ADVERTISEMENT

Your 2016 schedule is so odd..3 of 4 to start on the road then 5 straight at home.*

Well the more traditional schedules are reserved for the teams with SEC tenure. What can you do?

It is especially good we get an extra week to prepare for UMASS...whoever did this schedule should not be doing schedules in the future...

From a fan's perspective and in terms of going to games, I can see how this sucks...but this is the easiest schedule we've had in my time as a student at Carolina and probably as easy as anything we've had in a much longer time frame than that. I don't know what anyone on here has to complain about. I couldn't be happier with the schedule.

With the Helmets added for effect:

Season:
2016 South Carolina Gamecocks Football Schedule
Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Thursday
Sep. 1 at Vanderbilt Commodores
Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 10 at Mississippi State Bulldogs
Davis Wade Stadium, Starkville, MS TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 17 East Carolina Pirates
Williams-Brice Stadium, Columbia, SC TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 24 at Kentucky Wildcats
Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 1 Texas A&M Aggies
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 8 Georgia Bulldogs
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 15 --- Open Date --- ---
Saturday
Oct. 22 UMass Minutemen
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 29 Tennessee Volunteers
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 5 Missouri Tigers
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 12 at Florida Gators
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 19
western-carolina1.gif
Western Carolina Catamounts
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 26 at Clemson Tigers
Memorial Stadium, Clemson, SC TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Dec. 3
sec-logo-70.png
SEC Championship Game
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA

5 straight home games is going to take a toll on the students. Fortunately there is an open date in there to let them sober up a bit.

When was the last time we started the season on the road? Was the Vandy game when Marcus was coming back from his 1st knee injury, or did we have a home game before that?

Reactions: TN-Gamecock
If we can find some play makers on offense and a pass rush on defense, theres a real chance we could be 4-0 going into the home stretch.

Every team in the SEC has their open date before playing another league team. The Umass thing came about when some team backed out (I don't know who it was). Not Tanner's fault, it's just one of those "unavoidables".

On the other hand, three league road games in a row to start the season is ridiculous. But if somehow we won them all we're sitting in the catbird seat.

I just hope everyone on campus is putting in the work during the "off season" right now. We need competition at every position. oh, and the 3 road conference to open the season stinks!!

From a fan's perspective and in terms of going to games, I can see how this sucks...but this is the easiest schedule we've had in my time as a student at Carolina and probably as easy as anything we've had in a much longer time frame than that. I don't know what anyone on here has to complain about. I couldn't be happier with the schedule.
"in my time as a student at "carolina". BWHAHAHA

Reactions: bmhood1984
In all seriousness....I'm about done buying tickets because of these ridiculous schedules. That many home games in a row is just plain stupid.

You've never taken a class at Carolina. I've gone here for years. I don't know what attachment to this school that you claim to have, but just stop and try to enjoy the board.
No Doubt here in regards to the OP of this part of this thread, but I've been here twice; class of 89 and now perusing my Master's.

Just sayin, just sayin.

You've never taken a class at Carolina. I've gone here for years. I don't know what attachment to this school that you claim to have, but just stop and try to enjoy the board.
Haha. Typing things you know nothing about, as usual. The real Carolina fans have been trying to enjoy the board, no thanks to you. That's why the mods removed your last thread. Everyone knows about you. It's entertaining that you're still trying, though.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
With the Helmets added for effect:

Season:
2016 South Carolina Gamecocks Football Schedule
Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Thursday
Sep. 1 at Vanderbilt Commodores
Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 10 at Mississippi State Bulldogs
Davis Wade Stadium, Starkville, MS TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 17 East Carolina Pirates
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 24 at Kentucky Wildcats
Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 1 Texas A&M Aggies
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 8 Georgia Bulldogs
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 15 --- Open Date --- ---
Saturday
Oct. 22 UMass Minutemen
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 29 Tennessee Volunteers
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 5 Missouri Tigers
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 12 at Florida Gators
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 19
western-carolina1.gif
Western Carolina Catamounts
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 26 at Clemson Tigers
Memorial Stadium, Clemson, SC TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Dec. 3
sec-logo-70.png
SEC Championship Game
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA
Laughed out loud at the Dec. 3 game. No way that happens this year.

Haha. Typing things you know nothing about, as usual. The real Carolina fans have been trying to enjoy the board, no thanks to you. That's why the mods removed your last thread. Everyone knows about you. It's entertaining that you're still trying, though.
Am I wrong about you? Have you ever gone to Carolina? If you want to contribute board with some sports knowledge any day now that would be awesome. I have no idea what thread you're talking about being removed. It's likely removed because of ignorant conversations like the one I'm having now.

Am I wrong about you? Have you ever gone to Carolina? If you want to contribute board with some sports knowledge any day now that would be awesome. I have no idea what thread you're talking about being removed. It's likely removed because of ignorant conversations like the one I'm having now.
Dude your acting is horrible! There are plenty of other users who read your thread & were calling you out before the mods removed it.

Dude your acting is horrible! There are plenty of other users who read your thread & were calling you out before the mods removed it.
Dude I've made so many threads I have no clue which one you're talking about. Multiple threads of mine have been removed...but it doesn't change the fact that you've never stepped foot in a classroom at this great institution. Pretty much makes sense that you would be a cop.

Dude I've made so many threads I have no clue which one you're talking about. Multiple threads of mine have been removed...but it doesn't change the fact that you've never stepped foot in a classroom at this great institution. Pretty much makes sense that you would be a cop.
Keep making up crap, just makes you look even more stupid, if that's possible.

Why are the mods deleting your threads? Lol. One guy said he'd had enough of you & he reported you. 5 minutes later, the post was gone. Pretty much sums up what we think of your pro clemsux and bashing Carolina posts.

Why are the mods deleting your threads? Lol. One guy said he'd had enough of you & he reported you. 5 minutes later, the post was gone. Pretty much sums up what we think of your pro clemsux and bashing Carolina posts.
What am I making up? You've never attended a single class at this school. That's the only thing I said. Everything else I've posted today has been nothing but factual information.

You've been called out by the mods too. Everyone on here knows that. You won't deny that either. I don't understand what you're getting at.

What am I making up? You've never attended a single class at this school. That's the only thing I said. Everything else I've posted today has been nothing but factual information.
Factual? You're delirious. And I've never had a thread removed by the mods.

Laughed out loud at the Dec. 3 game. No way that happens this year.

Buck, you must find the SEC East race very comical.

2013 Eastern Champion Missouri was voted 5th by SEC Media preseason in the East.

2014 Eastern Champion Missouri was voted 4th by SEC Media preseason in the East.

2015 Eastern Champion Florida was voted 5th by SEC Media preseason in the East.

2016 East Race is wide open again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT