ADVERTISEMENT

Which coaches should be fired

at the end of the season?

Imo BMac,T-Rob and if Champ isn't willing to do it then let him go as well.
Play calling has improved over the last couple of weeks. I’m willing to give T-Rob at least another cycle simply because we don’t have the personnel. However, going into year four, there should be improvement (probably still will not be very good) or it may be his time.

I’m going to say something needs to change in strength and conditioning. We are much slower and weaker than a lot we have played. Also, way too many injuries that may or may not be related to training regimens

Reactions: Scuba_do
I’m please with our offense. 31 on the road against Florida was enough. The HC decides whether to be conservative or aggressive. Not BMacs fault there.

I’m even ok going conservative because the game was over if our defense can make a freaking play. This is why I’m so pissed st Muschamp...it’s his defense. I can tell imagine TRob has as much control as Muschamp on D, but it’s pathetic and the worst Defense we’ve had since some bad ones during the Brad Scott Era.

That is our other problem. We can’t figure out the real issue. We hate the truth, but we need to up revenue with YES fees.

We now don’t see we are wasting that money on crappy results.

That is our other problem. We can’t figure out the real issue. We hate the truth, but we need to up revenue with YES fees.

We now don’t see we are wasting that money on crappy results.

BS. Our program is in like the top 15 most profitable programs in the country. Why are we not getting a return on that investment now? We don’t demand excellence. We just want to look pretty

BS. Our program is in like the top 15 most profitable programs in the country. Why are we not getting a return on that investment now? We don’t demand excellence. We just want to look pretty

The problem is we play about 5-6 schools ahead of us on that list.

Reactions: DawgDaddy
I’m going to say something needs to change in strength and conditioning. We are much slower and weaker than a lot we have played. Also, way too many injuries that may or may not be related to training regimens[/QUOTE]

I agree. Too many injuries was his excuse for lack of success at Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT