ADVERTISEMENT

What will it take for RT to retire CFM

Coq.de.Combat

Nov 6, 2015
I don’t think this year even if it continues to slide will be enough for Ray to show Frank the door. I honestly think he is afraid.

I don’t think this year even if it continues to slide will be enough for Ray to show Frank the door. I honestly think he is afraid.
If he has a losing record in conference, there is no excuse keeping him. The buy out was too large last year. With the way this team is performing, it would be a miraculous turn around at this point. Program is about where Horn left it.

Reactions: SweetgrassVodka
IMO it will get ugly. His ego won’t let him walk away.
and then he wil just quit coaching...mail it in. yell and scream at players like he did carter today/ carter just shrugged as if to say ' i dont know what coach expects from me". Tell the media that so and so wasnt in a good place.

and then he wil just quit coaching...mail it in. yell and scream at players like he did carter today/ carter just shrugged as if to say ' i dont know what coach expects from me". Tell the media that so and so wasnt in a good place.
I sat behind the team today. He yells at players and quits watching the game. He is berating a player and is not keeping up! It is not the player's fault that the talent level is so one sided. For whatever reason, we are not getting enough talent to be competitive.

I am not faulting the players we have; they are amazing athletes. It is just that Florida has more amazing athletes.

You've been here for awhile so it's seems like you would have followed the media reports about what happened last year and a lot of the discussions on here.

RT does not have the authority to "show Frank the door." I know people want to assume that an AD has ultimate power over the athletic department but RT does not. In fact, there are many locations where the BOT, the President, Board of Regents, Power Alumnus, etc. have more authority over hires and fires than an AD.

There were a lot of media reports about how RT wanted to get rid of Frank last year and we not allowed to by the BOT. So, there is nothing about "afraid" or whatever else you think. It's all going to come back to the BOT.

If they do not make the tournament, which seems extremely unlikely, then I'm sure RT and perhaps the new President will, again, want to part with Frank. However, whether it's the new Med School fiasco or other reasons, we don't know if it's going to happen or not.

Reactions: rogue cock
I sat behind the team today. He yells at players and quits watching the game. He is berating a player and is not keeping up! It is not the player's fault that the talent level is so one sided. For whatever reason, we are not getting enough talent to be competitive.

I am not faulting the players we have; they are amazing athletes. It is just that Florida has more amazing athletes.
Florida is one of the worst teams in the SEC. UGA may there with USC.

Tell it to the SC Legislature and our thankfully former University President who couldn't explain that the funds came from different sources. Absent the questioning regarding the buyout during our medical school funding request and the president's and Boards subsequent refusal to pay the buyout, Martin probably would have been gone after last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lakecock1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT