ADVERTISEMENT

With the game out of hand

Cocky4SC

Dec 2, 2014
Spartanburg SC
need to sit Wilson and not risk an injury. Plus they need to see how life without her will be like next year... Use this as an opportunity to develop the other bigs

Unfortunately, there is a glaring difference between the two teams and coaches in their approach to the game. I'm certainly not surprised, though.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Small consolation that UNC is getting it just as bad as we are from Notre Dame. We don't seem to be a top 10 team.
We might be a top 10 team. The problem is that for decades now, there has been a HUGE gap between being a top 10 team and a top 2 or 3 team. There's a smaller talent pool in the women's game, so when one team consistently grabs multiple top 5 players, that team is going to be much much better than mere top 10 teams.

We aren't a very good team. Do we have talent? Absolutely! But the team aspect is lacking from this group. I understand Spann is still out but my goodness we don't have comsistent shooters on the floor. Our game plan works against the lower SEC teams but Tenn, Miss St, Uconn, BAD, FSU etc be prepared to see the same as tonight, not as bad of a route but a loss non the less

need to sit Wilson and not risk an injury. Plus they need to see how life without her will be like next year... Use this as an opportunity to develop the other bigs
You must not have seen the Tennessee game. Wilson did not play, and it was ugly.

Sorry, is it a football game? Come on...taking her out to "avoid injury" in a basketball game would have been a move of extreme cowardice IMO. A'ja is a former #1 player in the nation; I think she can handle it

Sorry, is it a football game? Come on...taking her out to "avoid injury" in a basketball game would have been a move of extreme cowardice IMO. A'ja is a former #1 player in the nation; I think she can handle it

I've always wondered but I've never asked....is her name pronounced like the continent? That's what it sounds like when I hear it.

I've always wondered but I've never asked....is her name pronounced like the continent? That's what it sounds like when I hear it.
Yes, it is. When we were first recruiting her I read it like "aha" but I had an aha moment when I realized it was "Asia"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT