ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

And now I doubt your claim of being in the military. Just like I doubt someone's claim on here that they graduated from Carolina. And the claims of someone about their lifestyle and boat.

You mean you're not impressed when people on an anonymous message board make up sh!t in a lame attempt to try and impress other anonymous posters?
Reactions: cockofdawn

Gamecocks win total in 24

I don't acknowledge it. I have no idea.

I know he missed time as a high school junior when he was hurt. I have no idea about last year if an injury actually kept him out of a game.

Backup players often don't play when they aren't 100%. But starters often play when they aren't 100%. As many players have said over the years, everyone on the field is banged up and hurting. I don't count them as injury prone though.

I'd have to hear Beamer or someone on the staff say "our backup was injured and couldn't go in so he didn't play" to acknowledge he was out because of an injury.

A "he's not 100% so we aren't playing him" isn't anywhere close enough for me to say his injury prevented him from playing because that would be a lie

So no.

You want to create another argument out of thin air because you want to be negative as possible about the players because of Beamer.

if the Liberty coach was in charge, half the team could be on their 4th ACL recovery and you'd be saying they weren't injury prone at all.

To be fair, if we had Chadwell we would be busy talking about how we were going to win 8+ games this year. No one would be thin skinned enough to be upset if someone was calling our QB injury prone.

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

You have no clue how normal people think. And now I doubt your claim of being in the military. Just like I doubt someone's claim on here that they graduated from Carolina. And the claims of someone about their lifestyle and boat. This site is giving me tired head and I don't need it. There's 11 other sites I routinely visit. I won't miss this one.

I doubt people as well. Fortunately for me I’ve accomplished most things I’ve wanted to accomplish.

I’ve graduated from the University of South Carolina (although I did turn down USC to go to law school in the northeast). I’ve spent time as both an enlisted infantryman and an infantry officer. I’ve served in both Iraq and Syria. I also have my combat infantryman badge and wasn’t afraid when the bullets started flying.

Dawn Again

Even Trump is on board. LOL. That's all it takes with that scumbag.

I am DEEDAVE! I watch chix with dix p0rn. THIS IS FINE!

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

That’s how normal people think.
You have no clue how normal people think. And now I doubt your claim of being in the military. Just like I doubt someone's claim on here that they graduated from Carolina. And the claims of someone about their lifestyle and boat. This site is giving me tired head and I don't need it. There's 11 other sites I routinely visit. I won't miss this one.
Reactions: Lurker123

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Finish the wall and enforce the laws that are on the books. That doesn’t require a big brain solution. Actually flying them in is not securing the border.

Do that while enforcing domestic policies to punish people who hire illegals would go a long way. But I feel like you'll just be met with he complaint from most detractors that it won't be 100% effective, therefore it shouldn't be done.

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

I was under the impression that he was helping to train Italian troops for coalition deployment. Further investigation reveals he was sent there to backfill the Americans stationed there that were deployed to Iraq. See, I educated myself. Now explain how mandating tampons for boys bathrooms is the most normal thing in the past 40 years.

Not being upset about things that don’t harm anyone is pretty normal. Getting upset about stuff that doesn’t affect anyone is abnormal and unhealthy.

Don’t need a tampon? Don’t grab one. Don’t want an abortion? Don’t get one. That’s how normal people think.

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

You're the one making it a semantics argument.

Walz: "I served during a War."

Lurker: "But you didn't see combat!"

Walz; "That doesn't mean I didn't serve during a war."

Lurker: "...."

I give you credit. This is the first time I've seen the semantics of the word semantics argued over.

You go ahead and have fun. I can recognize when any further responses are worthless.

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

You don't go on 9-month training missions. I obviously wasn't around in 2003 so I don't know what their actual tasks was but they did something in support of Operation Enduring Freedom which was the mission in Afghanistan.
I was under the impression that he was helping to train Italian troops for coalition deployment. Further investigation reveals he was sent there to backfill the Americans stationed there that were deployed to Iraq. See, I educated myself. Now explain how mandating tampons for boys bathrooms is the most normal thing in the past 40 years.
Reactions: Lurker123

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

I don't think it's different than claiming to have seen comat at all.

And I recall you insulting another poster for arguing semantics, like you're doing here.

But again, I acknowledge the futility of this attempt up front.

This isn't a semantics thing because war and combat are different. It's an important distinction.

I wouldn't say JD Vance didn't go to war just because he didn't see combat. Would you discredit his service because he failed to see combat?
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT