed was an air crash at the Columbia airport that happened a number of years ago.

The two hosts are Greg Feith, former Senior Air Safety Investigator with the NTSB (Greg led the investigation into US Airways 1016 that crashed in Charlotte, and ValuJet 592 among others.) Greg is an expert witness in numerous court cases involving airlines and you can see him on numerous tv shows about flight accidents like Mayday/AirCrash Investigation that has been on tv for 20 seasons now.

The other host is John Goglia, a former NTSB member and the only FAA licensed aircraft mechanic to ever serve on an NTSB board. John is long retired now but serves as a consultant to airline safety groups and is involved in promoting aircraft maintenance careers and skill building programs for young people.

John Goglia signed off on the TWA 800 investigation and still supports the conclusions.

He's called the claims of a coverup in the documentary you mentioned "spurious" or (fake). John also pointed out........

"During the entire four years of the NTSB investigation of TWA 800, no one – including Hank Hughes ( petitioner and former NTSB investigator) – ever came to me and claimed that evidence was being tampered with or covered up. Mr. Hughes worked for me for a short time at the NTSB right before the TWA accident. During the investigation, he spoke with me about a number of issues related to the investigation, but never about any evidence tampering or any conspiracy to cover-up findings."

and if you listen to the Flight Safety Detectives podcast, you'll learn real quick that Goglia doesn't hold back in criticizing the NTSB, the FAA, airlines, and the US Government. He has a lot of very specific criticism for all of the above.

But he's not a conspiracy theorist. The idea that the government and the NTSB could cover up something like that is beyond nutty.

Here is John's conclusion...

"The probable cause determination does not mean that the accident investigation is closed. New and substantial evidence could warrant re-opening of the investigation. I do not believe the film or petition to the NTSB raises any new evidence and its three-missiles-brought-down-the-aircraft theory is just plain ridiculous. Nothing in the petition or film, when viewed against the totality of the accident investigation, warrants the time and expense of the NTSB re-opening an investigation that was as thorough and extensive as any accident investigation in the NTSB’s history."

Not everyone. Most conspiracies are generally just enjoyed by those dolts without the ability to comprehend the world around them. Thus they need to create something that helps them to understand. Even if it's a batsh*t crazy idea, if they can convince themselves that they know the explanation (again, no matter how crazy), it gives them comfort.

They are pretty laughable- and never make any sense. You see several on this site that go back the same well over and over - unable to convince really anyone outside of a few people that are already conspiracy promoters themselves.

As someone that worked for the government for 2 years, then worked in private industry, and then worked for the government a for another 6 years, the idea that government agencies can "cover up" some of these things people think they are covering up is supreme comedy level stuff.

The conspiracies always falsely assume that everyone working for that agency in the government would lie for the government. Of course that is nutty.

At both government agencies I worked for, there were numerous people that I knew that would have quit before they lied for anyone. I knew a few that would have ruined their careers before they would have lied for the agency. The conspiracy theory nuts always assume those folks don't exist. But they do.

the conspiracies always overestimate- by a large margin, the ability of government employees to keep quiet or competently manage some grand conspiracy.

The ironic thing is- the people most likely to believe these nutty conspiracies are often the same folks that spend a lot of time talking about how the government officials are clueless, are idiots, are incompetent, and inept- EXCEPT- when they are presiding over and executing some stupid conspiracy. When they are doing that, they are apparently perfect.

They are pretty laughable- and never make any sense. You see several on this site that go back the same well over and over - unable to convince really anyone outside of a few people that are already conspiracy promoters themselves.

As someone that worked for the government for 2 years, then worked in private industry, and then worked for the government a for another 6 years, the idea that government agencies can "cover up" some of these things people think they are covering up is supreme comedy level stuff.

The conspiracies always falsely assume that everyone working for that agency in the government would lie for the government. Of course that is nutty.

At both government agencies I worked for, there were numerous people that I knew that would have quit before they lied for anyone. I knew a few that would have ruined their careers before they would have lied for the agency. The conspiracy theory nuts always assume those folks don't exist. But they do.

the conspiracies always overestimate- by a large margin, the ability of government employees to keep quiet or competently manage some grand conspiracy.

The ironic thing is- the people most likely to believe these nutty conspiracies are often the same folks that spend a lot of time talking about how the government officials are clueless, are idiots, are incompetent, and inept- EXCEPT- when they are presiding over and executing some stupid conspiracy. When they are doing that, they are apparently perfect.

Dave, let's walk this back. What would you personally call things like the Steele Dossier, Epstein, Biden Laptop and most importantly - all of the blatant lies connected to the vaccine in terms of both efficacy and safety when the trials and reality showed something quite different?

All of the above were firmly labeled "conspiracy theories" for years by our authorities until we learned the truth through legal battles. How do you frame these in your mind because these aren't your garden-variety indiscretions?

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Dave, let's walk this back. What would you personally call things like the Steele Dossier, Epstein, Biden Laptop and most importantly - all of the blatant lies connected to the vaccine in terms of both efficacy and safety when the trials and reality showed something quite different?

All of the above were firmly labeled "conspiracy theories" for years by our authorities until we learned the truth through legal battles. How do you frame these in your mind because these aren't your garden-variety indiscretions?

I would say you are a baloney and conspiracy theory promoter. You conflate things unnecessarily and illogically. I think you probably believe your crap. That's the funny part.

You also dismiss or ignore actual stuff that doesn't serve your viewpoint like conspiracy theory nuts do.

I would say you are a baloney and conspiracy theory promoter. You conflate things unnecessarily and illogically. I think you probably believe your crap. That's the funny part.

You also dismiss or ignore actual stuff that doesn't serve your viewpoint like conspiracy theory nuts do.

Nice answer. Was attempting to get some insight into your viewpoint and here it is.

All were very legitimate questions. It's clear that all you want to do is troll so.....troll on.

And here you are talking conspiracy theories on a Gamecock football message board.
You deserved to be trolled....

Enjoy being part of that exclusive 20% who still can't seem to piece together that this administration is fully corrupt and not working in the best interests of America on any level. I'll stick with the consensus...formerly known as conspiracy theorists.

Speaking of which, below is Zelensky during his new Vogue photo shoot. There's actually a video out on the photo shoot too if you're interested. It's amazing what $80+ billion in aid will get you these days.

Nice answer. Was attempting to get some insight into your viewpoint and here it is.

All were very legitimate questions. It's clear that all you want to do is troll so.....troll on.

I don't come on here to provide insight to you. I come here to make my posts.

Along these same lines: An interesting theory on Epstein and why that client list has never been released. Under normal circumstances, any who frequented a human trafficking operation would be under the jail.

This type of this is typical coverups which have gone on for decades. Not the level of things were are witnessing today which directly impact every American's way of life to the highest degree - such as COVID policy and money printing.

Along these same lines: An interesting theory on Epstein and why that client list has never been released. Under normal circumstances, any who frequented a human trafficking operation would be under the jail.

This type of this is typical coverups which have gone on for decades. Not the level of things were are witnessing today which directly impact every American's way of life to the highest degree - such as COVID policy and money printing.

We know one person that was definitely on that list many times - Bill Gates. His wife made that abundantly clear during their divorce. Now he's selling the world on vaccines and climate change lunacy.

We know one person that was definitely on that list many times - Bill Gates. His wife made that abundantly clear during their divorce.

She said he hung out with him some but that's really all she said. As we know, lots of famous people hung out with him.

She said he hung out with him some but that's really all she said. As we know, lots of famous people hung out with him.
His wife was limited in what she could say based on the divorce agreement. It's been reported by multiple sources he was on Lolita Island north of 25 times.

ADVERTISEMENT