ADVERTISEMENT

105.5 The ROAR

What did they actually say? It’s a bit hard to believe they would poke fun at a man’s health issues. Karma has a way of coming down on people like that.
That was never said or intimated. I listened all morning. Nothing was said about Bobo’s health issues. Please, please, keep the karma away. If not, we may only beat UofSC by 21 next November!

Ah, the Free Enterprise System! No wonder our business school is highly rated! Glad this guy's making money off of the Taters!

However, though I live up here, I can't abide WCCCP for more than 5 minutes at a time. Most of Walt's analysis is excellent, but there's still an orange-tinged bias to all the hosts. And the callers? Well...Hee Haw comes to mind.
If you haven’t heard caller Paul you haven’t got the full tater experience

Reactions: mavcock and HTCock
That was never said or intimated. I listened all morning. Nothing was said about Bobo’s health issues. Please, please, keep the karma away. If not, we may only beat UofSC by 21 next November!
Tiger-chuck what u posted is an ABSOLUTE lie. Admittedly i did not time how long they talked about it but they ABSOLUTELY laughed/giggled about Coach Bobos walking difficulty.

Reactions: Legendary Cock

My karma comment wasn’t in reference to games played by college kids.

It was about inviting bad health problems onto yourself because of making light of someone else’s problems.

They most certainly said it. I heard it. You guys need to work on the entire athletic department at tater tek. Having a bought and paid for football team is one sport. Not a successful athletic department. Before you make a dumbass comment why are you here? Obsessed? When was the last time clempson basketball went to the final 4? When was the last baseball national championship? When was the last women's hoops national championship?

Last edited:
I went to Clemson yesterday for a funeral and was just surfing the radio when i ran across 105.5. This was in the morning between 1030ish-1130ish. I could NOT believe what i was hearing. I had never heard of this station before.

2 guys were co-hosting this show. They seemed to kinda play good cop/bad cop. Dont remember their names.

They flat out said that USC was BAD for college football because of the coaching changes we had take place the weekend after signing day.
Then they made fun of Bobo's health issues.
Then they ridiculed how many different positions Bentley had coached while on staff. Laughed about the number of business cards he must have.
Then they wondered if Cola ever got a XFL team if people would support it or would we leave at halftime. Then they started giggling about how great it would be for Spurrier to return to Cola as a XFL coach.

After that i reached my destination. Is that station always so anti - USC?

Yes. They are basically the media mouth for the Clemson athletic department. Always favored Clemson, use to at least kind of be realistic. But ask Plyler. After their embarrassing loss in the Belk Bowl years back, he went off on his radio show, much as the USC fan base has been for the last year. According to folks that should know, got called on the carpet.
But hey, at this point, I figure they can say pretty much anything they want about the football program at USC. The right to call in and tell them to shut up only comes with beating them on the field.

Tiger-chuck what u posted is an ABSOLUTE lie. Admittedly i did not time how long they talked about it but they ABSOLUTELY laughed/giggled about Coach Bobos walking difficulty.
Yes it’s a POS station. Listen every now and then so you Won’t support the businesses that advertise on that chitty station. Plus that tater PAUL will make you laugh out loud for his tater blindness

That station has always been complete garbage. Ben Milstead, Roy Philpott, Micky Plieler, Walt Deptula and Quakenbush are pond scum that catfish defecate on.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT